twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>talked to the girl i like
>Realise that her eyes have no love to me. Just indifferent
>Feels good cause i know now and i am not burning in the fire of doubt

Girl I liked and spilled my spaghetti for deleted me. Why does it hurt so much

Dont be sad man. Go bust a nut

>hair is starting to thin in the middle, crown is almost bald
>sides of my head becoming noticeable thicker
what the fuck do I do brehs, number 1 or no guard from now on?

Never been past the first date in my life and have a second one this Saturday. Wish me luck.

Good luck

making progress. it's been 9 weeks since i started, lost 7kg so far and my muscles got a bit stronger. thoughts of doubt and impatience plague me now and again, but i'm still trucking.

No matter how much I lift have to much self hate I don't even want a gf anymore I'll end up fucking it up,I'm better off alone lifting till I die.

Either shave or try minoxidil for a few months. Worked for me

Someday user we will get that cute gf we want...someday

Im actually not doing too great. My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago. We'd been together for 4 amazing years. It was genuinely a healthy relationship, and at times had been long distance. We'd each had our share of ups and downs, but through it all we'd been honest and respectful, and self reflective and non defensive. At times we got angry, but we were always honest with ourselves about why, and we never had a fight that escalated beyond reason.

She's in her final year of university, doing her equivalent of a dissertation, but more intensive with more contact time. Sudeenly, the stress from this, combined with the fact that weve been together for basically our adult lives, caused her to break things up. It was so sudden, i went from being fairly certain i wanted to marry her one day, to having to reconcile with the fact shes no longer a part of my life the next.

I moved to a new city, and im starting uni in September. And ive got the gym. But im just not happy, or content. My social situation is non existent, and im eating up my savings trying to find a job.

Ive had sex with several people since the break up, but god its just meant nothing.
2 weeks ago i got into a car accident (not my fault) and had to write off my car. It all just got too much, i went off to the park for jog to clear my head and just broke down. I sat just sobbing on a bench for almost an hour and a half, and people just kept on walking by. Not a single person stopped to even tell me to go away.

Im sorry for the blogpost, its just i have no one to talk to in my life, and no one irl really wants to exit there bubbles and take the time. I know these arent massive issues, and people go through far worse. But im just having a lot of trouble dealing with it.
I know people will probably see this post and scroll past, or tell me to man up etc. But just writing and posting has helped me a little. I know a lot of people om here have been through similar stuff, and will understand.

My cut is in shambles, having a hard time getting my lifting life together, I impaled my foot last week and I got food poisoning this weekend.

But hey, tomorrow's Monday, and that's a new beginning

>i went from being fairly certain i wanted to marry her one day, to having to reconcile with the fact shes no longer a part of my life the next.

damn thats deep user

>confidence is so low I've never even had a crush because I always felt like there wasn't a point to it
You could be much worse off.

That's what these threads are for friend. Time heals all

Was in a similar situation as you were on the bench, it felt grim as people were just walking past me. I'm sorry that your relationship ended so abruptly user, I hope you will find happiness again

It all happened very quickly. Even know i wamt to shake her and ask how could you. But i understand why, as much as it hurts. It wouldnt change anything.

So ive gone cold turkey, cut contact after we made love one final time.

Its a better ending that most people get. But it sure is a system shock

prayed to the father above for a sign on what to do about a current situation

had 2 dreams about said situation but can't make out what they mean

life is wild

Thanks fellas. Appreciate the responses. Its amazing that you can share a moment of your time to indulge some words on a screen, but people just prefer to not care in real life. In some ways, the anonymity you get on the chOn is a blessing.

Other than my low rep, low volume strength program I do no exercise at all and barely move because I get no pleasure at all fro

m anything but the most autistic anime I can find. People are shit, careers are shit, the economy is shit, literally everything is shit except a few squats a week and animated catgirl harems.

Hey man, I just broke up with my gf of 2.5 years yesterday, transitioning between all kinds of emotion. I hope we both get better soon.

Thanks man. Good luck. We'll get through it. We just have to work out how long thats gonna take

Can't bulk because muh apetite. Fucking with my gains and weight feel like my entire free time is spent eating and not getting anywhere.

mom is starting to catch on to my depression.

I'm leaving soon guys.
The next train out of here. I didn't tell her. I'm too afraid to see her cry.

