Asslets btfo

Asslets btfo

How can pancakes even compete

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUDTYSQBxPR/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why squat when it's all about face and tits.

bigger the butt bigger the slut while pancake ass is married by 22 fitslut is barren and cant remember the last time she menstruated

well, if that face and tits not so good. The ass makes up for it

skeleton asslets is all i can get nigga, dont rip on them. They are usually pretty crazy in bed cause they never get anything so they play around with themselves all the time.

>How can pancakes even compete
I really really like this one.

Speaking of asses
>Gold medal gymnast reduced to shaking her ass on instagram

instagram.com/p/BUDTYSQBxPR/

BRAPO
R
A
P
O

>jelly stick woman detected
How does it feel like to have your bf fantasize fucking a girl with a big butt while you two are getting it on?

>reduced to

>implying its out of desperation
>implying that gymnastics woulr be a feasible career after 16

Show me any other medal winning gymnast doing that on instagram

>do bodyweight squat challenge and give yourself ATP
>wow, what an amazing ass, we instagram model now!
Absolutely toastie.

As someone who has been fapping to her for years, I'm 99% sure she got ass implants. It's much larger and unnaturally spherical compared to what it used to be.

>tfw watching femanons shitpost

Asslets and chestlets are cuter.
From my point of view, at least.

>see pretty girl
>Check her out
>Asslet

All the twisted sexual imaginations that ran through my head leave and I feel a little disappointed, even betrayed.

Fuck she looks horrid now.
I would have rather took the risk and nailed her when she was jailbait than the wigger chimera fatty she has become.

You cant see that she got fat? Look at her arms, fat face, hiding her gross stomach.

Pound of makeup and looks like a nigger.

Definitely a cumdumpster, and going to be very lonely at 50.

here we go again. nothing going on over at le reddit?

second

She never won the gold. And she got fat.

The one on the left looks better though. Everything is within proportion to the rest of her body.

The one on the right has everything skinny except the area between her knees up to her lower back. It's like the only area she works and it looks so ridiculous. What's so attractive about having bulging thunder thighs and the rest of her body looking skinny??

.t retard

Agreed. Bitches are so easily manipulated.
Female nogs are the least attractive mix, and it seems that stupid cunts nowadays are trying to look like fat ass nigger Bitches.
WTF?
Do white chicks really think this is hot? Looking like a fat nong?
Fuckable in first picture. Second picture is a cumdumster only Jamal would touch.

no

>>>/plebbit/

is that josuke and his gang?

Meat eaters btfo

How can they even compete

hamplanet blubber ass detected
are you gonna squawk about MUH CURVES next?

lmao
vegans probably believe this

That phrase? Or the pancake in the pic

I would too

>not liking ass too
Fag tier

Got her act together, got an ass and cleaned her room.

Pic has her insta handle on it, go look, she's not fat at all, she's hot.

>falling for Russian or Korean plastic surgery frankensteins

sure beats jerkin off all day

>falling for women in general

underrated

>falling in general

Nope it's a comedy jdrama

Mmmmmm, Toasties.

>implying im not jerking off all day to korean plastic surgery frankensteins

>4 years
KEK!!!!!!!!!!!! VEGANS BE WASTING THEIR TIME!!!!!

how does one reach such level of enlightenement,

The ass and the tits each have their place. The latter is a testament to her prime genetic material, a result of her biological supremacy and quality breeding stock; thus the breasts are aristocratic appendage. The ass, on the other hand, is purely democratic; all who venture for it may attain it, and the firm and perky ass is a testament to her own self discipline and effort to improve herself, to strive beyond her genetics. They each have their merits, and it is senseless to compare the two.

is that the "before"? she's still solid 6, weak 7

this guy is smart

haha, more like 5

>tfw hiplet
What do I do Veeky Forums?

This is the sort of post, that makes this board worth browsing.

>Thirtsy Plato

Her Veeky Forums ass is still muscle only and hard as fuck.

I prefer jelly.

These are nice words, and while I appreciate the democratic, earned buttocks, there are different types of buttocks. There is also a type of aristocratic behind, the genetically inherited type that no type of surgery or training can provide. Surely,every bottom can be improved with training, but even without training this perfect blend of softness, jigglyness and firmness has a texture no amount of physical re-composition can provide. It can only be provided by a certain combination of gluteal muscle insertions and the bone structure and fat distribution provided by a hormonal cocktail crafted by millenia of sexual selection.

tips fedora

Okay Obi-wan

Without a fail, the "thicc" girls are only a quick snapshot of hot... they balloon up really quick and are straight up obese after they get pregnant and never ever can get their weight down.

Fuck a thicc if you want, but marry a thinn... not a girl that actually diets and is a cardiobunny (because once she's comfortable, her body is going to go to shit) but a natural twig-girl that has been skinny for life and eats whatever and doesn't gain weight.

I'm in my mid 30s and all friends complain that their wives have gotten so fat, and they don't even look forward to sex anymore. My girl looks EXACTLY the same as she did 10 years ago.

I always felt sorry for girls with flat asses: it completely ruins the female physique.

>anecdotal evidence
>planning a future with women

the 'before' looks way better

They lookin for White T Poison?

Kinda looks like way. Also she looks like she is fishing for niggers so dropped

Speaks the truth

This. I'm putting my 35 yo gf on a squat program in a few months to firm up her ass but she eats like total shit and stays 95 lbs. Stick girls 4 lyfe.

top tier response

>A good looking ass is better than a less good looking one

CALL THE PRESS

left has a nicer face

>implying fags don't prefer ass to tits

>going to be very lonely at 50.
still 50 years more than you

exactly squats are for women who aren't talented to have a chance to compete

Someone tell her to clean that nasty ass room.

>covered by phone
>in shadow
lol no.

>My girl looks EXACTLY the same as she did 10 years ago.

>Imaginary!

This, pham, if she had worked out and dieted correctly she'd be a straight natty 8.

Yep. She had that Southern Bell look

Is it really?! I NEVER KNEW THAT ahaha.

Maybe I'll grow up to have GIANT fucking DIsGuSTING CoW Tits just like the girl you posted.

You're a DEGENERATE. Liking ass is the only way a TRUE man can live his life.

ASS and Smelly Feet. If you don't smell her RaNCid feet when she pulls into the DriVeway then sHE'S not A keepER.

sticky this

>you will never fuck a girl this tight
>you will never fuck a girl at all

kill me

Titties are also tragic

Right is 100x hotter

tits = master race
ass = shitskin subhuman

also argentina finally confirmed for white

Wow four years for that kek