>not sure if I should take them
what do

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609166/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take them you fucking sped

what did your doctor tell you?

they said take but doctors are kikes and also antibiotics make you incel

I only went because I'm traveling so I didn't have a sharp knife and someone to help me perform surgery on myself

take them dipshit.

>antibiotics make you incel
hmmm

Nurse specializing in wound care here. Take the antibiotics.

Take them, but make a plan for to recolonize your gut so you don't get fucked. Its fair to be weary of antibiotics, they destroy your natural microbiome. Fuck that pill probiotic shit though, you'll need to re-establish diversity. Get at
Yoghurt, Kiefer, Kombucha, local ferments, whatever you can get your hands on.

>doctors are kikes and also antibiotics make you incel
Don't take them, please. Help out natural selection.

Take the antibiotics, take ALL of them, and do so on the timetable prescribed by the doctor.

yes, antibiotics fuck your ability to process food and your hormones, it literally makes you uglier and weaker.
what if I just use topical honey instead? I have done this before.

What this guy said. Also if antibiotics dont work, book a surgery, dont do it yourself you retard

>says probiotics are a scam
>recommends kombucha

hmm

>I get infected wounds so often I've got an "alternative medicine" way of dealing with them

I had surgery already, I said that I can't do it myself right now. Performing rudimentary surgery like this on yourself is really not a problem though.

this

maybe you get them so often because you don't actually fucking take your antibiotics OP?

Pill based probiotics usually only have a handful of species vs the hundreds found in a SCOBY. Kombucha is the shit bro. Pills work, sure, but if you're trying to increase diversity in your microbiome its not the best way to do it.

>doctor performs small operation
>prescribes medication to take

SHOULD I TAKE THEM Veeky Forums!!?

>in a SCOBY

Honey as an antibiotic is one of the oldest tricks in the book, only used it once when I got bit by a dog.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609166/

>if you're trying to increase diversity in your microbiome

Genuine doctor here: TAKE THE ANTIBIOTICS!
You have a1-3% chance of sepsis/endocarditis if you dont.