I live alone, have been living alone for a year. About six months ago I began working out. I didn't know how so mainly just did cardio, got up to running 5 miles or so a day. Now I'm trying to do this properly but it's difficult.

Every day I feel like I'm drowning, sitting alone in my apartment with the walls falling in on me. I can't even talk to people any more. My psychiatrist keeps trying to get me medicated. I don't see any future ahead of me, at least not one I like. I need something, anything to hold onto, but can't find it. I'm so tired. I'm lost. I need help. I want to die.

I've given up on starting any sort of relationship with a girl. Every attempt feels wrong or ends badly.

im running from home soon to be alone and just work out 24/7. consider the isolation a gift user.

The isolation is a curse. It's what is killing me.

Try to fight through it boys. You're not alone. I'm rooting for you.

>no friends at uni
>look like shit despite lifting for years
>doctors want me to take antidepressants but i won't
>dad is being a cunt
not too well overall. At least the house im living in for second year of uni is half a mile away from a 24 hour gym

>need something to hold on to.

pic related, this..this you can hold onto.

>graduating from uni soon
>haven't made a single lasting friend in all four years
>didn't join clubs because the courses I took had so much homework, also double major with a minor
>lost connections with high school buddies
>parents keep trying to convince me to take medication for depression
>only really get out for classes and lifting
>got too hunkered down with classes during fall semester and didn't apply for internships
>got me stressed and losing some hair which got me even more stressed fearing I'd go bald
>never kissed a girl, never had a gf, never went on a date and 22 years old
>don't even want to go to the graduation ceremony when I finally graduate in december
>hoping on the inside for a world war to shake things up and make me somewhat less pessimistic about the future, if I'm not killed by it already

>My psychiatrist keeps trying to get me medicated.
That's his job, ain't it? You'd do better with a psychologist if you didn't want meds.

trying to figure out whether or not to ask for a transfer:

Pros: earlier shift, slightly more prestigious, what I wanted to do originally, better clientele

Cons: potentially burned at this office, i'd have to bust my ass as the new guy again, bottom of the totem pole, lose the cult of personality I currently have.

Fuck.

I'm sorry to hear that man, enjoy uni and meet new people. Where are you going to study ?

The girl I like and have been texting daily and met up and banged has suddenly just ignored me since she submitted her dissertation. It feels really shitty, because I actually liked her and thought I could have a gf - silly me

Gunna start bjj and meet some new people this week and apply for some new jobs

Other than that I'm not too bad, just being a lil bitch I suspect tbqh

Hey guys, I have nothing to complain about except depression. No motivation to go to the gym. I should go right now but I probably won't. I don't know. Just sad. Got an eight page paper that's due tomorrow, keep telling myself I'll do it, keep looking at Veeky Forums. Making cookies. There's a girl I like a lot but I'm too afraid to talk to her because I think she has a boyfriend. We're on good terms though, worked together a while ago and have good conversations on the streets, even text a little bit every once in a while. But that damn boyfriend. Do I say something or just wait until she approaches me?

fall and rise. that's life.

>Do I say something or just wait until she approaches me?
She will _never_ approach you. You have to push yourself. No matter how impossible that sounds, it's the only way to progress.

It's usually easier the second time. If you're talking about transferring uni's, you probably should just stay unless it's much more prestigious.

I believe you. But she has a boyfriend, what do?

You can either wait desperately for something that will probably not happen anytime soon, or you could find another.

I don't mean that in a mean way, those are just your options. I'd recommend finding another, even though I know you want to keep waiting.

thanks user. maybe i just needed to hear that

Jesus loves you friend, and so do I. I know what you're going through.

got out of the hospital after a month (had a bad blood infection)
lasted two days before i started drinking again
otoh my lock picking is coming along nicely
oadh my landlord is a kike

>Jesus loves you friend
Fucking Americans.

>People keep complementing me on getting bigger (family, friends and grills)
>Starting to date a 10/10 girl whose actually really into me
>Just finished up classes for the semester and made deans list
>I think I'm making it...

