Do Asian Chads exist?

Veeky Forums, misc and lookism.net always mentioned the term Asian Chad. but i havent really seen any irl. then again i live in bumfuck florida.

fun fact. people outside of the west don't give a shit about it. they have their societies to live in and their own hierarchies.

So yeah, there are chads in every race. they also prefer their own chads if given the choice.

They do but its more rare than anything else. The fact of the matter is its culture. In places like south korea and japan girls don't look up to big guys who are strong but look up to gamers and k/j-pop stars. In places like china its a lot different to be a male. Its kinda what being a female is like in the west. So when you come to a place where the most looked after guys are chads, it becomes a culture clash which obviously the majority will win.
this somewhat

Tokyo Drift is full of Asian chads

And this thread is probably more suited to Veeky Forums

what do chinks want in a male, do they prefer chads and alphas over dyel twink pretty fuccbois?

Yes, they do. That's why you have so many asian guys in places like r/asianmasculinity who think its because of their race but if that were true as a white guy i would have a lot of trouble having sex with women. They don't wanna admit someone like pic related doesn't have any trouble picking up women. Why? Because he looks good. Its not about race. Its about the fact they don't wanna admit they wanna be alphas and chads like they were in places like china or south korea, but when they come to america they have to work for it. Ironic considering how much they hate white men taking their women and then they say stuff like "White men are only with asian women so they don't have to be men".

What.

the guy in your pic is pretty much a chad alpha, and handsome too.

Maybe its cuz of most of the guys in /r/asianmasculinity are skinny fat DYEL asian manlets who just complain about western women not fucking them.

even though there are racist bitches out there, you could try to maximize your appeal by lifting weights, doing athletic activites, taking care of yourself (hairstyle, skincare), dressing nicer and
maximizing your social status (finding a good circle of friends and making more money)

or maybe some on their got the worst asian genetics and are genetically ugly motha fuckas

What's the Asian Chad name? Mexican Chad is Diego.

Reread my post

Jackie

>lookism.net
well there is a website I wish I never learned existed. Its basically the bastard child of misc and /r/incel

Your description of lookism is spot on haha

theres a bunch of decent looking people on that website too like this guy brio

Asian Chads exist but they are called Changs

so a Chink who lifts weights and is 4 quarter of an alpha in the west would be a 3 star chad in Asia? Or do female chinks play by different rules. I reckon being alpha is recognized by women no matter where.

These people can't be real holy kek

take a look for yourself

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN, MANLETS

lol its like pol but way more insecure

no asians
what part of florida do you live in and how much is house?

I had several asian roommates before (live in southern california) and the only ones who did well with women weren't literal man children.

asian roommate 1, his only interests were video games and anime, and often attributed the reason why attractive women did not want to talk to him was because he was asian and women were shallow

asian roommate 2, complained and only went after 8+ type women, any woman who gave him a chance never called him back. He couldn't take care of himself and his mom would drive 2 hours just to come over to cook and clean for him. Lazy as fuck and would often be mad disrespectful to his mom, I fucking hated this guy the most.

yah they were probably /r/asianmasculinity irl

manchildren are fucking losers, desu.

>/r/asianmasculinity irl
I always get vibes like that from certain asian dudes, but then I remember how much of a presence pol has, and how they might think the same thing about me and then I just get disappointed

I notice the asians who post stuff like this are mostly chinese/nips and occasionaly koreans.
You dont see the jungle asians/island asians/midlands asians(mongols, nepalese etc) act like this or oozes insecurity like this.
Anyone knows why?

Dong Tu-Long

Coming from an actual Asian American your post is bullshit. Pretty much all of /r/asianmasculinity has been born and raised in America.

because they already have masculinity..? Idk that's a decent observation, maybe they get ostracized b/c east Asians can be racist to SE Asians

>people drop their culture once they enter a new country meme
>he didn't even read the part where i said they don't wanna drop their culture of not having to try and be a man

Elliott Rodger was half Malaysian.

>In places like south korea and japan girls don't look up to big guys who are strong but look up to gamers and k/j-pop stars

kek what are you even talking about?

