FUCK

My gf just told me some acquaintance sexually harrassed.

He was driving them home, her and a couple of colleagues, and she was the last to drop off, he didn't let her get out, put the finger into her mouth and told her to suck his dick. she bit the part of his finger off and went away.

now I want to find this piece of shit and penetrate his ass, but she is afraid to tell me his name, because I have a record, and could go to prison if I do it.

Fucking psychology, I need anons to tell me what to do?

>didn't let her get out
>she bit his finger and got out

something is not adding up here

Does he know your face?

this.

he was holding her, put the finger into her mouth, she bit it off, broke herself loose and ran away

Lmao she fucked him before that's why she won't give you his name he'll spill the beans. Probably hooked up with him on the side.

If she wont tell a name then its a lie but most likely she doesnt even exist

I have no idea, she doesn't want to tell me who it was

Most women won't pull away from a restraining hand, unless you do something quite scary/offensive.

ah your girlfriend bit off part of someones body who tried to rape her but no police report was filed by either party

gee this doesnt sound like one of those obviously made up stories to emotionally manipulate you at all :^)

especially when you showed her your rage and how easily she can control it :^)

Keep pressuring her, she'll give up the name eventually. Maybe promise her you won't do anything. Then go and break his teeth. Make sure you conceal your identity and get an alibi.

>ah your girlfriend bit off part of someones body who tried to rape her but no police report was filed by either party

we were just talking about it, if we file the report. because I want to fuck him before police has any notice of it.

Why doesn't she want to tell you?

>try to rape someone
>get part of finger bitten off as a result
>file a police report

Genius. Just genius.

If this isn't bait you're fucking stupid

because she is afraid I might do something, which I will, and because I have a history this could go very bad for me if the police finds out.

>you didn't provably assault someone
>they provably assaulted you

you don't understand how the law works, do you

there wouldnt be any point. police wouldnt take "he put his finger in my mouth" seriously anyway

only option it to rape him op. make sure your gf is involved too tho, that way shes culpable if she is just making shit up to manipulate you

What are you even trying to say?

he' saying that because OP's gf bit his finger, she is the one that will get fined, not the 'possible rapist'. this is how law works

Go through her Facebook messages. Guarantee they agreed to meet up on the day this happened.

Well, does that count if it was self-defense?

This. She met up with him for dick but decided she didn't want to fuck him, he made a move and she mangled him.

did that, nothing implies to it. there was a lunch with the colleagues from some other office in the early afternoon, and he drove them all home. If I knew the colleagues I would ask who was driving, but I don't.

Christ, /pol/ and /r9k/ are so obssesed with cucking.

>loning out your real doll

fuck it OP, nothing you can do, best thing is to sit this one off.

>now I want to find this piece of shit and penetrate his ass
Freudian slip there OP?

>Look at those calves!

What country?

>I want to fuck him before police has any notice of it.

no homo though... right?

she cheated on you lmao, dont go to prison for this bitch

> Won't tell you his name.
Break up with her.

OP here, found out who he is, got the whole info on him, unfortunately he is living in a whole different state.

lol your girl probably fucked him and is telling you this because its gonna get out and she doesnt want to be the bad guy

looked him up, the guy looks like a fucking troll hobit, works in some SJW shit organisation in a different state.

do you have his job and mail, maybe we could get creative ;-)

don't post it here though, it is against board rules

I have everything

>browsing /r9k/
you are aware that things like that sometimes do happen and people's mind sometimes don't work like in the memes, yes? what's even your endgame here?

You are a moron and your gf is a cunt.

She just wants you to have drama and/or beat someone up for her. If the shit really went down, she'd have filed a popo report. So she's a cunt, she's lying to you.

You're a moron for believing it, and for having a record.

>implying
>you have a girlfriend

Why do you have a criminal record you degenerate faggot

This. Its obvious op got cucked and shes trying to cover her ass

>she is afraid to tell me his name
She literally just made this up to make you jelly, fucking hell this is shit you learn in roasties 101 op.

>fuck up whole company
here you go... not that big of a problem right?

Then tell the police, or find out who he is and get him to punch first.,(try not to do the second part)