Best shape of my life bro

Best shape of my life bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4glX-e-4MY
dailymotion.com/video/x5m9ce1
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2P1pDNezk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this what happens when you never start the cut?

It's what happens when you've been in 7 car accidents, 3 plane crashes, and one alien abduction,

>he hasn't seen m'tards latest post

Whens' the Ruby? September? He still has time to cut, but we all know he wont.

I'm more interested in how Dale will look. He's was pretty chunky but he had a fuckton on muscle underneath the lard.

Yep 24th of September baby gonna get lean and meanening with dat dere preparation h, it's revolting, it's sick, it piss

MY STORY PART 9 IS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=l4glX-e-4MY

Who's gonna be the user who pays and shares it with all of us

>4 months out
>30+ % bf

The ments are gonna be off the charts.

You could lock that sickening man-getter in a concentration camp and he still wouldn't able to get lean.

would be funny if there is a grand total of 0 downloads.

From the comments:

>Reports are in that video didn't play had to refresh and video didn't work and was asked to pay again.. Its humble bean jewinining

>can confirm this is another scam. Video doesn't load after payment. Ticket number didn't work either

Is it just me or does that look more like a thong than a speedo?

report it as a scam. maybe the monkeypricks channel gets banned. we would get the monkeyprick screeching autistically during a DRM episode. His videos are complete shit now - the monkeyjew needs an Andrew, PeeJay or Adam to give his storyline an arc to propel it foward.

it is a thong. peejay braun's used posing trunks.

He's getting lean bro

>two weeks since the last proper ments
I'm literally dying

It's on the same level as his T-shirt business

It sick, it's piss

T H I C C

H O T T E R T H A N P I S S
dailymotion.com/video/x5m9ce1
anyone who pays for this is a fried potato.

25min? this fucking potato said it was over 3 hours

MY STORY PART 9 IS OUT ON YT NOW FAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2P1pDNezk&feature=youtu.be

Jew jewing. I'm shocked.

Say what you will about jenova, but andrew (not retarded) has been training for 20 years and looks dyel as fuck.

I'm pretty sure that if you take an average woman, train her for 20 years 3 times a week, natty without any diet change whatsoever, she will still be considerably bigger than andrew. What the fuck is up with that guy?

hes a jew. jews are weak as fuck

Babyweights probably. He mentioned he has shoulder pains or something that prevents him from lifting serious weight but that's most likely an excuse.

he is not training to get big. i think his only goal is not be fat and flabby. he never lifts heavy, has never lifted heavy and seems to have no interest in it. he always was a casual. he belongs in planet fitness really- but loved the banter of the oldskool working class gyms like delray fitness/world gym.

damn this is me right now

How do I achieve this mode?

janoy is 3 years. when he stops pretending to go to the gym and stops taking skittles.

is=in

whats the story behind the pic. why is he between two lanes and naked at such high definition

Whats the story about jason fucking a tranny? Link me for some ments

He spent too much time around The Tom Platz of Abs, Big Fat Black Fucking Leonard.

Dig through his fb/ig, it wasn't even a year ago.

HAH it's hotter than piss baby

You know, you can really tell Jason looks up to, and really wants to be like Lenny by watching some of his videos on Youtube. This doesn't surprise me one bit.

a few minutes of skits and anoying music. than its just the pisslord walking around and talk shit. these other unfunny guys i dont need to know do the same. its not worth its price but connn jewtube celery needs to make dat cah$ man!

classic pisslord.

>this is the thinnest I've ever been

Its Role modeling

Starts fucking traps to fit in