FPH

Starting with the worst of the worst, our tubby lardass-in-chief

>President Trump reportedly eschews exercise because he believes it drains the body’s “finite” energy resources, but experts say this argument is flawed because the human body actually becomes stronger with exercise.
>Trump’s views on exercise were mentioned in a New Yorker article this month and in “Trump Revealed,” The Washington Post’s 2016 biography of the president, which noted that Trump mostly gave up athletics after college because he “believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.”

reminder that if you wanna be like Daddy, it's time to get off this board

Other urls found in this thread:

bigfatprejudice.tumblr.com/post/128874434068/faces-of-fatpeoplehate-meet-alexander-hes-proud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a conservative board for the most part

Keep begging faggot

>people will HAVE to listen to my political opinions if I disguise it as a /general/
>haha they'll never see it coming

so what, people are just gonna give him a pass cuz they wanna suck his dick? seems unlikely to me, Trump is the epitome of fatlogic, you'd have to be a huge hypocrite to not hate him as well.

look at those form-fitting pants though, really looking good Donny.

No, it's not, you fucking imbecile.

no opinions here m8, just good old fatty-hating

I really wanna meet this guy btw

Both of you fuck off

What a fat shit. How can any Veeky Forumsizen justify voting for this fat fuck?

you can be conservative while not liking Trump.

How can you call yourself Veeky Forums while supporting an obese man that thinks exercise is bad for you

He's a billionaire, he's a dad to many children that love him, his wife is hot and he's president to arguably the most powerful nation on earth.

What have you accomplished, OP?

Report all political threads

his wife must be getting some goooood dick back in NYC haha. I've heard that she basically wants to divorce him after the access hollywood tape, but that she won't do it during his presidency. no way she moves to the WH ever though

and yeah, exactly this. it's like trumpcucks can't even see that he's a gross fatty that thinks exercise is bad

I'm not fat, don't care about the other things
>people are trying this hard to defend a man who would grab their mom by the pussy

looks like his supporters have the same beliefs about exercise btw. best part about pic related is that some goober will unironically want to steal "no hymen no diamond"

Because before Reddit invaded Veeky Forums wasn't about fat hate

There were fat people stories, but this autistic obsession with "fat hate" didn't start till /r/fathate got banned and they all came here. Daily reminder that they were so cancerous that even OTHER redditors hated them, and all of their pictures looked like ugly scrawny gremlins.

Those are the people starting fat hate threads.

Normal people can be friends with fat people, work with them, vote for them, but chose not to live like them and go on their days. Only redditors force this obsessive behavior.

>how can any Veeky Forumsizen

Look how he's trying so hard to fit in as one of us.

Pathetic.

Pic related is one example, you can see how these people look here:

bigfatprejudice.tumblr.com/post/128874434068/faces-of-fatpeoplehate-meet-alexander-hes-proud

Yes. I seem to be in the minority of conservatives in actually applying any standards to trump. Americans have become so politically tribal that your own guy is now basically infallible. Honestly liberals started that shit with obama but trump took it to the next level.

TLDR he's a fat retard but most conservatives won't admit it because he's OUR fat retard

The fat acceptance movement and HAES are both liberal movements.

There are fat rightwingers, but only American leftists are pathetic enough to make a social movement out of their size.

That's the difference.

you sure got baited

you must really fucking hate trump then

Please, liberals are just more likely to make anything into a group. They just like making groups.

I can't tell you how many "it's a cundishun" and "I can eat what I want" or "I'm a sexy BBW" Trump supporters I've met.

Rule of thumb. No matter what humans ARE, our default emotional defense is to argue that being that way is 1) our choice and 2) not that bad anyway. It's psychologically defined as an immature response, but it's definitely more common than people who actually change themselves.

There are more fat Trump supporters than there were Hillary supporters, not that that means anything. There are also higher rates of obesity in conservative states... so really throwing politics into it is weird.

I'm not even the guys you were originally replying to but holy shit you must be a dumb fuck to not smell the fucking bait.

