UFC

Could you fight in the UFC with your sheer strength?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5tUuJ3EnAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would get wrecked obviously, even if I'm strong.

It doesn't matter anyway, fighting is for plebs

Fightlet

Brainlet

Kyokushin brown belt, 2 years BJJ and amateur boxer here

considering the UFC is entirely weight class based what's your question? The UFC has a really shitty standard of striking overall, so if you taught some jacked meathead here how to throw a punch, he'd be fast enough and strong enough in the first 90 seconds to possibly KO someone who is smaller. The strength won't really do anything desu, it's all technique based in the takedowns, grappling and clinch (which is the only real place you can use your strength).

I've done some kickboxing, I've been in a few fights, and I'm pretty stronk even by Veeky Forums standards. I seriously doubt I could beat anyone above Lightweight, and that's mostly due to having 50 lbs on these guys. Even then it's unlikely.

Miocic is 6'4 and 240 lbs of slavic rape. He'd merc anyone on Veeky Forums in under 20 seconds.

yes but I would lose

Must be the manlet division.

Might as well be a pillow fight with the damage they do.

These guys are the definition of functional strength.

Forget about aesthetics, this is what peak performance looks like, it encompasses every aspect of what a person would call Veeky Forums.

>5'9"

>that level of """experience""" and he calls UFC strikers bad
Lmao I could dig up Kevin Randleman's corpse (RIP no disrespect for real) and I bet he could outbox you.

>5'9", 70kg
>anything but a manlet

Imagine doing so little damage that maintaining a guard is less efficient than just telegraphing your punches and leaving yourself wide open after each swing

kek lanklets are on the rise

that was probably the most aesthetic ko I witnessed in my life, at least in the top 3

No, technique and endurance are much more important

No.

But a guy like Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson would beat any fighter bellow middleweight.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5tUuJ3EnAU
"Come join us user!"

>It's for p-plebs though... I have t-too much money h-haha.

Timing beats speed, precision beats power.

>mountain moves in
>timid of kicks due to no fight experience
>decide to rush in with extremely poor takedown technique
>gets knee'd/ kicked in the face
>gets punched in the face
>falls down shocked because never been hit before

c'mon its not hard people.

Only 2.5 years of kickboxing here. (keep in mind I don't actually listen to my current coach and learn almost everything he teaches beforehand from watching the highest level pros on youtube)

The standard of striking in the UFC actually is pretty fucking low. I could only name a handful of fighters with "great" standup. Barboza, Garbrandt, Wonderboy, maybe Silva before he stepped off the cliff. Before I started training I thought MMA striking was good. But perspective changes things.

>Being this stupid
>Projecting

Look up the mountain sparring with mcgregor.

Mountain can literally break your arm by just squeezing.

Man, that was beautiful.

>hur dur muh connor mcfuckstick hur hur

The whole timing beats speed, precision beats power shit is a fucking meme.

This is so fucking autisic

>Look! Look! we are women and we can "fight"! Look!

Attention whores

>girls play fighting on the beach
>hurr durr attention whores

Hi, /r9k/.

MacGyver is right but you're autistic if you think its a black and white thing. Timing and precision give you a huge advantage, and puncher's chance is a term for a reason.

>Timing and precision give you a huge advantage

Cant do much with those without power and speed user.

"Sorry, tattooed slags, I don't do no-gi"

I think I could overpower a lot of guys in UFC, but tfw no conditioning and I would be dead after 2 minutes because out of breath

You would overpower exactly no one in the heavyweight and light heavyweight devisions.

But I want fight manlets only

well this desnt count as a KO, he used kicks so he should be disqualified

Did you forget your adderall? I said its not black and white.

how many UFC fighters can bench 240?

You may regret that.

bait

lmao

A lot of them probably. I could bench that in high school. Anyway, bench is useless in wrestling and striking. You need leg and core strength for those.

>Sucker punch

Manlets never fight fair.

Manlet being anything under 6 feet tall.

How is that a sucker punch? They were literally staring each other down face to face.

>Sucker punch
>Talking shit to someone squared up with you after they took their pants off

Sounds like he was just too dumb to realize he was going to get his ass beat.

>sucker punched
>while getting into someone's face

is this bait or have you never been in a confrontation or social situation ever?

For all you know the dude was just telling him to pull his fucking pants up.

Punching someone without telling them you are is a sucker punch, and its a bitch move.

>too autistic to read body language
>thinks you should tell someone you're going to punch them before punching them

buddy, just go back to /r9k/

Have your even been in a fight? or do you just sucker punch anyone because you know you cant win otherwise.

It's not a sucker punch if you're getting in someone's face, retard. If you had ever been in a fight you would have known that. Do you think a street fight starts with a honorable bow or something?

Goddamn weebs.

Here's the full version.

A sucker punch implies they never saw it coming. If some one is that close to you with their fists balled up, onto of the fact he just took off an article of clothing and, you think you're safe you deserve what happens to you.

>Because in this world, we punch people when we disagree

Do you also punch the guy that is using the bench when you want to?

Yeah, the tall kid would have to be retarded not to see it coming after the niglet took his pants off.

>moving the goal posts

Fuck these guys have gotten doughier since the USADC started testing.

I want a non-drug-tested organization

>Aks person to step outside
>Fight

Thats how most of my fucking fights went.

>It's not a sucker punch if you're getting in someone's face, retard.

