Keto not working

Me:
Female
72 inches tall
320 #
Been doing keto for a week and not seeing any results.
Using ketostix to test pee. Moderate amount of ketones present. Been doing more exercise.
Absolutely nothing.
Advice please.

Eat less, keto doesn't burn fat, calorie deficit does

>a week
Give it at least 2 months

To see any results?

Yeah. Thats when I started seeing some changes but it was really hard to stick to since you're cutting out an entire food group. So I switched over to intermittent fasting and eventually moved on to the warrior diet/one meal a day. I honestly prefer IF/warrior diet

>72 inches

pls be in texas so I can give you 8 inches

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

No. Sorry. ND

I was originally at 334 and did aspecial k shake for breakfast and a bear valley pemican bar for lunch and then what ever for dinner. But I am a sugar junkie so I was trying to cut the sugar.

B I S M A R K
I
S
M
A
R
K

Takes 12 days for the induction period. If you reeeeeeeally want to empty out those glycogen stores ASAP, just fast for a day.

No. Think oil patch.

>2300 calories

>one week
Give it 2 to 3. Any diet/exercise takes a few weeks to shoe results

>2300kcal
Try starting with 2000 as your max

You're counting sugar as carbs, right?

I do have a deficit of about 300 calories.
Not making excuses. I am a fat land whale called obesey.

If you're ever eating over your daily goal while dieting you have a problem and aren't going to make it.

>I have a deficit of about 300 calories
You're 300 lbs.
You need to have a deficit of like 1000+ calories at that weight.

Baby I'm in Winnipeg just give me 10 minutes

Yeah. I haven't put anything sweet in my mouth for the last week. No hard candy or gum cause a stick of that Bull shit has 3.2 grams of carbs.

Like a full 24 and does that exclude water as well?

Did you see a faster result with IF than keto?

Good to know that even at 300# dudes still wanna fuck me.

A gazillion people say different.

you gotta cut more
skip breakfast

IF is without a doubt way easier to stick with and thats what ultimately causes weight loss. I really enjoy having a big meal at the end of the day after my workout and I do see myself getting leaner and I've kept a lot of my strength and even hit some new prs.

>I changed my diet for a week and I Don't see changes

no shit. Eat less, stick to it for a month

>female
>72 inches
LEAVE

everyone itt is stupid. just do a deficit of 500 cal to lose 1 lb a week. wait 2 weeks for full ketosis. ur a fucking landwhale tho so idk maybe itll take 3 weeks to deplete ur glycogen stores idfk. gl fatty

Do a deficit of 500 or more, plus exercise. 300 will still make you lose, but much slower. Also watch your salt consumption and keep track of your period, both of which can cause water retention.

What's this about waiting 2 week for ketosis? I can go into Keto in like two days.

I'm just saying a calorie deficit is required to lose weight, keto or not

>A gazillion people say different.

? no they don't

what the fuck you are eating 2400 calories a day on a keto diet? this is absolute insanity bro LOL you're supposed to be eating 750 calories

you will not lose weight without CALORIC DEFICIT you like so many others want to defy the laws of thermodynamics

Agreed, I would eat bacon and use pork skins as crumbs for chicken nuggets I gained like 3lbs after a week then just went back to grilled chicken and broccoli and lost it again.

With a deficit of 300 kcal it takes fucking ages to see any results

You're a little fella huh?

for you

fpbp

Way to much protein.

what app is that?

Don't be fucking retarded.

there is some starting time on keto to start burning fat. your cut is gonna take forever at those calories though. unless you start lifting like 3x a week you need to eat fewer calories. aim for 30g less fat.

also colorie deficit makes you lose weight not just cutting carbs. cutting carbs just makes it easier to be in a deficit because you cut out a hugh food group

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

A week may not be long enough for a woman to see substantive results. Women have a much harder time with weight modulation and retention of body fat. I would recommend going for about a month and then testing results. Measure your average weight each week and see if there has been any sort of steady decline. After that compare any results you see on a month by month basis. It sucks, but I think that will put you on a much better path.

>female
>72 inches
kek, pick one
>inb4 "found the manlet"

Keto does burn fat no matter how many calories you eat dipshit. As long as the macros are proportionate.

No it isn't.

There's a difference between weight loss and fat loss you dumb nigger.