I hate the rioting Bernie Bros and BLM thugs in my city more

I used to not mind liberals, but this last election cycle showed what massive pieces of shit they really are; and all the liberals who sit on the side lines and say nothing are at fault as well.

One fat man means nothing when literal looters (who are all democrats) are prowling your streets.

I hope you are never caught in their crossfire.

History is a pendulum. Conservative looters have definitely existed in the past. The issue isn't conservative vs. liberal. It's just rage and lack of respect.

In the 1920s, conservative white supremacy supporting members in Tulsa fucking grabbed planes from a nearby airfield to help destroy like 30 some blocks of the Black community's neighborhoods.

Riots are reactionary. Conservative riots will occur in countries where people feel that the liberal government is wrong. Liberal ones in response to conservative power. Hate on reactionaries, not on the general liberal or conservative viewpoints.

Wrong. This is a weak cop out at best.

They push the whole HAES thing, and run the tumblr blogs, and preach this on uni campuses (which are supposed to be centers of learning), and write articles to brainwash normies into thinking fat is healthy, and organize marches.

Fat conservatives keep to themselves or may make some ineffectual comments about being big and beautiful or whatever, but it is without a doubt liberals who are the driving force behind this unscientific HAES movement.

I always notice when liberals are called out for doing something wrong they try to pass off the blame as if everyone else is equally guilty.

No. It's not the case, point blank. And isolated conservative fatties keeping to themselves are not nearly as toxic as the liberals pushing this garbage. That's just a fact, and you can't spin it any other way.

>one fat man in charge on the entire country means nothing compared to some black guys that broke a liquor store window down the road

Of this was true there would be more mainstream liberal voices in the media condemning these actions.

You'd be singing a different song if it happened on your street. I've had neighbors (black and democrat as well) who've had headlights beat out of their cars, jobs that got vandalized, and had highways to work blocked during the course of these events.

>not posting the superior version of that pic

I live 2 blocks from where a cop shot a black guy that instigated protests that resulted in tear gas, police blockades, and helicopters overhead constantly for a month. All the broken windows are repaired and the only things left over is a memorial and some graffiti on some telephone poles.

The damage some angry black people do does not compare to the damage Trump is doing.

Just like how there were conservative voices condemning the Tulsa riots? Grow up. Politicians never criticize anyone who is remotely even connected to their base. This is true for all parties, all viewpoints, and all time periods. Doesn't make it right, but that's the way it is, and it's exactly how radical conservative terrorists in the US are covered by the mainstream conservative media (fun fact, you are far more likely to be killed by a right wing extremist than any BLM or even ISIS members).

>reddit posting

There are Tumblr blogs about how difficult it is to live with the fact that the person identifies as a golf cart that can only be properly driven by Benedict Cumberbatch. Or whatever. It's a waste of your energy and life to think of them as meaningful. Conservatives are not isolated fatties. There are tens of millions more conservative fatties, and while they don't push "acceptance", the governmental policies they do push are far more linked to increased obesity rates than any fucked up tumblr post you might follow.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, this is a fitness board. Back to /pol/ you tard
But before you go, friendly reminder that the Obamas directly addressed obesity as a public health crisis and sought to increase nutritional labelling and improve school lunches.

at least you can admit it. I can admit that Hillary was a fat, sexist asshole, so I don't see why more conservatives can't admit that Trump sucks

>durrrr fat hate is a reddit thing!
there were fat stories and posts about fat news articles before reddit came along. The increase in recent years has more to do with the increase in HAES stuff. A few years ago I didn't log on to facebook every day to see fat women posting fat memes about how being fat is sexy and healthy like I do today. Pic-related didn't exist back then. The fat acceptance lead to the fat hate on Veeky Forums. They probably got banned from reddit because they were growing over there for the same reasons.

Please, if Hillary won her cabinet would have legitimized these groups even further and given them even more power to operate. Look at how Sanders bowed his head in shame to those protestors who hijacked his rally. Now imagine the government doing that on a national scale.

>killed by a right wing group

And I am far more likely to be victimized by liberal protestors. The chance you'll get killed is astronomically low compared to the chance you'll be the victim of some other form of crime.

