What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

oh look it's this post. again.

b b bbut I thought NEETs were masterrace compared to us w w ww wagec c cc ccucks?

Idk....move out of mommy and daddy's house like a normal, well-adjusted adult?

OP how fucking old are you? Get a good job so you can save enough money to gtfo their place & make your own food. Dude you suck

We just said that to feel better...

i fucking hate summer

Ever try earplugs? I've just started using them and they're pretty good.

I'm 22. There's no good jobs for me.

No money sorry normie

join the military -- it's the only chance you have

I'm 22 I live alone because I have a job that isn't ideal but its enough to get me to move out
Nobody's gonna pay you 50k to test video games or draw shitty art go work construction pussy

>there's no good jobs
well you seem to be working as a moaning bitch, your parents are just making sure you keep your job

my back is fucked up.

>I'm 22
>I live alone
is this possible? how can you even afford to do this? or think it's not a complete waste of money?

I've always had a preference for sharehouses/rooms because why would I pay $300 a week when i can pay $150?

I stopped being NEET 2 months ago. Now I make minimum wage working 40 hours a week and have to drive 45 minutes to/from work. I am 30 yo. Would do anything to be NEET again, but, I just hope that one day I may save up enough to get a small flat and have a qt 3.14

Dude how the fuck could you stand being a neet at 30? Doesn't it suck being a total loser and having no money for anything?

It sucks, but being a wagecuck is worse. At least I could work out, do cardio, cook, my mom gave me money, pursue hobbies, etc

I live alone. Pay $725/month for a 4 room apt. Did that for a year. That'll get cut in half when my gf moves in in a month. Way better than having a roommate.

But didn't you feel like a worthless manchild? Didn't your mom annoy you all the time?

If I had a child who didn't do shit I'd stop supporting him at 20.

>my mom gave me money,
lol, this NEEt enabling society

ye but bro, you dont have to have a 'roommate' just a 'housemate' who you probably never see due to work schedules and what not, personally spending that much a month just to live in my own 'rented house' feels like a waste of money when I could just rent a room for 1/3 of the cost

this is why you're child wont be NEET, but from personal experience you have to help them start working young so they understand

> I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself
Fantastic idea. Anyone with enough money to live on their own should jump on the opportunity
>but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.
Perfect set of circumstances for someone to move to a totally new place. The sudden change in setting and the sudden burden of rent/mortgage will put a fire under your ass to make money.

Nah, I've lived with roommates the 4 or 5 years prior to that. It was nice to get all my own stuff and not have to deal with other people. I can pretend I'm a neet on my day off and no one will care.

Plus home gym workouts naked

i had a good run as a neet. Now hopefully I can save up enough to move out, get on that weed and booze and get some party sluts off tinder. Who knows if its in the cards or not - i make so little at my job its almost retarded

I live alone on $25k, $600/mo rent but thats because I live in small town nowheresville for grad school.

Last year I lived with a roommate but only because we were bros and wanted a 2k/mo apartment over the bar scene of the city and both had fresh jobs out of school

I work 50+ hours, go to school, and do all that as well. Meal prep on Sundays and small one on Wednesday. Go kayaking, hang with family and friends Fri-Sun. I'll never get a neet being okay with it.

god you sound like such a little brat.

get a job and start becoming independant you fucking loser

I went to school, graduated, found out that being a wagecuck wasnt for me. Became neet. Now I'm forced back into the rat race. Literally have to drive 50 minutes to work tomorrow, and for what? I have so many bills to pay if I were to move out that I would never get anywhere. God forbid my car were to break down

I can't tell if bait or if just looking to go straight back to neet status.

Fuck off normalfag

Nah you're right, it's too hard. Just put all that responsibility on others.

Some of us didn`t had parents and didn`t really had an option to live with them. Check your parent priviledge, you shithead

> the fact that i had problems means that no one else is allowed to bitch about their problems

unironically kill yourself

thats a whole 7 hours of sleep. Thats more than enough, you dont need to sleep 10 hours you NEET.

>Bulk AND Cut

This kind of triggers me...because I fell for this at one point and it hurt me inside when I knew I couldn't practice this model of physical application. But what annoyed me even MORE...is how ridiculous this practice truly is, it's NOT even required to GAIN strength. For one; it's not normal or that healthy to bulk and cut. It's ONLY a physical application used for competing in body building or if you're irrationally obsessed with appearance like some sort of diva.

Just eat what you can and get used to getting off your ass to workout the little you can in relation to the nutrition you are getting, so when the day comes that you are able to get out and go get a job, you have some sort of work ethic in place.

Don't believe the hype of the diva mentality, that you need to look stupid chiseled to have any self worth. Be a man, eat what you can, put what work you can in, put more focus on having integrity/ethics and dont become a finesse diva pretending to be a man.

This is a very 'general' better foundation for a man, considering what awaits the man in real life.

How can it be ridiculous?

Cut - consume less calories than you burn in order for your body to burn fat, which makes you lose weight

Bulk - Eat more calories than your body consumes to build muscle tissue

How is that ridiculous? Is there any other way to build muscle or lose fat?

Eat what you can, ideally healthy and away from processed food. Lift your weight and build your strength. Maintain that strength, if you need more strength eat accordingly.

Cutting is fucking ridiculous. It makes you weaker all in a stupid attempt to make sure you can see "more of the muscle." There is no physical benefit to it. You sacrifice life force and sustenance "to look more defined."

Not intentionally trying to shit on competitors in bodybuilding, but for an average man trying to live life and improve...there's no real tangible benefit to it. If body image is that high on your priority list, when you have better things to focus on...that's a sign your priorities are fucked up.

For OP, forget the cut. Focus on acquiring work ethic and down time focus on integrity.

>always thought nofap was retarded but had never tried it
>Decide I can't have an opinion if I've never tried it
>3 days in and I'm so god damn horny I can't stop thinking about women
>Approach a girl I would never have approached if I hadn't been so horny
>5'10 blonde danish girl with green eyes, angular face
>Hit it off
>Go on a date that night
>Go on another date the next night
>Fuck her that night
>Fuck her again in the morning
>Fuck her again after breakfast
>Fuck her again after cuddling for a while

go bitch about your problems somewhere else

>tfw crushing brand new pussy

nice work mate

There is no health benefits to losing bodyfat? Holy fuck you're a retard

this

>I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

You have bigger problems than your gains, bro.

>There is no physical benefit to it.

Are you simple? Losing fat is beneficial.

get out of the house, they are poison.
my parents did sleep from 3pm till 5.30,
couldn't sleep for multiple years, because I did go to school.
my immunesystem collapsed and I nearly died because of their bullshit.
they are still wondering why I will never ever speak with them again.

you sound like a fatty.