Eat 3 eggs daily for dinner because they're cheap and nutritious and I don't need much energy because I don't do much...

>eat 3 eggs daily for dinner because they're cheap and nutritious and I don't need much energy because I don't do much after work
>cook 3 fried eggs on the first day
>don't feel full
>cook 3 hard boiled eggs for dinner the 2nd day
>don't feel full
>cook an omelette with no added ingredients
>feel full

Huh! ? Explain this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_xjCawmtFM
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravintokuitu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can eat omelettes and fried eggs and not feel full, but boiled eggs make me bloated as fuck. Feels like wall paper paste going down.

It's your extra chromosomes doing their jobs.

I know your pain

your brain thinks there is more than there actually is

not even memeing

Are you calling me stupid? Fuck off

>Feels like wall paper paste going down
Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=i_xjCawmtFM

>3 eggs
>don't feel full
i eat omelette out of 5 eggs and 100g of cheese pretty much every morning...

I poach them

patrician taste

Poach them over toast with either olive oil or cream cheese for extra flavor. Parsley on top

your stomach only understands quantity, not calories

that's why calorie dense foods make people fat, because their bodies don't say STOP YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH ENERGY they only care about the physical size of the food filling the stomach

That's wrong. Satiety is a hormonal response, not a physical one.

idk I just read an article in a science magazine about it and from personal experience I can say I definitely feel full after a plate of vegetables and a chicken breast (

That's because of the content of the meal you tardass. Vegetables are high in fiber

that's not how fiber works. your body doesn't instantly process all the food you shove down your throat. it takes about 48 hours for food to travel through the digestive track, your body doesn't even know if there's fiber by the time you're done eating.

You are dumb my man. Your stomach has enzymes to specific materials found in foods such as fiber and proteins. Your body most certainly knows what it's eating.

Stop talking about nutrition science, you're clueless.

enjoy your heart attack

[[citation needed]]

He's an idiot, don't expect much from him.

>Stop talking about nutrition science, you're clueless.
the irony

Good argument, sure proved me wrong.

>48hrs

LMAO

It doesn't take 48 hours to start digesting

Vitun autisti, ohutsuolen imeytysmispinta-ala ja osuus kokoimeytymisestä on paljon tärkempää kuin esim. paksusuolesta imeytyminen, ja ohutsuolessa ruoka-aines viipyy normaalisti noin 4h. Ribale / ummetus vaikuttavat asiaan. Mahasta ruoka-aines viipyy lähinnä sen verran, että se on pilkottu tarpeeksi pieneksi mössöksi. Eli vesi = läpi mahasta n. 15 min, iso pihvi = useampi tunti, esim. 5h kokonaisuudessaan.

Same in english

I didn't say it takes 48 hours to start digesting. I said it takes 48 hours to fully travel through your body.

But your stomach definitely doesn't know how much fiber it has eaten in the 5 minutes it takes you to eat dinner.

no totta kai, mutta koko kuidun pointti on että se EI sula ihmisen ruuansulatuksessa
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravintokuitu
>Ravintokuidulla eli imeytymättömillä hiilihydraateilla tarkoitetaan kasveista saatavia suurimolekyylisiä hiilihydraatteja, jotka eivät sula ihmisen ruoansulatuksessa.
KIRJAIMELLISESTI ekassa lauseessa. ei sun mahalaukkus päättele siitä vasta niellystä mössöstä kuidun määrää välittömästi kun nielet palan ruokaa

You're right, but you don't feel satieted in 5 minutes either. You feel physically full. There's a distinct difference

but that's what I was saying. people's stomachs feel full after a certain physical amount of food, regardless of it's (calorie) content. that's why the same ingredients cooked differently can leave someone feeling less or more full.

oats for example. chug down 100g of oats. you can hardly feel like you've eaten anything.

now make oatmeal from 100g of oats using nothing but water. it's a lot of oatmeal and you definitely feel full. same exact macros.

You don't feel full, you feel the physical strain from volume of content.

"Full" refers to being satiated. The feeling of being no longer hungry. This is hormonal, not physical. If you were to eat a lot of non filling food and get physically stuffed, once you processed some of it you'd still be hungry shortly after because it wasn't filling, it was just a large volume.

There's a reason you're told to eat slower as an aide to eating less. Because it takes time for the hormone signals to be sent and received

>You don't feel full, you feel the physical strain from volume of content.
you don't feel full, you feel like you're full

Notice I explain what "full" actually refers to when people say it. Being physically full of food and feeling satiated are not the same.

Quit being intentionally stupid

I understand the concept of satiety. I totally disagree with your opinion that it's what people refer to when characterizing their stomach as "being full". They refer to the physical state of feeling full, feeling like their stomach has a lot of concent. Feeling a little slow and weighed down.

When someone says "I feel so fucking full I think I ate too much" they don't mean "I feel like I got a lot of good nutrients in my body!". They mean their stomach is filled past its limit.

did you fucking use a /g/ meme here lmao

No kidding I've noticed this as well.
An omelette of 5 eggs is impossible to eat, but 5 scrambled eggs is basically nothing. This is even stranger because they are made the same way in this case. I can also eat eggs like on the 3rd pic and it's easy, only the omelette gives me trouble. Maybe it's just not as tasty? idk