I might lose my job

I work as a programmer for a company but the new manager wants to instill a healthier workforce so in 2 weeks there will be competition event where we have to run 2km (1,25 miles) in 10 minutes to keep or jobs.

I've never really run in my life before outside of school and when I tried it earlier today I only managed to run 1,28 km (0,8 miles) in 10 minutes.

Will I be able to make it? Will I have to start looking for a new job?

That sounds fucking ridiculous and possibly illegal

kek your manager is alpha as fuck

Anyway, just keep running at every day until there's like 2 days left to the competition, rest 1-2 days and you're good. Get proper nutrition as well dont eat fucking redbulls and chips or whatever the fuck

Losing your job because you are a fat fuck who doesn't respect himself is illegal.

fatties deserve to be unemployed but thats obviously against equal opportunity in the workplace

literally illegal

was at your point, ran a half marathon 3 month later, just keep at it user

illegal, but pretty based

>tfw got fired yesterday
I called my boss a fat piece a shit and told him to go fuck himself
It was very empowering

Smart manager
>Fatties who can't run quit
>workplace filled with fit people who are less likely to get sick and have lower healthcare costs

It's illegal for him to do that but if you seriously can't push yourself to run 2km in 10 minutes then you are a fat piece of a shit.

luckily thats not a particularly fast time and building endurance for cardio is easy as fuck even if you're not in great shape in 2 weeks you can easily do it, just gradually build your distance/speed up

OP here
I live in Poland, it is not illegal for him to do this

Then get stepping, lard ass. Buy a good pair of running shoes (no cheap shit that will get worn out easily), eat healthy, drink plenty of water, get proper sleep every night, and run daily. If you steadily increase your distance every time and incorporate interval sprints, you will definitely be fine in two weeks time.

Holy shit Jans u must be pushing 230lb if you can't run this or train the two weeks to get ready

out of curiosity just worked it out and I walk fucking 0.6 miles in under 10 mins lol everyday to work.

>look at me I can walk 3.5mph

Good for you not all of us are on roids you know

That's fucking hilarious. Thank you based Poland.

based Poland
death to fatties

um ... that's literally slow jogging speed, very slow jogging

if you can't even slowly jog for at least 15 minutes, then you should probably work on that.

jaka firma, jeśli to prawda?