Do you think you're bigger and stronger than the kids who bullied you when you were little?

Do you think you're bigger and stronger than the kids who bullied you when you were little?

If you ran into them today, what would you do?

Bumb for intrest good thread lurking

>tfw never got bullied so have no excuse about why I've wasted my life on Veeky Forums and no gf

>If you ran into them today, what would you do?

yes

Because shitposting on Veeky Forums is a good way to kill time at work?

>getting bullied as a kid

I want the betas to leave t b h

>I was born invincible

I was the bully
Imagine when those fags see I got even bigger lmao

>mfw i was the bully

vid?

I used to get bullied but I honestly 100% deserved it for being an autistic fucking weirdo. I'm glad they bullied me, it helped me a lot grow as a person rather than dwelling on it because I see why they did it

Never had any real bullies, but there was one kid at my school who I would have confrontations with sometimes, he was in third/fourth grade when i was in second/third so he was always a bit larger than me.

We fought physically a couple of times, but it mostly consisted of us wrestling on the ground for a little bit until a teacher showed up.

I actually met him a couple of months back through a mutual friend and we had a beer, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, he was way calmer than he was as a kid but we didn't speak of us being enemies on the playground in the past.

what does that even mean? you dont have to be invincible to not be a cuck

these guys made it from birth
why couldnt you?

This. I used to lurk here in the beginning Highschool because reddit wasnt edgy enough, then I left for few years. Now I just shitpost at work to kill time. Not everyone who comes here is a NEET. Also any old fags remember the workout site? It had a super simple URL and had a bunch of gifs and videos showing different body parts and how to work them. It was amazing and was big here around 2012. Anyone know what it was?

>killing time at work
not going to make it

Not really a bully but there was that one guy with early growth spurt that was larger than everyone else so he was an ass to everyone and everyone feared him. However he barely grew since. I see him sometimes now, he's a chubby manlet.

Another question, for those that started lifting in school:
Any of your bullies back off after you started putting on muscle? Mine did.
Had a few people pick on me for being short and scrawny throughout middle and early high school. Now they won't even look me in the eyes, and those that still try do nothing to back up their threats.

Because I don't need to pick on someone weaker than me just to feel good about myself

but you felt bad enough about yourself that others saw you as a target

Im not saying you have to be a bully to make it, but its better to be an aggressor than a victim lad

Unfortunately I never saw my bully again after my freshman year. I'm 6'7 and 250lbs and confident I'd fuck him up if I ever saw him again.

the one guy who bullied me in my childhood broke my nose when i fought back

We are friends now lol

Dont be so unforgetting, i've done some seriously messed up shit to other people and they forgot about it too

the older you get the more you realize how forgiving people are in the long term

Can confirm, went to school in Ireland and used to be a fat fuck, sports was big in the school and everyone lifted.All the older lads were absolute cunts to everyone smaller and younger than them. Got my shit together when I was around 15 and started lifting and eating properly. By the time I was 16 and 1/2 I was repping a 2.5 plate squat and they became kinda spooked at my strength.

After that most people backed off, if they had tried to fight me they would've beat the shit out of me because I was the same autist just with a bigger squat.

The shit they did to the younger lads was unbelievable, I couldn't make it up

tell us stories lad

I was the bully some of the time. I don't really regret it. I was consistently smaller than almost everyone in my year so anyone who was actually enough of a pussy to be intimidated by me had it coming.

I wasn't really that much of a cunt though. I didn't do it to be mean I just did it because it was funny and school was impossibly boring.

That 6'1 that bullied little young 5'10 high schooler me?
I beat him up once and I could do it again even easier now that I can flip him up and OHP his lanky ass.

I'm pretty sure i fucked that kid up entirely and ruined his life. I was a jerk and pretty fucking cruel in junior high. I was easy on him during highschool but it was clear that by then he was already 100% gone. Last time i heard about him he was a fat kissless virgin NEET living with his parents at 30.