At least if I was killed by a right winger it'd actually be covered by the news.

>Completely missing the point

I was talking about coverage by the respective media groups of each base. I already pointed out how riots and looting are defined as reactionary, and have existed in both conservative and liberal forms throughout history. Just looking at the modern lens to define your world view is idiotic.

But this isn't even fat related anymore, so move on.

Reddit takes everything Veeky Forums does and turns it into some weird circlejerk.

If you paid attention, you would see that FPS turned into FH at the same time that one subreddit got banned.

Come on man, I like Trump but he's a lardass

At least he's playing golf though, that' some exercise

>Hillary
>progressive
>more progressive than Obama

Obama didn't do that shit, why would Hillary.

>so move on

No.

You are attempting to brush the crimes that liberals are commiting en masse under the rug by saying "well conservatives did something bad 90 years ago'.

This is the weakest cop out I have ever heard for the fact that liberal scum have put large cross sections of this nation under siege.

You may be willing to turn a blind eye to this travesty of justice, but I am not. The lions share of political violence in the United States is at the hands of Democrats and an acceptable answer to this situation is not turning a blind eye and spouting off what some people who are all dead by now did in the past.

>But this isn't even fat related anymore

This thread was b8 from the start.

Ron Howard for President 2020

>This thread was b8 from the start.
>mfw I come back from the gym and see this thread still going
>mfw I lied about the gym and have just been laying in my bed hungover

I'm guessing you started coming here during the election when Veeky Forums was in the news?

gb2 reddit

literally half of this board is gay, go back to your containment board lmao

People who can't stop talking about politics are fucking obnoxious in real life.

Is he the fattest president in modern history? Even Clinton wasn't this fat. I can't think of anyone else. Dude is easily over 300lbs.

... you so thoroughly missed the point it's embarrassing.

What I said isn't that liberals and conservatives are the same. What I said is that riots are made by reactionaries, who can be both (or really, neither). Also, the lion's share? If you define political violence as "violence that occurs at political events" maybe I'd buy it. But using the actual definition? Violence motivated by ideology?

Conservative violence is higher. Liberal violence is just clustered in cities so it gets more news coverage.

Wow I also have photos of average people mate.

>redditors are so fucking stupid they take the gay meme literally

God you people are pathetic. Anyway, that seems like a decent group of people in your pic. Do they fight liberal rioters? How do I join?

Citition needed.

>gay meme
>meme

What you are doing is attempting to shift all the blame from liberals onto a third party "reactionaries" which you can define at your leisure.

You can doubt that they are liberals, but I assure you they are all democrats.

>Conservative violence is higher

Hardly. The media loves to make martyrs everytime a conservative attacks someone, and quickly ignore any attacks that turn out to have a liberal instigator.

>tells people to go back to a containment board
>while participating in political shitposting

Why are liberals so dumb Veeky Forums?

dude you gotta realize that all the people involved are losers, including you. there are no desirable people involved. the best thing for you is to avoid all this nonsense entirely and enjoy your life. vote in the elections and then move on.

Trump is a fat fuck, nobody is arguing that and pictures of him rolling around a golf course or saying stupid shit about weight loss are great FPH material, but your goal isn't to contribute to the thread and so you never leave it at that, you get needlessly antagonistic with everyone and start taking shit political. What people are sick of is fat hate threads being hijacked for Trump hate, there are a million other websites you can go to if you want to sperg out about Trump, we can't hate on fatties anywhere else because redditors like yourself piss and moan and demand it be banned.

there are tons of gays here man, i'm sorry

It was mostly jokes about your gym bro and how mirin males made you gay, until like everything else redditors came and turned it into a huge literal circle jerk.

Let me guess, you came here because you loved the epic screencaps on /r/Veeky Forums and whatever the reddit fitness boards are?

There's nothing cooler than beating up libscum rioters desu

>Get blown out
>tries to change the topic
Nice try faggot.

if you think the autism of the altright is better than the autism of antifa then you are hopeless

Well, doubt he's that high... but he is either lying about his weight or his height.

