Saw this on Reddit and it summed me up. What do?

I've come to the realization that talking to people will never be a strong suit of mine.

I legitimately can never think of anything to talk about, can't just bring up some random/stupid shit to joke about, am always in my head, and it's gotten to the point where I avoid eye contact with people because I don't want to invite conversation with them.

It's not really social anxiety - when I'm the one who isn't leading the interaction and can just respond to people I do all right, but even in those situations I find myself not giving a FUCK about what the person has to say, and feeling absolutely no fulfillment out of the interaction like I know the person better (typically forget what they've said 10 minutes after they've said it).

I've been reading this sub looking for something that I can apply to my life to fix the fact that I live inside my head, and that I live with a blank mind half the time, and trying hard to understand why I feel so much disconnect from people and naturally hate anything popular. It's fucking bullshit - I can't drink booze or smoke weed like any regular person because I think it's dirty and for faggots, don't want to go to clubs because I hate dancing and house music, don't care about current events because it's all pointless anyway, and have no real common ground with anyone my age except birth year.

Shit tests, frame, comebacks/roasting, being interesting, game.. all of that is completely out of reach. I feel like an astronaut whose cord has snapped and he's slowly drifting away from the space station.

I'm sick of having the toxic behavior that keeps me alone. What the fuck do I do.

What are you hobbies/interests?

*your

Try doing drugs and drinking alcohol. it's fun, normies do it all the time and that's how they establish common grounds and open up about their actual hobbies and interests.

if not, try not to be so cynical and just try shit out. it seems like you think everything either sucks or is pointless, and that's a retarded way to go about thinking about things if you're trying to become more social. you need to do the exact opposite or people won't wanna be around you and you won't get invited to shit

It's okay user, you have us, Veeky Forums

I mean, some people are going to have the problem of being unlikable assholes. Though, I don't think most are.

I had this problem with my friends a few years ago. They're really into going out to bars and clubs, and that's just not my thing. So, I had a choice. I could either find new friends, or find shit to do my current ones. I kinda did both. I have new friends that are interested in some of the same things I am, and on the other hand, I started legitimately making an effort to connect with my current friends on shit that we had in common.

Basically, it boils down to having shit in common. I think a lot of people like this just don't connect with people that they share interests with.

>Finding things to talk about
Watch comedy and learn to experiment on the way you talk, put yourself in low risk situations and just start talking about anything that is relevant to the discussion, also examine comedy. Also do more normie things.
>Not drinking booze or smoking weed
You can skip the weed, but drinking is actually okay and not degenerate at these conventions, just force yourself to put one down and the rest will follow.
>Everything else
Sometimes, things like game and interesting discussions is something that is almost subconscious, people are born with it or it develops during the teenage years. Also be confident meme works as well.

This, get hobby and find people in a similar circle.

this is exactly how I feel too
I have trouble holding a conversation for like even 10 minutes
when I'm walking with someone back from class I fall back on standard topics like
how are classes
what are your plans.. etc
but i really don't care, and I hate myself for asking those questions because they're pointless and I'll forget everything they say 5 minutes later.
I can't talk current events, b/c I don't keep up to date, can't talk about movies or celebrities because I don't watch them
I read fiction but no one reads anymore
I'd rather not talk than force it but apparently people always feel otherwise

Alcohol gives me panic attacks before I go to sleep. I don't know if it's just my head but this is a reason why I don't drink

Just b yourself.

>Saw this on Red-

>browsing redpill

Kys yourself op

all that normie advice jesus christ. OP we were doomed from the beggining there's no fixing it just take the black pill already

here's what the problem is:

you care too much about getting something from social interactions and you're incredibly narcissistic. just have some fucking fun and stop caring about the little shit.

>reddit

>hehe just get a hobby xD

I don't like anything and I've never had hobbies

the only things I enjoy are sleeping and eating

You're either a troll, or a very bitter person. You want to talk to people, you need to have something to talk about. You don't have interests? Find some. Simple as that, you're not going to be able to just sit around and have people become friends with you.

You cannot make friends, or gain social reputation by being a complete recluse. You don't like alcohol or drugs? That's fine, don't do them. But don't be the guy who berates others for it, you can still be around those people and talk to them without doing what they're doing.

If not, find other people to talk to, the way you do it is through similar social interests. D&D, reading, writing stories, fucking even sexual enjoyments. There are a lot of different people out there who'll talk about a number of different things, you just need to try.

The only way you get "less toxic" is by making the effort to be. Don't be so judgmental, use your inability to talk as a means to listen, when you do speak, try to get used to the fluidity of conversation by having more conversations. It's really not too hard, as long as you try.

As I said I've never enjoyed anything or had any hobbies

I have no fucking idea how some people can just talk on and on and on. if someone talks to me literally all I can respond with is "yeah" and cant carry on the conversation at all

Fuck my life

Sounds to me like there are a few people giving you sound advice but you're too stagnant in your ways to take it.

You're either a troll or you don't really want to be good at conversing. The choice is yours, but there is no easy road to bettering your weaknesses.

Then fucking make some you mong cunt.

You're now a confirmed troll in my mind.

