Is Trump right?

Is Trump right?

GOD is by definition always right.

My grandparents never exercised and live past 90.

He also thought that Assad used sarin.

he didn't think shit, his """""aides""""" told him so and he didn't question it cos he has no fucking idea what he's doing. he flat out admitted in an interview recently that he's basically turned over all foreign policy decisions to the generals

France confirmed that beyond any doubt after extensive testing.

How did they confirm it? Oh right, you don't know, because they didn't tell anyone how.

No, the human body gains energy by using energy.

I like lifting but I have to agree. I can't go to work all day or study and then lift. I have no energy afterwards. especially if I'm lifting heavy

That's cute.

Are you retarded? They conducted a thorough investigation. It wasn't a quick thing, it took them a while but they are 100% certain.

That's cute.

lol caring about politics is for fags

Are you saying Trump is low energy?

what is overtraining

if he cares about poltics hes a fag. if you care about politics, you are also a fag. You can be fags together!

Lmao'ing your life.

what is finite energy then?

muh CNS

fuck off

Yes, exercising is extremely problematic

is real

Young Rubio became a robot from campaign stress. Hillary almost died.

Trump went through it like a champ at 70.

He's a fat cunt, what do you think. There are reports that the dude drinks soda all fucking day.

It's because he didn't give a fuck

CHAD grabs model bitches by the PUSSY and eats TWO SCOOPS while you gymcel and STRESS about politics

Is this a joke?

Holy shit! Someone tell Stephen Colbert!

Ugh, so problematic right?

Downvote!

>TWO SCOOPS

WHAT THE FUCK DON I SECURED ALL THE HUMANIGATES FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME GODDAMMIT?

Imagine ballwashing a dude so hard that you commend him for doing basic human activities

>getting this booty blasted at people not sucking trumps dick 24/7

Abloo bloo abloo

>Kurzberg
please be bait

Source?

>people unironically try to discredit the president with weak trash like this
i didn't like trump from the beginning but you can almost feel the seething rage from the person who typed that headline

>getting baited this easy

Like fags in a barrel

>It's because he didn't give a fuck
I agree that Trump is a sociopath but it's still impressive stamina for a 70 year old.

You win this round user...

>implying this discussion is about politics and not fitness science

I'll still vote him 'President most likely to die due to health issues in office in the past couple decades.'

>oy vey you wouldn't want become a strapping young lad eh goy?

Well yeah, but you can replenish it with eating.

His father never died and notoriously only ate stakes. And probably believed the same bullshit about exercising.

TWO SCOOPS RONALD BLUMFPT!!!

TWO SCOOPS!!!!