Exhausted

Help me, caffeine isn't turning my body into a raged lunatic. I've been lifting 5 days in a row and my muscles today feel like they aren't recovered from yesterday yet. PLEASE HELP ME. The girl of my dreams yesterday married her fiance and I can't give up. I can't have a rest day. I can't be left behind. I need someone to see me as strong and that I can take care of them.
She told me she loves her "now husband" because he is strong and she loves his muscles and I just want her to see me stronger than him in time.

Please Veeky Forums, I can't have a rest day. Not like this. It depresses me to have a rest day. I'm tired, my muscles ache, my neck is sore and I just want someone to hug me and massage me and tell me enough is enough and that they will love me so I can finally fucking rest. My body is taxed on whey, on chewable glucose and glutamine...it's tired
I just want to be given a damn about.

> I just want someone to hug me and massage me and tell me enough is enough and that they will love me so I can finally fucking rest

I wish I didn't know this feel. But I do.

cringed to the bone

Rest you fucking retard. Lifting everyday isn't doing you any favors as a DYEL. Muh feels aren't doing to save you when you get injured. Taking a break will get you bigger because your muscles are resting and need time to grow

Take a day off. Go see new sights, talk to random people and listen to what they have to say. Enjoy some fresh air.

If you push yourself too much mentally and physically, without drugs and extreme inner condititioning, then you will fail.

Rest is a part of making it.

>I've been lifting 5 days in a row
>I can't have a rest day. Not like this. It depresses me to have a rest day
your a retard lmao
>I just want someone to hug me and massage me and tell me enough is enough and that they will love me so I can finally fucking rest.
nobody will ever love you because you go to the gym. going to the gym is a fucking hobby you goddamn sperglord

>5 days in a row
>this much exhaustion

Just use the rest days to improve other aspects of yourself. Read some books, learn languages, play instruments, whatever.
Oh and while you're at it, try to get over that girl

>I've been lifting 5 days in a row and my muscles today feel like they aren't recovered from yesterday yet.
rest day you dumb son of a bitch.

You, and half of us here user.

Be someone YOU would give a damn about. Others will follow in suit.

You can fucking do it, user. Be a champion.

Sips for the sip god!

Remember and remind yourself that it could be worse. I have a three year old child who is wonderful, and a wife who says she no longer loves me for no fucking reason at all. No matter what happens, I will not be able to give my child a stable loving family life and home to grow up in. That was the one thing I swore to God I would not fuck up in this life time. I waited until I was married 10 years to have a child, because it was the most important thing I'd ever do. Pooooof. Gone.

And there are people reading this that will say at least my child is alive, maybe theirs died. There are people saying that I had over ten years of amazing happiness in my marriage, and that had nothing. There are people that will read this who are dying, who would trade their ending lives for any life - any hardship... there are people that would willing switch places with a North Korean in a labor camp if it meant seeing the sunrise on Jan 1st 2020... because they won't be seeing it. And finally, there are the dead themselves. The man who's name you don't even know, that might well have never lived at all.

Remember that pain is transitory. Life is worth living. Somewhere there a girl that is feeling just as alone as you are - and if you give up now, its not just you who loses out... she does too. So don't you fucking quiet on me. Don't you start feeling sorry for yourself. You thank fucking God right fucking now that you are in pain - because it means you are ALIVE, you are in the fucking fight. And you thank God for your loneliness, because it means you have heart, and it means you can find love in this world. You wake up tomorrow, and you fight. You wake up the day after that, and you fight. The last fucking thing you better do before you take your last breath is tighten your core up and do a bodyweight bicep curl.

You're fucking pathetic, dude. She just got married and you're still obsessing over her and thinking you have a chance? Let go.

I bet if we knew you inside and out, you wouldn't be proud. Cut the man some slack. Maybe you are too young to have experienced loss - but one day you'll figure out why your elders are not as "tough" as you are. Kindness in thought is not weakness, and it doesn't imply acceptance. Sure he should let her go. You think he doesn't know that? The more you hurt other people, the more of yourself you lose along the way. Try thinking better of strangers, and see if it makes you feel better than roasting them.

It's not about toughness, and you're wrong to think that I'm claiming perfection or absolute superiority. It's about being a married man who finds this sorry behaviour deplorable. The idea that vultures like this circle women like my wife, and they do, is despicable.

Everyone's taking this guy seriously lmao. This post did give me some motivation though, thanks OP

It is tough being a married man these days, when a woman could literally walk into a grocery store, pick out the most attractive man there, and get laid in the stock room in five minutes if she wanted. A man would go insane with that type of sexual power, and most of us know it. But OP didn't imply he was up to no good. I don't know man, all of us are on this shitty merry-go-round together. We all have our fears. You fear losing something with your wife, he fears never having a wife, your wife probably fears spiders.

You're right, and I am sorry for being unfairly harsh and quick to anger. I do hope he finds someone to love him. He just has to accept that it will never be her, and move on.

I'm glad you are here man

It's nice to know that not everyone is trying to live up to some edgy/hard internet bullshit image
Anyone starting a thread on Veeky Forums about their misery s no threat to your relationship. Give OP a fucking break.Imagine the love you have for your wife. Imagine the love you had for her when you proposed. Now imagine that she was never and will never be yours. That's a rough place to be

Stop being reasonable, you're making me feel bad about my irrational behaviour. I can't explain why I feel this way without coming across as paranoid.

Poor bait

>Marjoram

>She told me she loves her "now husband" because he is strong and she loves his muscles and I just want her to see me stronger than him in time.

She may say this but she doesn`t even know herself what she loves about him

You're right.
Youre welcome. It if makes you feel better, you seem to me a like the type of guy who is strong enough to get through this. You are honest with yourself about how you feel, and that is a first step that I have seen many men fail to make. Take care.

Damn, thanks user. I was just lurking and didn't even know I needed to read this.

Just do calves all day everyday, at least then you'd have big calves

Same here