Start out at 295

>start out at 295
>decide I am a fat fuck
>start eating right
>start exercising (lifting and cardio)
>11 months later lose 75 pounds
>I feel like I am approaching skinnyfat (still fat right now)
>no definition anywhere on my body, maxes have been the same since december

I know I still have a ways to go but should I be worried? This pic is from a few weeks ago, still look generally the same (had a 10 day vacation where I hit some stagnation in losing weight).

Eat healthy and lift harder. If you're not pushing yourself in the gym you're just spinning wheels.

what do you expect to see from losing weight? muscle that's not there?

I eat clean as fuck, so I dont think its a diet issue. and I do push myself, for example a few months ago on cleans I would work out 3x5 with 145, for the weight, this past week I did the same workout with 170. However when It came time to max I could throw up 205 easier than I could a few weeks ago but once I put 210 on I could not get it. Same shit for squats, bench etc.

I wonder if it is mental?

What is your current weight and height and what are your current maxes for each lift

at that point, just lower your deficit or eat at maintenance. You don't really need to "cut" anymore.

Your diet is likely the problem. What are your numbers right now?

>6'2
>218lbs

>Squat
>bench
>clean and jerk
>OHP

I am still eating 500cal below maintence, and I do need to cut I am still 30 pounds over the "normal" BMI range, not to mention my gut is bulbous as fuck.

Good for you, keep at it, don't get discouraged

I am eating a diet of roughly 40% protein 30/30 carbs and fatsMy average lunch consists of a pound of grilled chicken or grilled ground beef (96% lean) and 8oz of roasted potatoes

Average dinner will be 10 ounces of grilled fish with a few cups of grilled/roasted/sautéed veggies

You OHP 145 with those shoulders?
I mean user you don't look like you lift at all, maybe it's all hiding under the flab but when I was at a similar body-fat % you could definitely see defined biceps, chest and shoulders. Am 6ft1 for reference.

Have you tried fasting? because eating the way you are describing itt you should be losing weight rapidly at your height.

I feel like your c&j numbers are high compared to your other lifts.

Best advice I have is to spend a few bucks to get an outside perspective on your numbers. Avatar nutrition is a great place to start. I've seen significant body fat loss since having them set my macros.

Yes I do strangely enough. My shoulders have always been one of the stronger parts of my body (legs the weakest). My freshman year of college I could do 3x10 on military press with 135.

I do fast (hence why I only posted 2 meals) I eat a good size lunch at 12-1400 and then dinner at 19-2000. Total calories per day is around 17-1800. I dont calculate in my working out with my TDEE or anything, and I weigh all of my food and sauces that I eat.

Water fasting if you are more than 18.5 BMI or 6% body fat for fast results (~.6-1.6 lbs/day lost).

Easy mode is:

>fast 2-5 days a week
>keto/paleo when you eat
>indulge in whatever whenever, but try to stick to keto/paleo for the most part
>fast a little more after you indulge in junk
>eat one big meal a day on days you do eat
>if you eat carb heavy, workout before/after the meal

You can fast for longer than 5 days at a time, but you might need:

>Morton Lite Salt
>Natural Calm Magnesium Powder
>non-iron multivitamin
>calcium citrate

>indulge in whatever whenever

Absolute bullshit. Pls disregard this idiot.

I'm saying if you cheat or have little discipline. If you eat a big fast food meal once every other day and fast the rest of the time, you will still lose weight quickly.

Though it is better to eat paleo/keto meals when you eat as they have more nutrients, and will make the fasting periods better/easier.

I'm sorry but I can't believe those lifts are accurate with what you look like.

Almost benching 2 plates and you have no pec definition at all. You ohp a little more than 1 plate yet have no shoulder definition.

Either you are a complete freak of nature that will look dyel while benching 3 plates or you are lying about your stats. Or a third option may be that your form is so terrible that your not actually using the appropriate muscles for each lift.

I've been looking into fasting and I hope you can explain something, why do I need sodium free salt? I thought the point was that you need sodium and hence you need salt, what is it in sodium free salt that I should be consuming even when on a fast?