He says he's 236, and 6'3". Which puts him in the "overweight" but not obese metric they use for insurance/med purposes.

He's not 6'3"... and I'm 220 (6'4"-6'5") and I sometimes have a six pack during the summer after dropping just a bit of weight. The guy is definitely lying about his height (which seems likely, as when he stands next to 6'1"-6'2" guys it's noticeable he isn't 6'3") and probably his weight.

Taft was like 325 though, so Trump has some room to expand.

I didn't make the first claim, so whatever.
Historically, if you include conservative ideologies (right wing religious groups, racially motivated hate crimes, neonazi groups, etc.) it's pretty stark, according to the FBI data several thousand more, and the most deadly bombing being conservatively motivated.

It's hard to give hard numbers with the recent shift though, but FBI data says hate crimes are up this year. It's all a central database you can check, but I'm not going to put up 20 links for each type of group.

That is not crime motivited by politics thats just crime in generall you fucking faggot.

Can you talk a little about your background like your family, friends, school and such? Because this is such a stupid post I simply can't understand how a non retarded human being who grew up in the civilised world can possibly come up with it.

He asked for politically motivated violence, and you ranked violent crime by state.

Like what do you do for a living? Do you have a handler?

>average people

Yeah conservative ideoligies like communism right? Oh wait. Fbi statistics dont say that the biggest terriorism group is islam.

Been on Veeky Forums for the last 9 years, blow me faggot

>normal people who support an ideology vs gender bending violent leftists

Yeah real equivilent

>muh horse shoe theory

I hate to break this to you but average people are fat. Gyming is still quite a nich hobby.

>trying to tie Timothy McVeigh who's actions were decried by mainstream conservatives in with rioting violent liberals who are cheered on by mainstream liberals

Do you live in a bubble perchance?

Islam is a conservative group user. Not all liberal groups or conservative groups get along.

And yes, the majority of liberal groups committing violence fall into communist or anarchist groups. Good job. Between the religious conservatives, neo-nazi groups, and racial supremacy groups... conservative count is higher.

HELL NO

WE OF THE #SWOLELEFT ARE TAKING IT OVER!

>Trying to imply Timothy McVeigh and rioting liberals are even on the same level, regardless of cheering.

Do you have any other terrible comparisons to make?

Islam is not conservative it is authortarian. Yeah I mean Mao only killed 60 million people. So no if we take all leftist groups together their count is higher.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

They are not on the same level..... that was the point

Holy mother of gyno, this boy probably sucks down soy milk

We're talking US, obviously. If you are going to go too far back in time (Civil War and WWII were caused by conservative movements) or foreign it becomes a pointless debate.

Authoritarianism is a completely different scale. You can be both, which radical Islam is.
>holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

Which is why it makes sense why the media treated them differently, so what's your point beyond that?

That guy needs new close and to drop 30 pounds

> the civil war was caused by conservatism

how is federalism a conservative (or liberal, for that matter) movement

> inb4 the civil war was about freeing muh slaves

no

>civil war and WWII
>caused by conservative groups
No the civil war was anti slavers vs pro slavers. Seconsly WWII has no single causation even if Hitler had not come to power in Germany the country might still have gone to war.

The assertion of federalism was in the context of freeing slaves, any idiot who argues it wasn't about slavery hasn't read the constitutions or "declarations of secession" created by the states that left the Union. They were pretty clear about how they were asserting their believed right to secede in response to their conservative social order being challenged. So yeah, federalism was not conservative or liberal... but it was the tool used to justify the war, not the spark that caused it. That's like saying it's impossible for congress to pass a racist law because they were democratically elected, and democracy isn't inherently racist... again, it's just the justification for their actions, not the impetus.

The North didn't fight to end Slavery (until after the Emancipation Proclamation) but the South sure as hell started the war over it. The fact that you've been so taken in by revisionist Civil War talking points doesn't give me much hope that anything else you could bring to the table would be intelligent.