I'm 30 too and i still think about him every now and then and i feel like a total shitbag. I've had thoughts about contacting him and apologizing for constantly making fun of him and triggering his autistic rage to the point where he got violent and got in trouble. Made him cry in school many times.

I really should apologize. I was horrible. But i think that it's a selfish thing to do as it will only make me feel better about myself and probably reminding him of shittier times and making him feel worse. I don't know. Maybe I should just accept the fact that i was an incredibly mean kid and educate my future kids properly.

What do?

Bullying either makes or breaks a person and this guy just broke. If he can't handle bullying then life is going to fuck him up bad. Just leave it alone and go on about your life. We all did shit when we were younger that we're not proud of.

I gotta get up early tomorrow but here's a quick one.

There was a hierarchy of years I.e if someone was in an older year than you, they could take your food at lunch, skip you in the line and command you to do anything they wished,
If you refused they would beat the shit out of you, simple as.

All of the staff knew about the hierarchy, a few tried to stop but they couldn't cause the 1st years always got it the worst and then when they reached second year, they were cunts to the new first years.

Anyways
>2nd year was at the rugby pitches
>nurse asks if he knows where user, a 6th year is
>2nd year points at user, who is 500m away
>user sees the second year pointing at him
>gets offended, how dare he point at an older year
>2nd year begins to depart the pitches,
>user runs up behind him with a flag pole
>pic related
>slashes his calf open
>2nd year gets stitches
>tells his mother what happened
>Year 6 gets no punishment

Shit like this was the norm, slowly the school changed, hierarchy is more or less gone now but older years can still skip in the lines

i was bullied all my life but it made me realise how shitty i am for not fighting back
started working out, studying a lot and trying to stop being such a pussy and after some time i just stopped being desirable bullying material

came out okay, most of my bullies are now 22yo with middle school education, shit job and unwanted kids, and i am in best physical shape of my life, studying mechanical engineering and overall enjoying life

>If he can't handle bullying then life is going to fuck him up bad
This is 100% bullshit and a meme that people tell themselves to rationalize how much of a piece of shit they were when they were younger.

exrx.net

You seem to have a very guilty conscience about what happened. Apologizing will do nothing for the guy except bring back bad memories, the only person it would help is you by clearing up the guilt you feel making it a selfish action in a way. We've all got our demons, just try and live with them.

What makes a kid bully? I was to antisocial to give much of a shit for others either way, but really didn't get going so for out of your way to make another kid miserable. I hear stereotypes like shitty home lives and abusive parents, but not sure I buy them as an explanation for the majority.

This. We used to bully some kids in school and they all made it. Some weird loner guys werent bullied and still are how they were in highschool. Just got off the phone with a friend I hadnt spoken to in many years. The one bullied kid met a girl in his first semester at college and is now in a +7 year relationship with a average girl. Both outdoorsy, active types. Not partying but travelling, hiking etc. Nice job too, so its all good.
Same here user. I feel exactly the same. Dont apologize, its egoistical and wont help him whatsoever. It will only make worse. How does the fact that you're sorry help him, except for you telling yourself you did the supposedly right thing?

Social media and the internet are exposing children to things they really shouldn't be exposed to. Kids are becoming harder and more jaded at younger and younger ages. They have adult appetites and vices but the underdeveloped emotional maturity of children. That's not a good combination.

kids didnt bully before social media and the internet?

FUCKING THANK YOU

Not the way some are now, no. Not even close.

I really doubt you can speak with authority on that matter, user.

I was never really bullied because I was fairly tall and athletic. There's people who I didn't get along with my junior and senior year. I had a party at my house and one of those guys showed up. I asked him to leave a couple times and he said no basically.. so I punched him in the face.and he fell to the ground. Then of course every white knight separated us before he could do anything. I guess I sucker punched him but he ended up leaving and none of them ever messed with me again.

