PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE!!!

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE!!!

No.

choke on a bucket of KFC

It's funny because boogie has never asked anyone to pay for his health care. Because of how much money he makes, he has to pay more into medicaid than he actually uses, so he's paying for other people's health care which he's happy to do.

what's more funny is that he lost 6 pounds in a year and thought it was a big achievement

8 pounds in 6 years

even if it was in 1 month/week/day

it was just massive shit

that's 3.65054569 x 10^-3 lbs per day lost. nothing to laugh at

Approximately 0.000001 calorie deficit per day

PAY FOR IT

>US can pay for DONALD DRUMPF to have 2 SCOOPS but can't pay for Francis

someone post the screencap that says "somebody will have to pay"
Also why do you all care so much?

hahaha

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

Some fresh OC

>6 years to do accomplish what 10 days of dieting will do to a regular fat person
>didn't even work out during those first weeks
>would be 2x or 3x the amount lost if I were his size
>"surgery is the only option for me!"

Shut up boogie

>white people are second only to asians on obesity
>they benefit the most from obamacare laws
>jews see this as a problem
>create memes promoting the idea that only fat white people benefit from obamacare

Explains why Trump is pro Israel.

historically, maybe thats tru (doubt it) but when you account for the costs associated with his upcoming surgery, theres no fucking way hes paid more

>white people are second only to asians on obesity
What did he mean by this?

>jews see this as a problem
Jews want more people to be fat, so the fat people spend more money on Big Pharma (one of the world's largest generic medication producers is centered in Tel Aviv no less), and surgeries. And the numerous mental problems that require anti-depressants. And those shitty pre-planned meals that ig whores shill all of the time

THIS man DONALD TRUMP is literally STEALING Boogie from us by KILLING him by taking away his HEALTHCARE....

YET Veeky Forums WHITE CIS GENDERED MALES STILL DEFEND THIS MONST

It's funny, Boogie's weight loss channel is actually what inspired me to start exercising a few years back. He acted like it was some huge project that he was doing alongside his viewers, and then gave up after like 5 weeks (I think he lost 16 pounds of water weight or something like that). I kept going and lost about 50 pounds while putting on some muscle, which wasn't a ton of progress but it was something. It's just kinda heartbreaking to see him make the same tired excuses about "genetics" and "bone disorders" and "testosterone deficiency" that he was using even before starting his weight loss channel, all while getting even fatter (he lost 6 pounds last year, but that was AFTER putting on an unspecified amount of weight).

How is supporting niggers, beaners, and single mothers beneficial to normal people?

fuck drumpf and fuck thin people

I hope that something forces him to lose some fucking weight christ