You're making it bruh

my gf left me yesterday and today i saw her in town walking around with another guy, holding hands

I began my cut a couple days ago and I'm not seeing results yet. I haven't cut in a while and I'm fearful of how I'll look in the end and if I'll look skinny fat again. I'm doing all the right things and I've been feeling good, hopefully it reflects physically. It's been nearly two years since I started my 'fitness journey' or whatever you wanna call it and I've lost a lot of weight and now it's just about muscle and looking lean/shredded but sometimes it feels like I'm never gonna make it. I've always chosen to do it my way and not follow a direct meal and fitness plan made by some trainer, so I could be sure to listen to my body, but at the end of the day, it's just me. I don't have someone to motivate me and I'm the only one who's noticing my changes and my records, goals, all of it. I've learned recently that you've only got your own mind and your own body to achieve the mindset and physique you want to achieve. Nobody else is gonna do it for you or give you the answers, you've got to find out for yourself and do your own studying on what different foods do to you and what types of exercises do what. And no matter how far you look into it, you can hardly predict how your body will look after you make changes. A cut could make you look fantastic or it could make you look like shit all because of the tiniest thing you did wrong. The most I can do now is pray. Maybe God or Zyzz will bless me.

>She's in her final year of university, doing her equivalent of a dissertation,

Sounds like your typical whore who wanted to trade up now that she's nearly done school and will be looking for Chad Thundercock.

I've been seeing this beautiful 22 year old for a couple months. She is a triathlete, extremely nice and very funny. She takes everything I say as fact and believes I'm extremely intellectual (honestly, she just isn't very high up there on the intelligence meter). She makes up for it with how affectionate and caring she is.

When we are out anywhere she is constantly fawning over me. I used to think this kind of thing would be very annoying. But she just can't keep her hands off of me and hangs on me or has her arm in mine. I've NEVER been with a girl that is like this.
I asked her why she does it and she said she wants to make everyone jealous and that she can't help herself.
Anyone else been with a woman like this? Did you get tired of it? She actually feels like a trophy to me.

I'm in good shape, decent face. I'm only 5'8" and she's the same. Feelin like I made it lately.

If any of you need encouragement to keep going, I believe in you. It's worth it.

Pic related is her.

Fucking hell man..it's one thing to break up but its another thing when she already had a guy lined up

Forget about her and focus on yourself mang

Meant to say that I absolutely love her hanging on me and that idgaf if it makes anyone uncomfortable.

Keep her honest;y. teach her. I had the same exact girl fawning over me for alittle under a year while we were seeing each other. Didn't love her at the time and hurt her pretty bad when we ended it. I realized I actually did love her and wanted her back but she's not ready for that again so now i'm completely fucked I feel like and it sucks

Best kind of girl. The clingy type can seem annoying, but it's just so nice having someone that looks up to you and thinks you are just the greatest thing in the world and can do anything...

I miss my clingy ex.

I went out to the bar last night. I always go with a friend but not this time. I felt good the whole day and wanted to go out and do something.

In a room full of people, so lonely. Even with all the improvements I've made, still feel less than 7/10. I'm never going out again.

She is an excellent "wingman" as well honestly. Not like she helps me pick up girls, but she is always telling people how great I am at this or that. Or shit like "...you should see him shirtless, wow..."
She just builds me up to everybody. My last girl would talk shit about me because she loved being a victim. This is a welcome change.
Thanks for your input.

Not good desu.

>tfw waiting for blood results

I don't know what I'm more scared of, the results being normal or not normal.

>My last girl would talk shit about me because she loved being a victim.
But... doesn't that just make you the victim?

>graduating from uni soon
>haven't made a single lasting friend in all four years
>never kissed a girl, never had a gf, never went on a date and 22 years old

same.
try taking weed edibles or dmt.
no acid -could have a bad trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6RBOIgtzEE

We're all one dude. There is an afterlife and we reincarnate. see dr michael newton or ian stevenson.

>/fat/
>weight is down to the lowest it's been in almost 10 years
>"today's gonna be great!"
Today was not great. Work was hell.

Dad passed away from cancer today, he fought a long and hard battle, but in the end the pain became too great for him to bear. I miss him so much it hurts. I feel so lost now without him. Hand still hurts from punching hole in hospital wall.

It makes me the victim of her shit talking. However she would tell people how ungrateful I am or how I always yell at her (I never yell). She wanted people to pity her.

feels. I may be in that same boat soon. duno what im ganna do

Just graduated University today. I didn't really feel emotional until now. Kind of sad that it's all over, but I have a comfy job lined up and I think that things will end up alright.

Haven't felt feels like this in a while, but it could definitely be worse.