+1

>Not really bullied that much
>The few kids I thought were dicks are now losers
>I'm 6'5" and in decent shape

I wouldn't fight them, (nothing like a random injury during a pointless fight to keep you out of the gym for weeks) but I also went to medical school so the important thing is that I can feel superior to basically everyone I went to high school with, in all aspects of my life.

I'd probably mash anyone I got into a fight with before because now I actually know how to fight and I hit hard and fast so it would only be a fair fight against another fighter.

>you get so up in your head that you actually try to pull off a "revenge against the bully" fight
>your bully is carrying

Fights are usually dumb

i ended up fighting all 3 of them as adults lel
>6'3'' skeleton
knocked him the fuck out in a bar. his buddies had to drag him out by his ankles because they too were skeletals
>6'5'' big guy
tbqh i was pretty scared because i'm only 5'10'' and he easily had 50-60lbs on me, but i got the first punch and just kept wailing on him while he recoiled and tried to put up a guard. i got pulled off him, and then i just kinda went back to my friends
>6' army dude
it actually happened because his friend slapped my gf's ass and i punched the dude for it. the guy who slapped her sulked away, but the dude who bullied me as a kid went straight for me. we just kinda grappled and punched each other til we were pulled apart.
>this was before he went to basic, and he ended up apologizing when he came back to see his family during his 4 years. we still hate each other, but i've long since forgiven the guy for that

I can because it's true. You can try to justify being a piece of shit all you want but the 24/7 abusive harassment that some "bullying" today is is NOT the same as what it was 30 or more years ago. Why do you think we have such an epidemic of kids thinking shooting up their school is the best course of action?

I tell them what to do over the work day.

i'm so happy that i don't live in a shithole

this is good to hear as I'm 5'10 myself and while that's not super short by any means it's definitely a disadvantage if the other guy has a few inches and a couple dozen pounds over you
with that said, haven't been in an actual fight since the 7th grade, like 8 years ago or something, and even that was nothing but a couple of punches until I knocked the dude on the ground and some school mates pulled us appart
would really like to fight someone again just to see how I'd stack up, but even when some punk kid coworker was provoking me quite heavily last year, claiming he trained mma (later found out that for him that meant he and a couple of his brain dead friend wailed on eachother on an empty play ground) I just couldn't be bothered at the time, now I regret not beating the snot out of that lanky cocksmoker

fucking hilarious that there are people who literally believe that their bullying made the victim a better person

>muh internet
Read a book. In the Confusions of the Young Torless from 1906 some kids brutally abuse their classmates psychologically, physically and sexually. Many such cases

The notion that bullying got oh so much worse just because kids have smartphones nowadays is preposterous. So kids open snapchat and now their bullies are waiting for them? Boo fucking hoo, as if brutal hazing and torture havent been part of mankind for ages.

fucking hilarious there are people that think they can understand the full complexities of human interaction and the resulting consequences and that these consequences apply uniformally across people

>Public schools
Never fucking ever

You act like those brutal hazing/torture methods went away.

No one is claiming it wasn't bad... but look at it this way. If a guy has a grenade, I'm going to think he's dangerous. If another guy has a grenade and a handgun, he's now more dangerous.

Didn't mean I suddenly felt good about the guy with only the grenade. The tools allowed to bullies on the internet enhance their ability to torment. Are you trying to argue that it got better or something?

I see you werent bullied enough by the right people

only actual bullies would ever say this

What? I just responded to you saying
>Not the way some are now, no. Not even close.
And thats not true. I know what you're referring to, but just because it wasnt as visible and documented back in the day doesnt mean it never occurred as brutally or viciously as today.

Different poster, so...

>unplugging the shy kids pc in computer class at the beginning of the lesson and watching him too afraid to say anything and acting as if he was following the techers instructions

>knowing the trigger for an autistic kid and being able to let the bomb explode wherever and whenever you want to

>being able to control the hierarchy by befriending or bullying the other kids, depending on where you want them to be

>watching others freeze as you approach them

Post best bully feels

>knowing which kid is a bully
>getting everyone in the group to hate him
>revealing something embarrassing that happened to them
>continually giving him the cold shoulder until he eventually becomes a quiet kid with no friends

Best bully feels are the ones where people see you as the hero.

