You will never walk home together with a girl after school is over and just talk and enjoying the walk together until...

> You will never walk home together with a girl after school is over and just talk and enjoying the walk together until you both have to split at which point she says "see you tomorrow" while smiling and waving to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doC63IdYlA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw did this but broke up a couple years after high school

>tfw walked home with a girl i was friends with
>when we reached my house, she asked me who was home at my house
>said my dad
>she says "oh, okay"
>never thought anything of it
>realise years later she probably wanted me to invite her in to make out or something

youtube.com/watch?v=doC63IdYlA0

Prolly not OP, but who cares?

>you'll never drive your date home from winter formal and stop at the neighborhood park on the way home, sitting on the swings talking for an hour past her curfew
>tfw every night fall in love with a different dream girl made up by my sub conscious

>tfw you didn't go to any of the dances in high school and now just get catfished from the occasional OKCupid date

I need to end my life.

Your life isn't even close to over. If your heart still beats, then make it beat for something you care about. It doesn't matter if you missed out on some good times when you were younger. Go out and have some good times NOW before it's too late.

>Everyone talks about highschool sweethearts
> Didn't get a gf till 19
> Don't know any of those feels or ever will

>tfw it is socially unacceptable in my country for older men to date younger women, so even if I get Veeky Forums now, I'll only get used up whores

Oof

Who wants that anyway

yeah buddy, it's sucks when you're oblivious.

This is sad. Not because I can feel you OP, but because this supposed-to-be-awesome board is filled with sad fucks like you. Get it over it, you sad losers

>caring about societal norms
you cant make it this way

>you will never like a girl and she like you back

Get out of the West my man. It's a sinking ship anyway.

>tfw i had experienced these feels in highschool
>tfw we ended up dating for a while
>tfw she lived within walking distance to me
>fuck yes

>when literal retards attempt graphic design

and go where? gook countries? india?

>tfw had that in elementary and middle school
>tfw one day she simply got sick of my autism

why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?