Cutting general

"I'll definitely start cutting for real... tomorrow" edition

Share your cutting struggles, tips, meals, whatever.

>tfw you look in the mirror and realize you actually have a decent physique now and would look great if you could just stick to your cut

I walk like 20km or more a day, it helps I am at where the point where if I would just train abs more than like twice a month they would probably begin to show quite clearly.

>10 lbs away from goal weight
>get fast food coupons in the mail
>literal dreams about eating cheeseburgers

>cutting
>have a good workout
>eat over maintenance so it doesn't go to waste

I PUSH MY EYES INTO MY FINGERS

>get to goal weight after months of dieting, lifts stalling
>still no abs

OP here, this is one of the biggest reasons I have trouble sticking to my cut. Makes me wish I took steroids because then I could take solace in the fact that the roids would "make up for" the caloric deficit

>start lifting and fixing diet last summer after starving my way out of fatass mode for ~2 years
>hit goal weight with decent tone and visible abs
>regularly subject to skelly comments here and IRL
>start eating more because of this and work stress, workout harder to compensate
>gained more muscle but abs are now covered and I feel like a fatass despite being at a "normal weight"
>1 year mark coming up and if anything I feel like I've set myself back

yeah fuck this, 1500 daily it is.

my family keeps giving me shitty food

Cutting is a meme. If you lift you can eat whatever you want and not get fat. Just keep your diet clean and stay away from processed foods. You can eat some shit food, but only in moderation. A diet only consisting of shit food will get you fat. It's all about your diet really.

Eat foods like whole eggs, nuts, meats, veggies, fruit, oats.. You can eat these as much as you want, as long as you are active and lift. This is the way to gains my dudes.

So I started Keto about 3 weeks ago and it's done amazing things, I've dropped INCHES and about 10-15lbs

But I've plateaued I think or I'm fucking up cuz I'm not leaving that much of a deficit for myself (400-100 calories).

Now, I'm also trying to get to where I can join the police department, my workout plan is a monday-friday split with cardio three times a week including HIIT.

My question is, is it safe to move into TKD or CKD and give a dose of carbs to my body this early or is it jumping the gun?

>TLDR: TKD/CKD, three weeks into keto and about to do lots of cardio and calsthetics, what do?

100% false and laughably retarded. Fuck off

Never cut in my whole life

Then move out you fucking neet

literally me
>"cutting" for 2 months
>every workout day eat over maintenance
>every rest day eat under maintenance
>no gains and no fat loss
>stuck in endless recomp

Its hard to get started. But after a couple of weeks in a deficit you start to want it. You gave to embrace being hungry all the time. Just remember: hunger =burning fat

>tfw dropped to goal weight but still have high body weight percentage

I do have a coffee with butter and coconut fat (bulletproof coffee) 2-3 times a week instead of my breakfast. It works well and it helps me burning calories.

>GREAT CUTTING TIP!!!
adderall

iktf

>tfw still 100% of your body weight

I lost 5 kg and see even more fat when I look in the mirror.

Is this how you develop anorexia?

Meant body fat percentage