You'll never be this cool

You'll never be this cool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvtIKpXV8Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what those are but they look cheap as shit. I'm talking bargain bin at K Mart.

>he follows tai lopez's instagram
fucking rofl

how could you possibly not know what yeezy's are? do you live under a rock? do you exclusively dress in walmart clothing and only go on imageboards? are you a 10/10 on the autism scale?

Not him but Yeezy's are ugly as shit dude.

Nigger shoes.
Nigger mentality.
Look nigga at my new yeezys. Bang bang > other nigger steals yeezys from DYEL bragging nog

Didn't know you could buy shoes with food stamps in the US.

are they insanely overpriced kanye-branded sweatshop shoes? that's who yeezy is right? I have no idea.

yeah i'm not a fan but i sure as fuck know what they are lol
yep

your faggot brand shoes look cheaper than a pair of vans

go get triggered on Veeky Forums, faggot

He is a moron who is so deep in the consumerism rabbit hole that he is a joke.

I would of course love to have the wealth he does and I fully intend to get there but I have absolutely no envy for his attitude and lifestyle. He blows exorbitant amounts of wealth on totally useless shit. His hobby is showing off wealth. What a loser.

The only things I respect about him is that he values information and learning and has a dedicated attitude to fitness. Everything else about him is repulsive.

At least buy the decent looking air yeezys. JFC tai

Calm down Kanye

>Not buying replica Yeezys/Jordans for a fraction of the cost and idiots will never know

wearing cunty west are you genius too?

the turtle dove ones look good imo

>Being this much of a poor fag
LMAO @ YUR LIFE

muh kix

>wearing yeezys
Lmao. Who /BigBaller/ here?

>wearing boost in the gym
>sweatpants
>beard and glasses
>ON MACHINES

That's just sad. I've deadlifted in frag 1s though so

me>whoever this beta is

Better poor than embracing nigger culture.
Besides, all rich niggers are credit jiggers that end up bankrupt.

this

I always laugh at poor people who buy expensive cars to act rich then can barely stay up to date on their monthly payments.

Trying to figure out why Tai Lopez is so popular. Hes full of shit and never says anything of substance.

he actually gives good advice minus his lifestyle

His advice is vague and the same thing saturday morning cartoons tell you to do in life

I just looked up his shit and it literally is clickbait constantly

He says it in his own vid that he wants people to trash him so he gets more views or whatever. What a joke.

Fuc yeah lonzo

youtube.com/watch?v=XvtIKpXV8Uc

I know this guy for real

He pays for all the girls in his social media to hang around him

Does he own or lease his super cars?

>p-please acknowledge my purchase, sempai, I bought them so you can see them!
That is sad, my dude

>He pays for all the girls in his social media to hang around him
Implying girls would actually like for who he is and not his wealth

At such a high level of wealth, almost nobody is really buying cars as much as leasing them as the trends of whats "in" changes so much that it doesn't make sense to buy.

It's also better on social media to show up on there with a new vehicle just to trick people with the bullshit

>such blessings, anything you think you can do, another stupid motivational bullshit quote, all power to good thoughts

He made most of his money creating scammy dating websites and then marketing the fuck out of the fact he was an entrepreneur living the life

Cool people never say shit like that.

you're a gay fish

Yeah boi

>yeezy's

How to spot a victim of nigger-intensive marketing in not wearing them
broke loser
>wearing them
gullible loser
>selling them
winner

>proud of being cucked by the marketing Jew
T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

please dont swear and be racist on this board thanks

>yeezys are cool

only 10 year olds, and neeks pretending to know fashion think that.

I bet you also wear huaraches and snapbacks.

Fucking virgin.

>not wearing super comfy 5 year old Walmart sneaks that are like a second skin

Reminder that if you cannot afford these shoes you are not a BIG BALLER

whenever i see yeezys i just think of a life raft. like they were made for people who can't swim. hmm

nmd's look better

White girls unironically ruined yeezys.

And yes I know Lopez isn't white. It's just the fact that every pair is on some white chicks feet next to a Starbucks cup on instagram.

This is the most low-test homosexual post on Veeky Forums at the moment

how hurt are you right now?

>ruined yeezys.

how can you ruin something thats straight garbage to begin with

shit created for this weird generation of niggers that wear skinny pants and graphic t's and skateboard but they are still straight niggers inside

Veeky Forums needs to take tai lopez out, steal those sneekers or something

You don't buy yeezys with food stamps, you sell your food stamps to a bodegas for $0.50 on the dollar and use that to buy yeezys. It's like you don't even know how niggers get anything!

You actually managed to out fedora my post. Congratulations faggot

>paying a nigger $100 for 4 ounces of polymer molded into a shoe by a chink slave that cost $2 to make

>how could you possibly not know what yeezy's are
not him but I'm not age 12 or a negro

I have a pair of red wings shoes for summer and a pair of red wings boots for winter. also running shoes. what the fuck do I need "yeezy"s for?

Actually skinny beta asian fashion fags ruined yeezys, they all where them. But because they are so beta it looks so uncool

Because I'm white, work hard, vote trump, and have a family.

I worked out in my socks once. It was winter and I was wearing boots, and I forgot my gym shoes, and fuck if I was going to run home for them.