How does this make you feel, Veeky Forums dicklets?

how does this make you feel, Veeky Forums dicklets?

Other urls found in this thread:

umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/creatine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this supposed to trouble me for some reason?

yeah cause everyone I know who uses creatine eats the powder straight out of the scooper

This.

Also it would look gross if they took a hamburger and put it in the cup too.

So I don't get the point of this webm at all.

i don't see the point here... any type or food or supplement or whatever dissolved in acid will not look like rainbow... what did you expected?

>falling for the supplemental jew

I'm guessing you wern't able to conceptualize what HCl does to matter, so this is really outstanding to you.

Hey you wanna get really surprised? Go google what a hamburger or chicken wing in HCl does.

Anyway, keep up the good work ya dunce.

why is the protein so chunky wtf

a real stomach doesn't expose it to oxygen, it also has emulsifiers and digestive enzymes

you know creatine is naturally found in meat and even produced by your body right?

now show us how gross human feces are, please. that will teach us not to eat stuff anymore.

Stomach acid doing literally what stomach acid is supposed to do... Digesting food.

That's also the whey turning brown. Creatine just dissolves in acidic solutions and doesn't discolor.

Amazing video, now Google H2SO4 or HCl + sugar

> Not using micronized powder

It's like you don't even want to make it

when did yourealixze the whey industry is a machine?

I do lol, put a scoop in my mouth then just mix it in my mouth with some water, less of a hassle and don't need a spoon or dirty a glass

can I get some sauce on that

umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/creatine
literally no point to supplement it

Oh no, something that happens inside the body is shown outside the body and it looks disgusting so it must be super bad for you

kill yourself

Why's the title 'Creating powder vs Stomach Acid' anyway, when they also added whey protein?

5 seconds skim reading
>Preliminary studies show that creatine supplements improve strength and lean muscle mass during high-intensity, short-duration exercises, such as weight lifting.

Your body also produces testosterone, but I bet you're saying there's literally no need to take testosterone steroids

Shit man there's literally poop in all of us right now. There's literally smelly, nasty shit just sitting inside you waiting to come out.

Fucking disgusting I'm going to stop eating because yuck!

How does one get a glass of "stomach acid"? Asking for a friend.

they did the study on normies who most likely has minimum muscle mass and not athletes, so if you're just starting then sure supplement it.

stomach acid is HCI

>Implying that your creatine levels will naturally increase from working out

delete your Veeky Forums account and never post here again

this is the kind of shit that would net you a million shares on facebook and make normies go

>YOU SEE WHAT THOSE STEROIDS DO TO YOU???

Cool, thanks

Dude, please listen next time you are in biology class, you are a moron.

>Back-pedaling this hard

That's the point you retard, an athlete will benefit more from it.