In Asian cultures its about having a stable job, their parents conversation goes like this:

>mom, dad, I have a boyfriend
>AH WAT FUCK WHAT DOES HE DO?????

so if you're a fucking neet or a PT they wont be impressed, it's all about the salary, they want to know if that person is going to look after the girl, hell for some reason we're so lenient in the west cause 'muh love' hence why the average girl will usually be with some stupid weed smoking hobo or justin beiber wanna be that claims autismbux

that's what parents want though. That's not 1005 what the society pushes.

5 8 jungle filipino manlet here.

i lift weights and look like a fucking brute and dress well too. i do well with all types of women (including white women) unlike those /r/asianmasculinity losers. that subreddit is so negative. yes, there are some women that don't like asian men, but fuck them. the users of that subreddit should stop spending time there and do something productive irl. it just makes me sad seeing my fellow asians on that subreddit. not to be a sjw, but one thing to not that it doesn't help that there's barely any asian male representation in western american media.

>your parents and their parents arent part of society
are you stupid?

southeast asians tend to have bigger families, most chinese/korean families only have 1 or 2 kids

a bigger family usually provides stronger family bonds and connections, therefore feeling less left out. Most southeast asians in southern california have a shit ton of cousins around their own age because their parents/uncles/aunts usually start families within the same area. With a lot of cousins and family support the kids have less of an identity crisis if they always have a family to belong to

wow THIS is some b/tard level of autism coming from this guy.

i lived and grew up in sk; no regular person gave a fuck about gamers or kpop as the media/game industry tries to portray. The people that do are weebs or some other fuckup of society. To generalize a whole entire country to some weird fucking culture fantasy you have is typical of an American.

They don't control society though. Young people do.
where did you live though?

yes. asian american chads exist.

>They don't control society though. Young people do.

Where do you live? Kansas? Asian population: Handful?
I Grew up in Busan and Seoul till 17 and now in Boston for 9 years.
You can grasp at the differences of the cultures, but conflating stupid weeb shit you westerners see on the internet shows weak understanding of social dynamics. This is the kind of shit I would expect from some weird adolescent board like /b, not fit.

ross butler is an asian genetic beast

6 3 chad

holy shit

truth

when IKE got buffed up in the new smash bros, there was a post showing fan replies from japan and girls were saying they don't want "gorilla ike" and to give them back their cute sexy ike

I'm half asian and some of my friends consider me a chad/fuckboy/douche. Only know that because the girls they tell that shit to tell me before/during/after fucking them. Does half asian count?

why are your friends shit talking about you to the girls you fuck

Have you SEEN a real Mongol?
>pic related, a standard wrestler

I should have put friends in quotation. They're just guys in my social circle who are the perennial "nice guy" who try to be the best friend and convince girls to sleep with them by trying to make other men look bad. Betas always do that shit when their oneitis of the month shows interest in someone besides them.

Define Asian Chad. I'm Chinese and I think I don't fit the stereotype. I have good blend of the western culture and eastern culture. I can study, but I can also drink a lot. I can save money well, but I can also spend money on social activities. I can use chopsticks and I can use forks. Being this so called 'chad' is such a silly idea. If you want to do well, you have to adapt. I have a white gf now, but before I dated all kind of races.r/asianmasculinity is a joke. I'm embarrassed for them

Does white Chad even exist? I'm pretty sure Chad himself is just a fairy story that came from people who actually believed locker room war stories.

If you are really a Chad, you would have chad friends.

holy CHIT. robust mongol slayer coming through

asians are cucked by whites

Thats tiny for a mongol man lol.
My roomies back when i was studying in russia was a 6 ft 2, 120 kg wrestler who slaughters goats barehand every winter and drink the blood raw lol

will marry a south east asian qt now

ASIAN ASCENSION

no

>young people control society
Holy shit you can't be serious

Chin?

Chang Thunderwang

>is owning slaves really that bad?

duh, there all around us .
all colors , all sizes, they are all chad.

>locker room war stories.
What?