Chads eat 10,000 calories

youtube.com/watch?v=iYdXbMW3IFU
skip to 2:42
And they stay shredded all year round. Meanwhile, we eat one burger, gain 2kg and develop gyno because of our trash genetics. I remember he said in one of his videos he was cutting on 3500 calories, JFL while I cut on 1800 + cardio
Cage at genetics

He's on gear you dumb fuk. If you really want to look like that year round stop being such a pussy and just order some test, you don't need a lot. A little test and a very good diet and you can look like that year round.

not only is he on gear, he is on tren, which in itself will add at LEAST 500kcals to your tdee

also I imagine he's lying about the 3500kcal cut, try 2500

the thing about gear is that even on a caloric deficit you cant really LOSE weight because it takes even the most petty of foods and turns them into pure muscle. you will shit less on gear. it simply turns to muscle.

rich piana eats two pizzas and three pints of ice cream a day on his keto diet while losing 4 pounds a week

guess what the two have in common?

10h arms sessions?

>I cut on 1800 + cardio
He's on gear so it's not really comparable or based on genetics. And genetics doesn't really account for tdee at all. If you sit around all day you have a low tdee. Yes of course cardio helps but it's not gonna make a huge difference between having an active job/lifestyle

roiding for that

>genetics
>trying to go natty
You know that a pound of muscle burns more than twice the amount of calories than a pound of fat.

So if you are a gearing 200lbs of muscle you have to eat a lot to keep that muscle weight.

I'm sure you look miles better natty user

guys that roid are even more pathetic and insecure than manlets

interesting how a subtle difference makes him look totally different. boy vs man

>he doesn't roid
suicidemaxx is the only opinion

>from cute to sexy
>he wasn't sexy before

Exactly this

wtf happened to his skin on the right, looks like he got skin cancer

Wtf did he lose his lenght during the cut?

He got skin cancer.

> Tries to reach 10k cals
> Puts unsweetened almond milk in cereals

Might as well snack on celery

he got a tan
probably started using MT2

How the hell do you get nice eyebrows like that?

Liquid calories don't count on a 10k challenge.

probably something to do with his obvious roid abuse

t. guy who never did GOMAD

Is that why he drinks chocolate milk and an ice cream shake towards the end?

>on a 10k challenge
t. guy who never watched 10k challenges
being srs I don't blame you desu every cookie cutter faggot fitness "celebrity" is doing them and they're boring as fuck

yeah i don't watch youtube trash like that. the only fitness channel worth watching is the delray misfits (far and away the best channel on youtube)

yeah I only watch them, enhanced athlete, Eric Bugenhagen and JohnEffer

i don't know what's wrong with me but i barely see a difference. i guess his pecs are a little wider, he got more tan. but it looks like he lost an inch of height. the only reason some posted "from cute to sexy" is because he's more tan and he has some stubble now. i guess his arms are marginally bigger, but this dude -- either version -- would have the same effect on me on the street. "damn, that guy looks fucking great."

This.

I'd let him finish inside me and wouldn't even care if he didn't call back. (Birth control obviously)

calling delray misfits a fitness channel is a bit of a stretch
though I admit them and ricky piano are the only even remotely exercise related channels I watch

if you are like me they grow almost as fast as hair so i just trim them and they look very full

he clearly got more width. look at his chest and lats. he went from a high school pretty boy to a manly hunk

Its called sun you autist

>while I cut on 1800 + cardio
when will they learn