Shitting General

This is more of a question I guess, but share your shitting stories?

I shit a lot, or at least it feels like it. I shit at least four solid logs in the morning alone, one or two a day, then a few more at night. And I'm not talking little shits, it's like a constant flow of crap all day long.

And it doesn't seem to matter what I eat. I could eat only a salad in a day and I'm still shitting constantly.

Is this normal?

(no I will not post pics)

I, in fact, have to shit right now.

Try probiotics, it will regulate the shitting intervals
I take pills (ProBion Daily, 2 pills twice daily) and they have improved this shit situation massively
btw posting from toilet

I'm starting from skelly mode. I'm about 2 months in. Never shit so much in my life
Thanks for the tip user. Any other useful info on types of food you eat?

Thank you phantom toilet user

If i take my mass gainer i shit twice a day or in rare occasions 3 times

I hope that doesnt mean i have parasites/worms

I think you might have worms, or possibly some kind of parasite

I usually only shit once a day or every two days, but when I do there's a lot. The consistency and amount are healthy though so I don't worry about it. Pic related is a pretty typical shit.

I tried to flush it and nothing happened

Wtf nobody wants to look at pictures of your shit faggot.

>implying

Im shitting right now

how to improve shitting? how to get shitgains?
I started to eat more to gain mass, and my stomach is constantly full. eating apples and veggies only make situation worse.

drink more water

Hey guys im happy i found this thread.
I get blood when i wipe, not in my poop though.
Sometimes my butthole is insanely itchy.
That means hemorrhoids, right ? :(

yes

yeah
it's extremely common
there's salves that fix the symptoms but as far as i know there's no way to fix it permanently

I'm the same way OP. I shit like 4 or 5 full size shits per day. I want to go to a doctor and get it checked out but I don't want to have to provide a stool sample.

>as far as i know there's no way to fix it permanently
what the fuck? yes there is, it's called losing weight you fat fuck.

Could be a polinidal cyst... I had one, it makes you look like you have a second arsehole... normally caused by too many situps and crunches and an infected hair follicle

Can we get a height to shit ratio?

I'm 5'4 and shit like 1.5 logs per day

kek

>I'm 5'4

I had some sort of blood pimple down there and as I lost weight and stopped scraping it it closed away. Wipe softer or use a shower or bidet if euro
Why is my shit like clay sometimes? It comes out well and pasty but as it touches the water, and specially if I take too long. It solidifies there and i cant flush it. Clogs the whole toilet up

>some sort of blood pimple down there and as I lost weight and stopped scraping it it closed away.
literally the definition of a hemmroid and how to fix it

Few months back, out of sheer curiosity, I started weighting myself before and after taking a dump. I have only a bathroom scale which I assume it's not the most accurate thing, but for most time it showed 0,4-0,5 kgs difference in weight. Did anyone else also did this? How heavy were your shits?

6 ft and shit once a day, twice if i take my mass gainer

ratemypoo.com

I already am. my stomach is full of water and unshitted shit. I look like pregnant. what to do?

please somebody just kill me

what the fuck does weight have to do with hemorrhoids? At my lowest i was 175/5'9 @ 55 kg / 121 lbs and i still had roids

literally first result on google retard

all i'm saying is that not being fat won't necessarily fix hemorrhoids

I shit once every 3 days.

Sometimes, as a little treat, I'll hold it in for 5 days while stuffing my face with yum yums. On the 5th day I'll have a great big pot of black coffee and sit down on the toilet, and let slide out of my butt, as slow as possible. It's nice seeing my poo pot belly disappear over the course of an hour long nice poop.

Do you take protein powder?

No

>unchecked dub dubs
Also, that 5'4" poster could be a woman.

Does eating too much fiber cause frequent shitting?

I have to shit around 4 times/day but they vary in size. Occasionally they are monstrous but the ones during the middle of the day are small.

>I'll hold it in for 5 days while stuffing my face with yum yums.

Well i eat plantains for breakfast and dinner and only shit once a day

Plantains/banana have lot of fiber

Recently bought and installed a bidet. Before that I used up so much tp wpliping my ass and sometimes even had blood there. Now after using the bidet it takes just one swipe and since the ass is wet it doesn't bleed either. Highly recommend everyone to get one, it's only like $30.

I usually only go twice a week. Hate my slow digestion. Drink tons of water but it doesn't help much. Was worse before I started exercising, though. Hate the bloated feeling and look.