Well they are not exactly wrong
You will be burning fat, but you will also be accumulating fat at the same rate you are burning it if you dont eat at a deficit, so no results

Get better results by cutting more, retard.

I'm a 6'2" male and when I was 300 lbs at the start I was only eating 1800 on keto.

You're looking for an easy result and low effort diet. You won't find it and make it.

Mate I'm not even the same user. I'm just pointing out the blatant misinfo.

carb cravings are too much welp

clearly diets don't work.

go eat some burgers and chase them with ice cream.

real men like meat.

beautiful at any size.

sorry, beautiful at only xxxxxxl size.

fucking retard.

people like you piss me off. took you years to bloat into obese whale status and now you expect a magic pill to shed all that fat overnight. take some fucking accountability and practice a little self control. the fact you haven't lost a pound means that you're still stuffing your face, only this time you replaced sugar with lard.

furthermore i know your exercise probably consists of not getting on a mobility scooter to ride to the fridge and back.

fuck you.

>female
>2300 calories
>320 lbs (At least I hope that's not kilograms)

Try eating 1500-1700 calories if you want to see a real reduction in weight. A week is not long enough to start seeing results from keto. Keto is a meme anyway, even if it magically burns fat without lowering your body weight you'll still never be anything but a disgusting planet at 320lbs simply because your body cannot handle 224lbs of lean mass at 30% bf 320lbs weight.

Sure eating to lose weight hey fat ass?!

Heavy whipping cream??? WTF?

2300 calories? WTF

Expect results in a week?

Not gonna make it.

I'm a 5'8 guy and 2200kcal is my maintenance, how the fuck are you cutting on that i don't know..

I eat 1600kcal a day when cutting and i get a nice 1 lb per week of fat lose.

>224lbs of lean mass at 30% bf 320lbs weight

ayyy lmao, you seriously think she's under 50?

I'm saying that she seems to think she can achieve a decent bf% without losing a very significant amount of weight. 320 @ 30% BF is physically impossible for a natty woman.

Over 2000kcal? You will never lose weight. I am a 80kg male and start gaining at that intake...

I'm all for keto and seeing great results with it but you should worry about losing weight before you should worry about ketosis

>I don't understand the difference between stored fat and consumed fat

If you eat at a deficit you'll burn fat stores. If you eat a keto diet you'll burn more dietary fat AND fat stores.

Fucking read a book.

>a week

lol

>todays calories
>2324

double lol

>heavy whipping cream ultra

OK you're just fucking with us, right?

Just in case you are serious: Be more patient and measure your progress after a month. Cut your calories per day to like 1500. Eat proper WHOLE foods for those calories (e.g. meat, leafy veg, bone broth, egg whites)

Keto tracker.

Well thanks for the concern but I've been fat my whole life and am used to being called names and such.

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DO YOU STILL EAT THE SAME CALORIES AS A FATTY YOU FAT FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING HAMBEAST???

FOR ANY FEMALE, 1200 IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE TRYING TO LOSE, YOU FULL FUCKING RETARD WASTE OF RESOURCES. WTF.

I love the rage coming off some of you guys.
I just want advice. I know I'm a fatass.
So far I have come away from this with it doesn't matter what you eat as long as it's a deficit.
I'm going to try wha I was doing before and sticking to 1300 cals a day. Thanks for all your help.
Just some info for you guys. I don't have a motorized scooter. I have a clearly defined waist with my measurements being 54-44-56.
I can lift 175 and leg press 350
I don't buy the Healthy at any size garbage and diets do work.
But thank you all especially IF/warrior diet guy.

Fat fuck.

>a caloric deficit isn't required to lose weight
>not misinfo

pick one

Don't forget to slightly bump up your calories as you approach a more reasonable weight in order to slow down your weight loss, otherwise you'll have crazy skin problems. at ~250 maybe as low as 220 you should slow down to losing 2lbs a week or so, by the time you reach reasonable human weight (160-170) slow your deficit down to losing 1lb per week and heavily focus on weight training, it'll result in your last 20ish lbs of weight going away really slowly but you'll be left with a far better physique when you're done than if you just crash dieted the whole way down.

He's right, fatty

>being this new

Wish there was a way to keep you all posted of success or failures but you all have given me a lot of good advice. Thanks!

you could join the fatty thread
fat general , the op is usually a fat wojak

Do a 7 day water fast and get back to me about results desu

stuffing my face with cheese and bacon but I'm not losing any weight??!