Not OP but I would appreciate some insight, thanks

Why would I come to an user imageboard and lie about my maxes while seeking advice? My form is good, I had 4 years of weightlifting while on the football team, and I took 2 semesters of weight lifting in college, so I have the proper technique.

Morton Lite Salt is 50% salt/50% potassium + iodine. So it has salt. You might not need it for short term fasts if you diets includes salt, but I use it just in case.

So yes, you need sodium. Sodium, potassium, and magnesium are the basic electrolytes you need. Do your own research. /r/fasting has some good stuff.

calling bullshit on those stats with that physique

when you OHP do you go from the collarbone all the way to the lockout at top or do you do that half ROM shit where you start at eye level and move the bar 2 inches up
are you sure you aren't push pressing the weight either by using momentum from your legs/core?

I seriously have a hard time believing these stats

I get the same range of motion I do as when I Jerk press.

>feet shoulder width apart
>have bar resting on collar bone
>push the bar up without bending/bouncing knees
>lock out at top

That is OHP, I dont see why you guys think I would lie, all of my other numbers are fucking garbage so why lie about OHP?

His OHP is shit for his size

>I had 4 years of weightlifting while on the football team, and I took 2 semesters of weight lifting in college

Then why are your maxes so low?
Why are you squatting only 20lbs more than you're benching?

I'm gonna need to see video of you lifting to ever believe that a skinny fat like you could bench 205. But if you actually are right about your maxes then you should stop weight training and switch to mma. Think about it, you could be one of those dyel-looking guys that beats the shit out of Veeky Forums-looking guys. You'd have a huge advantage looking the way you do since no one would take you seriously. And that fat around your belly is like armor that would also be used to put more force behind your punches (like Roy Nelson)

It's been 8 years since I lifted (28 now last time lifting weights I was 19)

You wouldent believe how bad not doing shit for 8 years and gaining 85 pounds will fuck you up. My legs have always been the weak point on my body (not that any of my other lifts are great). Also when I was last lifting I wasn't simultaneously trying to lose weight like I am now.

idk it was just hard to believe cause you literally have zero definition in your delts

even with your higher bf% I feel like you should have at least something visible

anyway you've lost 75lbs and you said your maxes have been the same
that's actually a good thing so nice work

that means you retained strength during your cut
you aren't really doing anything wrong so just keep going my dude

also dont listen to these retards telling you to water fast unless you want your lifts to go down

That's what is killing me. I feel like I should have SOME definition but I have none. I mean my numbers aren't great but after losing 75 pounds I was kinda hoping to see a little definition. I am planning to drop all the way to 180. So I'll either lose all of my gains and be skinny fat as fuck, or I'll actually show some definition.

yeah a 145lb ohp at 218lbs is pretty whatever
but it was just his lack of definition that was jarring

You're not training hard enough. Considering that you have been lifting for a year you look like shit. Stop this fasting bullshit. Don't starve yourself. You're only slowing down metabolism. Eat enough before workouts. You should be doing hard lifting at least 5 days a week and cardio 3 times a week.

What can you expect from someone who lost 75 pounds? It's a miracle his lifts havnt dropped.

even though you lost 75lbs you're still around 23% bf so you still have a long way to go until you start to see some real definition

180lbs seems like a good goal and considering your weight loss progress so far I can see you making it

I would definitely go see an endo to get your test levels checked though just to be safe because your lack of definition is kinda weird even though your bf% is still high

Ive wondered about my test levels,are there any other signs that show you have low test? I have always assumed a lack of desire for sex is one but I fuck my wife a minimum of 3 times a week so I don't think I have a lack of drive.

theres a lot of signs but the only way to find out for sure is to go see an endo

better to see one now and make adjustments for if you really have low test instead of waiting and having it fucking you over in the long run

I may do that. Not sure though since I am a burgerclap and my shitty insurance doesn't pay for anything until I hit my 7500 deductible (by the way I'm paying $200 a month for this shit)

>calling bullshit
reddit

LOL burgers are fucked

75lbs is a lot. I don't think you should expect your maxes to go up losing such a massive amount.

burger society is a fucking parody

Lift harder.

clean your fucking mirror

>eating at a 500cal deficit
>thinking lifting harder will produce gains

Are you retarded?

You do know you can bulk while cutting?