How do I make back squats hurt less?

How do I make back squats hurt less?

It hurts like hell where the bar rests on my back and I'm only squatting lmao2pl8

Do I just power through?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grow traps

grow your traps. Do deadlifts

FPBP came here to say this

This is 100% accurate.

do lowbar like a normal person

> (OP)
>grow traps
This

I swear to you, the pain goes away if you push through it. Just squat. For now, accept the pain and let it remind you that one day you are going to die, and no matter how old you are when death come for you, you will be scared, you will gulp for one more breath of air, and you will be terrified. It is coming. So now, let the pain you feel wash over you. Let it refresh your struggle for life. Swim your fucking ass up stream and spawn you son of a bitch. You let that brief pain remind you that life is a precious thing, and that you only feel the pain on your back in that moment because you are not feeling it 24/7 like some people are. Let pain reset your perception of the world. Let it make "normal" feel "great."

Or instead of this autistic shit just suck it up

That is what push through it means, public school nigger.

That's basically what he was saying.

the only time i experienced pain was when the bar was resting on my neck instead of my traps. are you sure you guys want to tell OP to power through it? he might just have shitty form.

Also a good point, although I don't think anyone is stupid enough to put two plates on their neck and go to the rodeo.

OP, retract your shoulder blades and push your chest out (while keeping neutral spine). And next time you have a question about something like this - make a video so we can give you real feedback instead of circle jerking.

Nut up

Get one of these. Cost me $4

good shit

It cost you more than that, but I guess you weren't using your man card much anyway.

oh wow thanks i always wanted everyone at gym knowing im a fag but i wasnt sure how to let them know

I home gym in fucking slippers and a dressing gown and drink tea in between sets. Really could not give a fuck what you want.

oh sorry i didnt realize that youre a woman

*giggles*
Mwah. You know it big boy.

w-wanna fool around baby?

Sorry cutie. I can only be seen with men >6'2". Good luck with your neck though.
>sips tea

i am 6 2 and im not OP
p-pls post fem dick pics

It goes away after a couple squat sessions.

It literally permanently goes away. It will come back if you stop squatting for more than 3 months though.

Whose the woman now thirsty bitch boy?

fuck idk, im not good with riddles
im a bit autistic
s-sorry

>typing in your stutters into a fucking computer

kys yourself

y-yes m-mistress r-right a-away i-im s-so s-sorry

Jesus fucking Christ

I-IM NOT A R-ROBOT
I-I HAVE FEELINGS! IM A HUMAN BOY, JUST LIKE YOU!!

your lack of humor makes me horny, s-senpai

>mfw thread starts normally and ends up as complete autism

rows
literally do rows. chinups are good too, but rows will develop your back in just the right ways to make back squats more comfortable.
they'll probably help your bench too. build that scapular retraction strength and keep your setup tight

Welcome to Veeky Forums.org

It cost you more than money my man