>mfw I was the bully
>mfw I saw my usual victim last month
>mfw he's still a scrawny looking 5'7'' manlet except fatter
>mfw he's dating a chubby 3/10
He's got a gf though so the jokes on me.

two guys did something similar in my school career and i jumped both of them and had my friends film it

>acting on the socially inept

wow such bully

How the fuck did you guys even get bullied in HS?
Anytime someone tried verbal bullying I'd turn it into back and forth banter and make a new friend.

they dont know youre supposed to banter back so they get flustered and autism spills and because of this weakness they are now bullied

seems fair to me

All of the people I knew that weren't bullied or we're bullies themselves grew up into absolutely miserable people.

>be established as having hardest head in school
>"bullies" tried to prove themselves by headbutting me and being fine
>tfw I was the gold standard of toughness in HS
We really did come from animals didn't we

keep projecting

i used to stalk their facebooks 2 of them ended up being 160 cm manlets and the other one is dyel so im pretty sure i can wreck them.

>being this retarded

Assuming you actually did that, you realize it would have been incredibly easy for one of your stupid friends to accidentally share the film, and then for your ass to have assault charges leveled against it, right?

>Deliberately inducing potential concussions
Bright kids

Also, the victims went on to become self-made millionaires

Preying on the weak is cowardly. You never see bullies picking on people their own size; that would be actually impressive

>was a huge bully in elementary school
>was bullied in middle school then became the bully again in 8th grade
>somehow became one of the popular kids in high school even though I hated everyone

As someone who's been on both sides of the fence, I don't regret it. I fucked two kids up for life and when I was bullied I was just bullied over shit I was insecure about but now I really don't give a shit at all. Good learning experience.

I was always a lot bigger than other kids and was picked on a lot because of it. I was over 6 foot in 7th grade. One time a kid that was a couple of years older that had tormented me since grade 2 started some shit, I snapped and full on DDT''d this fuckers head into the concrete. Saw him last week. Still had the scar on his head. Felt like a guy from Inglorious Basterds.

Not true in my case, but thanks. Now I dont feel bad about it anymore

>didn't bully anyone much (other than passing mocking, but no set targets)
>ottermode through all of high school, lifeguard and lifting
>graduate in the top 10 of my class of 700 and get a near full scholarship
>get into med school on military scholarship
>absolutely zero debt, nice car, Russian (non-mail order) girlfriend who is going to PA school, had 50k in savings by the time I was 26 and will make 300k starting when I finish my fellowship

I don't even remember most of the people from my high school, and if anyone bullied me I forgot it. The whole point is surpassing them anyway.

Victims who obsess over their bullies are losers. Bullies who look at the past without shame are trash. Anyone who even thinks about high school without being prompted to after 25 is probably in one of the prior categories.

Yeah, but if they never stalked your facebook, that means they won.

Are you a mother who doesn't let her kids play outside because they might get hurt

I was bullied as a kid for being a total autistic sperglord. It made me a shut-in but at least I appear normal. So my bullied sort of helped me. But if I could without consequence, I would still find my bullies and shoot them dead because I now can't stand the thought of being dominated by others

Are you the football player who retires at 45 due to long term concussion damage? This is Veeky Forums, we're supposed to make fun of people who damage their bodies in an attempt to look cool or strengthen themselves.

When I have kids, I'll let them do crazy shit. Wrestle, hunt, climb everything... whatever. Only fair, it's how I grew up... but deliberately hitting your head is just retarded. No way to strengthen it. All you do is reduce your pain sensation of the surface skin and slightly alter the bone structure... but your brain continues to flop around in there. Same reason I won't feed my kids lead paint chips, so they'll turn out better than yours.

