Go on a double date with chubby roomate and his whale gf

>Go on a double date with chubby roomate and his whale gf
>My gf orders diet coke
>They look at her
>"Lol DIET Coke? Like you need to lose any wei-"
>his face 2 seconds later

user did you punch the whale? Or your tubby roomate?

Said his face so I'm guessing the tubby roommate

Diet coke makes you just as fat if not fatter than regular coke

Sure tubby

Bro what are you even doing here you obviously don't even know a single thing about body composition or fitness

You don't either if you're defending Diet Coke

If you're going to get a diet soda why not just drink water

And it sounds like they were giving a compliment? What is this autistic Fantasy

So fill me in on how does ordering a large drink (diet coke) with 0 calories make you just as fat as drinking a large drink of the same size with 450 calories in it (Coke)

>drinking soft drinks with a meal
>being a pleb

pick 2

bruh nothing quenches thirst like a diet sunkist niggaa

Oh yeah it's like the chemicals and stuff. Do you know? The chemicals are bad for you and stuuuff like omg the chemicals

Neck yourself

mass media pleb
[citation needed]

Damn my bad I guess I missed all the health benefits

>drinking diet anything

Those nails are gross as fuck

That picture literally just says that diet coke will make you hungry for an extra slice of pizza, thus will make you gain weight.

You are so. Fucking retarded.
Like holy shit. If you fucking know what you're doing and have an ounce of self control you'll just --not-- have that extra slice of cake.

I can't even comprehend how dumb you are.

It literally is the chemicals to which is funny. Saying it in a retarded way doesn't make it any less true but it's your only coping mechanism for drinking all that Diet Coke. I bet you're still a fat fuck and give lifting advice unironically

Why not just drink water or protein shakes fatbro? Or even a cold glass of apple juice

You are such a dumbfuck. The """""chemical""""""" that's bad is aspartame. Diet coke doesn't make you fat. The danger is aspartame which has been a subject of debate over how carcinogenic it is. At any rate, in terms of giving you cancer, it's about as dangerous as eating a steak. You have no clue what you are arguing about, fucking leave.

>apple juice

wow and here I thought you couldn't get anymore retarded

Apple juice is basically uncarbonated soda when it comes to health and weight gain. Unnecessary calories, sugar out the ass.

Why don't you want abs user?

Yet you defend diet soda...

And here I thought you could t get anymore retarded

I have abs and my ex gf still doesn't love me, I cut down from 6'0 275 to 170. You saying random shit won't trigger me or make you less of a dumbshit

>protein shake
>to lose weight

What he said is wrong, but diet coke is still terrible for you.

Your tongue still tastes sugar and your body produces insulin, so it will make you insulin resistant.

I was about to type that but then decided "what' the point"

This guy really needs to read the sticky. I wonder what his fitness goals are

Still better than actual coke which would have the same effect of making a person insulin resistant with the added bonus of being 15 lbs heavier

fatlets, when will they learn. Just drink water or normal coke iifym

Bullshit aspartam does not have an effect on insulin

>having this level of self control where you just can't drink normal coca cola occasionally and need a diet version to stop getting fat

Fatties are disgusting inside and out.

I think this user's mother was bludgeoned to death by a diet coke can or something, he is really dedicated

Lmao neither of those were me but I'm back now

Post pic

>quoting spsuedoscience articles
No one cares about your shitty broscience. If you are at a restaurant and decide to order a soda then diet coke is healthier for you than regular coke. Full stop

>Lmao neither of those were me but I'm back now

Yeah that probably wasn't the best thing to say but my point was there are much more healthy drinks than Diet Coke

Idk man I sorta have a six pack but I would also like to have it much more defined. Also I really want my bench to increase, you see a recently hit a Plateau but other than that nothing much just gonna keep on doing what I have been

Damn sorry son

>drinking a full can of poison
For what purpose? Just drink diet or coke zero. If you have it with a meal then your body being tricked into thinking it must process sugars won't make a difference

>enjoying caramel flavored carbonated sugar water

shiggy

Retard

Why not order a water?

I don't want any girl that I've sent pics to now or in the future to recognize me arguing in a fucking special olympics merry-go-round so that's going to be a no. By all means continue trying to prove your """argument""" by calling me fat if that's the only ammo you have

No don't worry I have my articles too lol

Y not drink some cool iced tea

>Why not replace water with protein shakes

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG 32 SCOOPS A DAY CMON

>have it much more defined
That's only going to come with the reduction of fat and water around your abdomen
Find out your tdee, eat below it, keep lifting. Understand kcal in/out. Drinking coke instead of diet will literally hurt you in doing this

Coke is poison but diet coke is a bigger poison

>articles saying "diet coke is bad because it makes you more hungwy"
>ammo

ok user time to go to bed

>water sugar and chemicals are better than water and the same chemicals

Haha I don't drink either diet or normal soda. But yeah I'm gonna watch all of that more intensely especially with summer coming up. Having a good tan also makes your abs look better so I might try that

>normie memes

Just look it up my man I'm tired of taking screenshots of what I find after 10 seconds on google

Dude u shouldnt exercise because studies show exercising to lose weight actually causes you to gain weight because fat chicks reward themselves with a whole pizza after 15 minutes of cardio

Everything you've shown so far says that diet coke makes you fat because people drinking it aren't used to the feeling of losing weight so they overeat to compensate.

Great yeah I'll look them up, I love educating myself. Those articles were from buzzfeed or women's health? Wanna make sure I'm reading in the right place

Because some people don't want water at every single meal. The discussion was coke vs diet. No one is going to sit here amd argue that diet coke is nutritionally comparable to water.

is diet coke the secret to an easy bulk

No, it was from time magazine and one other place. They weren't the best because like I said I literally only spent like 10 seconds but if you start digging deeper let me know what you learn I'd be interested

>hmm maybe you shouldn't drink this, ya know it has a lot of chemicals in it. Here have some water!

>hurr durr might as well be telling me to not work out

I've looked deeper into this ages ago when I was dropping weight. I've been telling you what I've learned. You're not interested in expanding your viewpoint, you're just sticking to the momscience of diet soda being as bad as normal soda. And it's because of that momscience that most people who try to lose weight never keep it off. They eat 600 calorie salads instead of 300 calorie burgers. They drink juice because they think it's healthy. If you don't educate yourself, you will never make it, user. Good night

Good night

Oh and btw I wasn't saying Diet is any better or worse than regular, don't know why people thought that. Just thought that there are much better alternatives which is why I'm not so sure why everyone was arguing against me

don't bs us just go dude

don't try to claim that wasn't you because that was followed up with your articles. just stop

why eat anything with any taste?

Diet Coke tastes better than regular Coke and doesn't leave a sugary film on your teeth. I used to drink a lot of it, but stopped 4 months ago, feel a lot healthier now.

i dont understand

Gf drinks diet Pepsi all the time and is /cardiobunny/ as fuck. I exclusively drink SIPS

>diet pepsi
she knows what's good. everyone here drinks normal coke and thinks pepsi is shit. i just tell them they have shit taste and flex a 'cep to prove my dominance.

>I exclusively drink SIPS

user, please drink some water too.

SIPS contain water you dumbass

to drink a healthy amount of water, wouldn't you need to drink like 3 to 4 cans a day? can you even survive that?