You have depression. Go to a doctor you faggot.

t. have had depression and got it cured, now I'no longer like OP and enjoy life

>I should magically be able to just enjoy doing a random thing

????

how am i a troll

sounds like you have depressiontbh
>no enjoyment at all in life
>can't find anything fun

You obviously haven't looked around to find ones you enjoy, otherwise you'd have something. Good chance you're depressed as well like said.

But fucking honestly, it's like talking to a brick wall, you won't even consider for a second, any advice given to you. That's why you're a troll in my eyes, because you're asking for help, yet pushing any form of it away.

It's not that you can't converse, it's that you're afraid to. You probably think the thoughts that float around in your head are either too complex, abstract, or personal for everyday conversation. So you keep quiet out of fear of judgement about what others will think of you.

I used to do the same thing because I had this image of myself that I thought others had of me, and I wanted to keep myself in good light in the eyes of others. Here's a tip; you don't have to be friends with everyone.
It's healthy to have enemies, every great hero has his villains. I was just afraid of dealing with negativity till I realized it's getting over the anxiety, bad rumors, and negative imagery that makes you grow into a real person.

>good socially
>people think I'm funny, witty, smart, fun to be around etc.
>don't like people or social situations
is this the true black pill?

>repond with "yeah"
so in short you don't even try then cry about "fuck my life"? it would be one thing if people didn't like what you say but you DONT EVEN TRY

everyone likes observational humor. make comments on stuff you see. or recall funny things you saw or read. hopefully that ignites a conversation you just keep adding to. no one likes that guy who only tells random stories or things he saw on the internet but they're a great jumping off point.

Le epic troll thread xd

>I don't have hobbies because I don't like anything
then maybe you should fucking GET a hobby so you have something to like, huh?

depression is cured by manning the fuck up
taking pills to longer feel bad is just treating the symptoms

t. formerly severely depressed until I fucking MANNED UP and did something about it even if it was unpleasant

What's with this obsession with having to talk with everybody about everything? Jesus, you're not supposed to be that compatible with everybody on every level. That's why good friends are valuable: it's fucking hard to find people you can actually tolerate and who will tolerate you.

Go figure out your own personality and see where it can fit in. If you like to lift then find a good gym with like minded people who don't get in your way.

If you don't care for drinking and going out then don't get involved in that. Get involved in what you do care about, maybe more 'introverted' things like learning, nature, whatever.

If you don't talk much then don't talk much, just shut up and lift. Let girls yammer on about everything. You're not supposed to behave that way if you have completely different personality traits. You do your thing: think, plan, do shit with your hands, get shit done.

>I feel so much disconnect from people and naturally hate anything popular.
You're trying to conform to and frame your value by what's valued in popularity which is extroversion. That may not fit you at all. Go measure up to ideals that are more suitable to you.

Depression, been there done that. Drugs was my way out it but if you don't like doing drugs or have literally no friends to do them with then don't bother. Try medication - it didn't do shit for me but it works for some. If that doesn't work then look into eastern philosophy loa tsu, Confucius, daoism all of that has been tremendous change in my life. And if not that then you're just a miserable person and you like being miserable so embrace it. Maybe write some people, like Poe. Never more

Are you lifting? Seriously that's the only thing that helps me.

>t. have had depression and got it cured

let me help you out. depression is not fucking real. if it is every single person on the face of planet earth has it

everybody is fucking sad once in a while. grow up

You kinda missed out on society

this. depressed people don't enjoy their lives, they're just too lazy to do anything about it. or "not motivated" and that's called a sickness.

anyone in their situation wouldn't enjoy their life but "non depressed" aka NOT LAZY people do something about it even if it's hard work.

I was "depressed" for years. and I am lazy. but one day I decided to start taking walks outside EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT WANT TO OR FEEL ANY MOTIVATION TO because I knew it was good for me. then I started doing bodyweight exercises EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT WANT TO because I knew they were good for me. then I joined a gym. then I read up on nutrition. now I'm healthy and no longer depressed because I enjoy life. because I did something about it when I didn't enjoy life.

holy shit am i on r9k or what is this shit?

Everybody asks pointless questions because its better than dead silence.

dead silence is better than pointless small talk

so glad I'm not anglo

if youre obliterated off your head i dont see how you could even have a panic attack, you probably get when you have like a few drinks and get buzzed, if i only get buzzed i have a strong come down sobering up but if im hammered i just feel great, drinking seriously is the best tool for socializing, if you meet someone when getting wasted and talk to them the next day you will find it is much easier to have a convo because you already broke the ice

The trick to talking to normalfags when youre a sperg is to just ask them about trivial bullshit they know that you might enjoy hearing. For example you can very easily talk to that pretty coworker by asking her what she did on her day off. Keep the topics light and fluffy and inject your 2 cents so she feels like she isnt talking to a wall and has something to go off next because you just brought up _____. Just dont force conversation and understand your guy friends are usually going to be fine with being less chatty than any girl you're going after.

I can't fucking stand those pathetic normalfags longing for company while repeating excuses. Literally same as fatties whining about not being able to lose weight. Absolutely revolting desu senpai