I remember when I transferred to a new school in 3rd grade. Some guy said something rude to me and I punched him in the face. In the break he and 3 other guys and a girl dragged me behind a bush, held me and tried to kick me in the balls. Freed myself, kicked the guy in the stomach and pushed the girl away and ran to the playground, where some kid was playing in the sand. Asked if I could join him. The first guy never bothered me again. There were a few fights with other people in the beginning but after a while I was popular and nobody bothered to fuck with me.
I was very athletic though, guess that didnt hurt

victimlets when will they learn

In 5th grade I was a bully and there was this white boy at my school who me and my boys used to pick on. One day, we forced him into the bathroom and took turns making him lick our nut sacks on some south park type shit. We told him that if he told anyone, we knew where he lived and wear kill his dog

Not really a bully, but I remember fighting with one guy in primary school several times, quite seriously, we're best bros now.

I've had some bullies later when I switched school after I moved, since I was a smart guy with good grades who avoided conflict and not the best in PE either, when most of the class were absolute dumbasses, kinda like chavs.
After I've beaten one of them twice (he was bleeding a bit too) the most they did after was some snarky jokes.

I think they stayed as complete losers while I'm studying to become an engineer, working for my prof too.

>"Good day my straight friends, would you like to know what would be a hilarious, heterosexual prank?"
>"Pray tell what, my heteronormative chum?"

>I fucked two kids up for life
>Good learning experience.
interesting logic

classic boy stuff. In my team 4 older guys pissed on someone two years younger. Some other guy had to scrub and clean the captain's body when showering, carry his stuff, wash his clothes or he would get beat up. Went on for at least 2 years. He paid his dues, reached seniority and was then who commandeding what the younger ones had to do.
Its part of being in a team you utter faggots. Shit happens when you're younger, the weak ones drop out, the ones who stay become a close-knit team and friends for life.

Silly namecalling and rumors in 8th grade pale in comparison to the shit that goes down when testosterone laden teenagers in a competitive setting get together unsupervised. But from the replies here most would have dropped out within the first two years kek

checked

I was the kid doing the bullying faggot

>fought back
>rekt bully or both of us became rekt
>most of them are unironically some of my closest friends now
>one got super fat
>helped him out of obesemode

There was a group of like 6 kids I stood up to for picking on some autistic kid and they directed it at me for the last 3 years of high-school, Sorry I can't 1v6 people my size. I could have won or atleast held my own against any of them individually, but 6? I wasn't that kid that nobody liked. You've spent too much time on Veeky Forums and need to spend time with real people and get perspective my friend.

i already was, thats why they bullied me

Being a isn't better than anything, everybody hates you when you're a cunt.

>Its part of being in a team you utter faggots. Shit happens when you're younger, the weak ones drop out, the ones who stay become a close-knit team and friends for life.
The only teammates I ever had who had to resort to homoerotic methods in the locker room to exert their "dominance" over the younger players were the ones who couldn't do it on the field or court.

I guess we werent in the same team then, he was a beast

>triggering his autistic rage to the point where he got violent and got in trouble. Made him cry in school many times.
Kill yourself. Not even being sarcastic. I had that happen to me and it's never leaving. I fantasize weekly about killing those fucks.

Idk if its the same everywhere but here in Australia any time i got in a fight I would I would be pissed at the other guy for like 20 minutes and then I would be like "Oh god man when you kicked me in the stomach it hurt so bad" and he would be like "Really? Because you didn't seem to feel it at all, and when you punched me in the ribs I couldn't breath." and we would be instant mates.

Same here. Had a fight with a good friend of mine, he put a cigarette out in my face, I smashed my fist into his face, he threw me to the ground. I got a concussion but broke his nose. 20min later we were sitting on the pavement, bleeding, drunk and laughing. Its called bonding, people respect you if fight for yourself. Start crying, run to teachers or mommy and nobody will respect you
Be as outspoken to the concept of violence or muh homoerotic hazing as you want on a Congolese knitting platform, but having been in a few fights in your teenage years sure hasnt hurt me in the long run

Kids are mean. That's just life. Get over it faggot.

I broke his nose