Decide to try online dating after I dumped my gf for cheating on me

>Decide to try online dating after I dumped my gf for cheating on me
>All the girls are hideous, literally 4/10 or less

What the fuck?

By normie standards I am probably an 8 and I already had a few girls check out my profile. Where are all the 6-8 hot yet attainable girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/barefootkel95
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what area? i just made an okcupid account the other day for the austin, tx area and the average girl on there is about a 4 also

post picture

i wanna see this "8"

those sites are dominated by single moms man I'd stay clear of them and go to christianmingle.com if you want to be patrician

online dating is for those left behind by normal society.

you'll do just fine OP

in all seriousness, go to church and socialize and if you're at least a 7/10, mothers will jump at the chance to introduce you to their daughters.

... just don't go to one of those cringy modern protestant churches.

nice

Do this OP

Chicago suburbs

Also I am on Match is there a better site? Not looking for casual hookups like on Tinder

> online dating
lmfao nigga that's for retarded people
use tinder, it's the least autistic version
there's 2 type of girls using tinder:
A: nice girl but fat, can hide fat in photos but not irl so she resorts to tinder
B: pretty but not nice, can hide her insanity on some quick banter but not irl so she resorts to tinder (this one may not even be aware of her own bullshit)

What if I am an Atheist?

>I am probably an 8

no? if you were an 8 your gf wouldnt have had to cheat on you, you fucking uggo. either realise youre bottom of the barrel and settle for what youre worth, or kys lmao

Sooo, catholic?

>What if I am an Atheist?
go back to /r9k/

She cheated on me because she said she felt depressed because her uncle died and she needed an escape

I wanna see atheist self-reported 8, I beg you OP

just don't bring your fedora and you'll do fine

literally a bullshit excuse. she cheated because youre shit and there are better options out there. options so much better than you that shes willing to fuck up your relationship to bang them. thats how big the gap is between you and an actual 8/10

hot girls dont need online dating. they can get any chad they want irl. if they are online dating, it's only because they want to be fucked by a gigachad. hope this helps.

nobody reply to this blog-baitpost until op posts pic

>attractive women having to resort to online dating ever

idk, i guess it depends on how serious of a relationship you're looking for. i've had a million times better success just meeting/dating girls offline -- get your friends to hook you up, take some continuing education classes at the local college, yada yada

if you're determined to go the online route and not use tinder, okcupid is decent BUT it's filled with hipster chicks (who i'm not into) and late-20s grad school students (who i'm also not really into if they're doing grad school to avoid real life, which usually seems to be the case).

i think match is probably better for finding a serious relationship. really, any PAID site will at least weed out the girls only looking for an ego boost and also the ones who can't afford 10 bucks a month for a dating site, which are both positives in my opinion.

lastly, plenty of fish can be good for hookups -- my younger brother has used it almost exclusively for years, and he's banged/dated tons of girls from there -- whenever i've looked there in the past it's been filled with trashballs, but somehow it works for him.

hot women cheat all the time, because they're women. it's impossible to make them loyal

hot people cheat because they can. youre just bitter youre not one of them

checkd

convert to Judaism. Atheist Jews are a thing.

Nothing to do with him women are foreign to loyalty

What is this site? I want to date someone who is my complete enemy

Correct.
90% of women have no loyalty or passion towards anything but their own self interests.

Why would girls over 5/10 need to use the internet to find guys. They literally have guys lined up to fuck them.

those are some nice digits you got there

>>>/reddit/

cope, women only ever do anything for Chad semen

Honestly the women on there are bottom of the barrell. Not sexist or anything but women above 3/10 do not have to seek out dates. They have a pick of many to choose from and between 2-3 betaorbiters. You must be new to life if you're only discovering this now. The hot girls on dating sites are solely there to boost their egos and respond to no one.

fuckin checked, theres the 8s

How would you people rate this one?

Especially someone like

Forehead/10, Probably here iilegally and looking for a gringo sap to get a green card from.

6/7

uglier irl, probably fat, personality so unbearable you will have to swallow your own spit not to upset her

Thanks. She's from my country (I'm in Europe). We have been only talking for a while.
>fat
According to other pics, nope, she looks around average, not too skinny. I had the same feeling based on the face only pic too.
>uglier irl
Certainly, almost all women are.
> personality so unbearable
Only the future holds an answer to this. Based on chat she's okay-ish and stupid in the same ways most other women are or at least she plays that game.

I'll know better (hopefully) when I meet her.

>According to other pics, nope, she looks around average, not too skinny
i've met way more internet people than you have, the likeliness of she being fat is way higher than you think.
but go ahead, meet her, it'll be fun and you'll see what i mean, meeting fat girls from the internet is surely better for you than whatever you are currently doing

pic related, she was super pudgey, arms twice as big as my dyel 30lb hammer curl arms

>8/10
>gf cheated

pick one

She have nice fat ass at least! Finish the fucking story!