Started by the pro slavers, who were propping up a conservative social order. The cause of WWII was WWI, which had a poor resolution that created a broken political system that led to authoritarian, anti-liberal governments gaining control. You also need to give Hitler more credit, historians typically do.

>slavers were conservative
Stop there where conservatives on both sides during the civil war just as there where liberals on both sides. Also Abe was a republican so stop trying to impart your modern political biases on an event that happend nearly 200 years ago. People where not fighting to protect the social order, they fought to protect the pride of thier states.
>historians give hitler credit
No most historians will tell you that hitler was at the right place at the right time. He was not some evil caricture that we have built him up to be.

>Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946)
gee whiz, a 70 year old isn't in peak physical condition anymore. how could this happen

> the moral justification we use for our consolidation of power is the real reason we're consolidating power

Yeah, and the war in Iraq was clearly about spreading democracy.

Yes, but the spark that caused the war was a conservative reaction to the liberal idea that Lincoln wanted to potentially free the slaves. While he was willing to preserve the Union rather than challenge slavery, the mere fact that conservatives believe he would act liberally on this front is THE SOLE REASON FOR THE WAR breaking out.

Obviously there were liberals and conservatives on both sides, after the war became about defending one's home. All wars are like that, very few soldiers truly believe in everything that their side's government is fighting for. That doesn't matter. What matters is why there was a fight in the first place. (And seriously? Why even bring up the fact that Lincoln was a republican? I sure as hell didn't, because neither party back then has any bearing on modern definitions).

Anyone who does anything is at the right place and right time to do things. Just because Hitler couldn't have come to power in the 1860s doesn't mean that the 1930s would have automatically spawned an equivalent Hitler.

A lifelong habit of eating fast food and a belief that exercising isn't that good for you. Decent odds he has a cardiac event while in the WH.

really gets the neurons firing

You're trying to make it sound like I believe the North's version (we fought a war to free the slaves) is the foundation for my argument. No, I'm just saying that the spark of the war was slavery, and the South started that war.

If federalism was the real reason, why didn't the South go to war under the nullification threats with the tariffs? Or why did places like Missouri argue that (in the decades prior to the Civil War) that places like New York should stop with their assertions of state's rights?

States's rights/federalism was just a tool to obscure the real reason. Slavery.

>conservative spark
No it was not a conservative spark. It was a spark by pro slavers our ideolgies have nothing to do with it. Also you ignore the fact that Abe was a conservative and that most southern states had dem goveners

So slavery was a liberal position?

Dems back then were not liberal. Abe was not a conservative in his view on slavery, and he expanded the power of the federal government more than any other prior president. Just a few decades later, the progressive party would form out of the Republican Party, so obviously things were different.

Being pro-slavery was conservative for that time period. You make it sound like you don't know what conservatism is, or fail to realize that all definitions of political ideology are contextual.

The institution of slavery has very little to do with conservative political philosophy, even during that time period.

Read Locke, Hobbes, learn about monarchism.

You're trying to conflate a morally reprehensible institution with a political philosophy to support an erroneous argument.

>Slavery was a conservative postion
You keep failing to read my posts so I will explain to you that slavery was supported by people like john locke. It is postion that has niether conservative nor progressive postion. Also the KKK was started by the dems so what is your point?

Trump cucks usually are gross fatties tho. I have yet to get a vaguely decent answer to any vaguely Veeky Forums question from any of them.

... a refusal to change away from a system for cultural/social/religious reasons is by definition conservative.

Modern American political discussion has made the words meaningless, but conservatism is simply a resistance to social/political/religious change. Traditionalism.

Traditionalist forces are the forces that started the Civil War. I've read your posts, and the KKK was started as a traditionalist/conservative movement.

The mere fact that you want to imply the dems back them were socially progressive is enough of a point in itself.

John Locke did not support slavery. You tell me why you think he supported it and I'll give my view on it. In a sense he did justify it, that's not quite the same thing tho.

>trump
>conservative

>Veeky Forums

>Only 3 scoops
c'mon guys

Holy shit this post killed that whole slavery line.

Trump is not part of the 5%.