Thats not getting in someones face, retard. Too far away from eachother.

Have you actually ever been in someones face?

no. if you dont believe me? try it out, then come back on here and try to post about your experience if you still have the mental capacity to write coherent sentences.

What they did to Overeem is a damn crime. He was a fucking beast before he got popped.

>point still stands

you're a retarded liberal dyel fuck i can tell

ITT: Angry manlets

Are you saying you believe no one on earth would or could ever try to do physical harm to you and that any attempt to enact violence is therefore a surprise?

What point? Its obviously high school a place where people fight without many repercussions. Even outside of that setting If you expect that everyone will be rational 100% of the time even when you are being a dick to them you'll end up like mop top trying to hold his brains inside his head.

>Retarded
Maybe
>Dyel
Probably
>Liberal
Im not, fucktard. I'm the opposite.

What I mean is that punching people for no reason other than "My feelings" is retarded.

Dude, stop pretending. Nobody asks to step outside; 99% of fights go like this:
1. Argument about some shit.
2. Both guys get into each other's face.
3. One of them throws a punch if no one backs down.

If some kid takes his pants off and gets in your face with his fists balled up and you don't see a punch coming you have a sub-90 IQ.

So because its high school its okay to punch people.

Is your mom's name by any chance Queen Laquifa?

You have no idea why they're fighting, though. The tall kid could have called the nigger's mom a whore for all we know.

>The stop lying agrument

school nerd detected

Manlet detected

So?

Fighting because someone hurts your feelings is retarded.

How are you going to make it in the world if you cant even control yourself when someone calls you bad names?

Why do you even care if some retard calls your mom a whore?

For all you know, his mom is cheaper.

In BJJ if your strong you muscle around smaller guys and even tap guys who alittle better than....it helps alot atleast in grappling

How are you gonna make it in the real world if you let other men walk all over you? If you let people disrespect you like that you're gonna be the office bitch forever.

At least I wasn't a virgin in high school.

Because punching someone is the only way to keep people from walking over you?

>"Your mom is a hoe"
>"Maybe, but atleast I know my dad"

There, if he punches you now, its self defense.

Never punch first.

If you think 240 is an impressive bench then you're retarded.

Atleast I wasnt a faggot in high school

High school has less repercussions meaning more people are more likely to fight on top of the fact teenagers are more impulsive. I'm not arguing EVERY instance of fighting is OK, or that problems should be solved with violence but, that if someone is showing aggressive body language and you can't pick up on it that your a standing punching bag.

Hopefully your stupidity is just bait.

>"Your mom is a hoe"
>"Maybe, but atleast I know my dad"

Lmao, that's the most cucked answer I could imagine. You might as well have said:

>"I'm too scared of you to do anything. Please fuck my girlfriend."

if eddie alvarez is 5'9 connor mcgregor must be 6'1

Shouldve just called him a nigger.

You're a faggot now, though.

Looking for a heavy bag routine. Is there any good program out there? (With everything but knee and lowkick)

True

Cock gets better with age.

MMAnlets like just as much as everyone else.

>"Maybe, but at least I know my dad"

Lol. Easily the best sign you're just an autist and tucked his tail all the time.

left one has a disgusting belly

>High school has less repercussions meaning more people are more likely to fight on top of the fact teenagers are more impulsive

This is true.

I wasn't arguing that it wasn't obvious as fuck.

I was arguing that its a coward dick move to punch someone like that.

Everyone I've met that is into fighting has been a fucking retard. They think everyone wants to fight. Whenever they go out it's like "I can't get too fucked up in case I get into a fight."

> I was sparring and going 50% and he went like 80% and hit me and in the face so I went 90% and now he's pissed like wtf

How would you have responded user.

Punch him, of course. He's clearly provoking you.

It's not a sucker punch if you're already in a confrontation, retard.

>Punch him

Nice, we all know you're a angry beta manlet now.

>get cocky
>move in close to finish things off
>he gets a hand on you.
>trips you to the floor
>boulder sized fist across the gob
>are those my teeth on the floor?
>suddenly he's on you
>head crushed like a melon

surely my superior technique will win the day.

>It's not a sucker punch if you're already in a confrontation, retard.

But it still is, retard.

Are you retarded? Letting yourself be insulted is the beta thing in this situation.

t. someone who never been in a fight

No such thing as a fair fight.

>sucker punch
>noun
>noun: sucker punch; plural noun: sucker punches; noun: suckerpunch; plural noun: suckerpunches
>1. an unexpected punch or blow.

How can it possibly be unexpected if you're already facing off, especially after the other kid just took his pants off? You'd have to be a complete social retard or brain dead not to see the potential escalation.

> Take of shorts, another shorts under!
Nigger much?

>Potential
>You'd have to be a complete social retard or brain dead

Maybe he fucking is?

That punch was a bitch move.

>Getting insulted by manlet
>1/3 your size

Are you so insecure that you care?

I'm sure most of them are intelligent enough to stick and move long enough for him to gas out and beat him because of his exhaustion and inability to fight back. Locking up with him right away would be stupid.

>letting your inferiors humiliate you in public

Beta af.

>muh honor
>in a street fight

Bench press is probably the most utterly useless measure of grappling and functional strength. And plenty of them could bench 240. That's not exactly a huge bench.

>Street fight

Its in a fucking school retard