Anyone ever taken DNP? Thoughts? Stories?

Anyone ever taken DNP? Thoughts? Stories?

jesus christ, why do people here always need to do this risky shit to lose weight. just fucking eat less you mong.

actually fuck it bruh, go pop a bunch of DNP for me.

yeah man ive been taking 10000mg a day and Ive lost so much weight I have like a 99 pack

I took it for 3 weeks alongside ECA stack and coccaine for pre workout (was going through some tough times) and got a stroke at the end.

Dead fkin srs.

thought: you are never going to make it

story: there once was an user who never made it. the end.

DNP has literally nothing to do with heart attacks. Why would you EVER take ECA or coke as a preworkout, let alone both?

how much neural damage?

Mirin

>stroke
>DNP has literally nothing to do with heart attacks

fucking meathead

Yeah I've taken it twice

First time I stopped early because I started to get hives after a few weeks

Second time I started taking allergy medicine as a precaution and it worked out fine

Easy way to lose some fat, but not a miracle drug or anything. Weird cum, tired, sweaty etc. Shit is no joke but it wasn't terrible

you will literally leave humanity behind
go for it

i'll fire off a quick story for ya user. i did 250 a day for 12 days, then misplaced my supply while moving out, so i just decided to call my cycle over rather than tear through boxes looking for it. it's a tough drug. i normally have a pretty high body temp, and i sweat pretty easily, so this is not a drug that's ideal for people like me.

my 12 days were fairly uneventful, i drank lots of (>1gallon/day) water and felt really tired. i didn't get the wild hunger some claim to get, but i was already on keto before, so it was an easy transition for me. overall, the cycle went just fine. however, once i stopped taking it, i broke out in rashes (kind of like harsh heat rashes, if you've had em) and got some localized swelling in my hands and feet. the rashes persisted for about three days and were only somewhat treated by 3-4 benadryll every few hours.

i think if you don't have a bitch immune system like me, a low dose cruise can be really helpful. i lost about 14 lbs in 12 days, so it is really powerful, you just need to be careful. give me a shout if you need to know anything else. also check out the dnp subreddit

>risky

It never ceases to amaze me how people on Veeky Forums can get memed into believing something and go on repeating it without doing a fucking half second's worth of research and with ZERO experience.

Nigger you did a fucking ECA stack and coke prior to your workouts, DNP was the LEAST of your issues. Sort your shit out.

>10g a day
This will kill you.

The max typical dose before the sides become dangerous and/or unbearable is 1g. Even 1g is fucking dead miserable - you're perpetually overheated, you can't sleep due to the incessant dripping sweat, and at such a high dose your sweat/semen/piss turns vibrant yellow. Sweat less so than piss.

I've done two runs, first one started off at 250 for 5 days to test out the sides and possible allergies; with no notable negative side effects I continued on to 500mg/day. It was tolerable. I had some light fatigue and I was a little warmer than usual. The most noticeable side was heavier breathing - my breathing was more labored at all times, and I became slightly winded from mild exertion such as playing with my dog. I lost about 15lbs in 40 days, with zero cardio, a modest calorie deficit (based on my pre-DNP TDEE), and working out once a week (I'd fallen out with the gym).

2nd run was worse. Dosage was 250 for 2 days and then 525 for 21 days. I was lifting 4-5 days a week and doing cardio 4 days a week. The sweating was intensive. I couldn't sleep more than 2-3 hours without waking up from the heat and having to shift positions in my bed due to wet spots from the sweat. And that was with a fan blowing directly on me and no minimal blanket coverage. I've lost about 11-12lbs in 21 days. IIRC a couple more pounds should come off as I come off the dose and some water retention drops off.

The heavy breathing was even worse this time, but it didn't seem to have any detrimental effect on my ability to do cardio. You have to pause to breath while talking sometimes.

>3-4 benadryll every few hours
surprised you weren't tripping balls off the benadryll

yeah idk i don't get any sides from benadryll. no sleepiness or any weird shit. if the body is a temple mine is one of those shitty urban chinese chapels with iron bars over the windows

Never gonna make it

If you're using DNP for anything other than getting from 11 to 9 percent body fat you need to neck yourself

Already did, nigga

>doing whatever it takes
>not making it
Pick one

>eat less
>taking DNP and making
pick one chump

thats not enough benedryl to trip off of you autist

I used it twice. Didn't get super amazing results. Might try again in winter if I need to and use t3 this time after the first week or so

Day 7 of 500mg. I've taken DNP before and lost weight even after I've stopped. Starting it again and this time I could feel the yellow hell kick in on the 2nd day when it took me a week the last two times I've done it. Is it because of the weight loss that I feel it much earlier?

Anyways I've never taken any vitamins or supplements with my DNP and never got any sides.

How safe it's it to just take DNP for like a week at a time a few times a year? I'm getting old (mid-30s) with injuries + long hours at a desk job. I can't stay in shape like I used to. I don't like the sides of DNP, but I figure a shorter term like 1 week should minimize sides and still burn a pound or so. Can I do that a few times a year?

I did two cycles this Spring.

First:
> 250mg to start for 3 days
> 500mg for the next 9 days
> 50mcg T3 all days

> didn't retain much water
> lost 13 lbs
> went from 12% bodyfat to 8%
> hot, sweaty, uncomfortable, low energy jeb

Second time:
> 500mg for 10 days
> no T3

> super low energy
> super hot, uncomfortable
> lots of water weight
> lost 8lbs
> went from 7% bodyfat to 4%

>>> all whilst eating 3000 kcal/day

good feel dot png. now maintaining at 4% at 2500 kcal until my show

What's the usual body temp on a cycle? Or do you only "feel" hot?

Don't know, but I'm pretty sure you actually heat up not just feel hot

i'll be honest, dnp is probably not for you right now. firstly, it takes 2-4 days to fully saturate in your body, so it doesn't have its full effects for a few days. taking dnp even for short periods carries risk of several problems, some short-term and annoying while some are long-term and serious.

my first suggestion would be to eat better and try to workout more. your test levels may be dropping, but as long as you are diligent with diet and exercise, that shouldn't be a huge factor. if you really want to take a dip, check out the dnp subreddit and read their wiki. dnp is a serious drug and you want to know all about it before you take the plunge.

How bad are the long term effects? All I've read so far of are cataracts which apparently can be avoided with proper supplements and Peripheral Neuropathy which isn't common at lower doses, but may take a very long time to heal.

The bodyfat is used to generate energy, on DNP most if it is literally heat energy. You actually do heat up.

yes
if you take 200mg powder/250mg crystal for 2-3 weeks and don't do anything completely retarded you're good

>not eating less AND taking DNP

Are you that guy that fucked the twink while on tren?

Tell me about your life

Took it a few times a couple years ago. I sweated uncontrollably and it made doing anything in public an anxiety trigger. I also capped my own and ended up staining my desk pretty bad. I decided to never do it again after realizing how ridiculous the situation was.

I funny story is that I was detained by TSA when I was on DNP because of my sweating. Shit suxed.

>was taking ECA and cocaine, 2 powerful stimulants which are taxing on the heart
>oh no it must be the DNP nevermind that it isn't a stimulant

fucking low IQ momscientist