KEK

Y'know, OKcupid presents lower quality girls to guys who haven't been rated high by women. I noticed an uptick over time, and with targeted searches I found some decent ladies.

You aren't going to find many 9+ girls on an online dating site. I did, but she had a lot of insecurity issues so it made sense I guess.

Online dating is literally the recycling bin of women bro

why would anyone make an article about this

yeah, maybe if she wasnt like 5 feet tall i would have given it a shot. Also fat girls always call you skinny and it's the worst

do people actually believe in religion at this point? Seriously are there people in this thread that believe in some omnipotent ghost that created all of existence and decides on everyone's eternal salvation or damnation upon their death?

People don't actually believe that do they? If they do I can get you a great deal on a beach house in Idaho

>>>/reddit/

>i've met way more internet people than you have, the likeliness of she being fat is way higher than you think.
Thanks for the advice.
>but go ahead, meet her,
Will do. My own skills can only be improved by experience and I can actually experimentally test them by meeting her so I can verify my assumptions.
>meeting fat girls from the internet is surely better for you than whatever you are currently doing
Errr...

>on a date with girl
>telling her about how Comey got fired
>she starts clapping
>vision goes black from rage
>snap her neck for applauding a cockholstering two scooping faggot like Bernald Grompf

Every woman I've never known was a fucking cunt.

That does my fucking head in man. I've been there.

>There aren't any cute girls on online dati-

I thought surely she was a bot or something but what the fuck, I think she's real

okcupid.com/profile/barefootkel95

>Pretty
>Not fat
>No kids
>Christian

I'm not worthy desu

>seeing someone

Come on dude

Fun fact online dating algorithms match you with people of similar attractiveness

>Not really looking for relationship
good luck retard

>on okcupid
>seeing someone

hope you like cuckoldin m8

>Where are all the 6-8 hot yet attainable girls?
The fuck are you on about? Every girl is attainable. You're just too much of a pussy to try to attain them. Find a really hot chick and talk to her. Use all that eight-ness you apparently got going.

Fag.

this desu

>Filename
>Tfw matched with a girl on tinder who turned out to be underage

Shit's scary

as long as I'm the bull :)

>I'm not even 25
>every woman I interact with in/outside work is already married

Same here

Only girl who was single in my social circle was 31 and she tried to friendzone me after the first date and was talking about this other dude she was dating so I told her to fuck off because I'm not some simp cuck

damn, what's your job and where do you live? (country / city or rural)

PhD student, so I'm in the middle of a big city but I don't have much time to do other stuff. There is exactly one girl who is single in my year of the program and she's never even hinted at anything.

>I am probably an 8

guess again

Pro tip never date anyone within your program, it only ends poorly.

Why

^ The two sluts I know both fit each catergory perfectly, one's fat, nice but dumb as fuck, and one's fucking psycho.

>online dating
>not just getting a booty call

Everyone hot is on tinder, user.

hmm it's almost as if attractive women don't have to go through the trouble of using an online service to find a partner hmm hmm boggles the mind

when you grow a little older you'll realize that it doesn't make any difference if "god" is just a fairy tale to get people in the olden times to listen to your story

religion is about tradition and behaviour. god or jesus or whatever is just to get people to listen

Damn. Succinct and accurate observation. I hadn't noticed before but that is exactly it

...sure that's totally the reason

>Why

being you can't get away from them if something goes south. Men just over look that issue being we tend to break up with someone and that's it. Where as women will spend the next few years running you down to everyone they see being they are spiteful and vengeful creatures who are petty by nature.

my neighbor has ladies man for his entire life, still juggling a range of women now and the guy is in his 60s. His one warning to me is to never date anyone you work with being if/when it goes bad, it goes really, really bad.

If suburb level Hugh Hefner there only has warning about dating, I'm going to listen..

A lot of the women at my work are pretty cute too, drives me nuts.
Though, I work at a school.
>'plain', fit, middle aged woman that seems to be a nice person,
>authoritative brunette with an absolutely virile figure that was full 8+ months pregnant when i first started
>some teachers down the hallway are pretty active cardio bunnies

Jesus, i wish i met them ten years ago.

back to plebbit

I could be ur angel.... or ur devil >;^)

Not going to go into details, but hooked up with a chick at work and regret it more than anything else.

I really enjoy my job and it completely fucked things up. She was hot as shit, but it still wasn't worth it. Your neighbor is right

They don't, they just pretend they believe in a magic sky wizard to fit into the autistic culture here. Apparently these people think that Veeky Forums and Reddit are at war with each other or something and being atheist means you're one of "them." It's retarded but whatever.

That's the guys fault though

I'm going to third this. I was at my old job for six years, one of the reasons I had to leave was that I banged too many women there and started to get a reputation as a fuckboy. People were way too into my business, drama and awkwardly passing exes in hallways or being forced to interact with them for the sake of the job. It was always something.