be tall, not fat = you can handle more alcohol and not get drunk

>big als ad fat guy
Long island?

Why would I drink alcohol if I don't wanna be drunk? That's fucking stupid

I am evidence to the contrary

most people are really bad at pacing themselves so less chance of getting sick

Be Irish and you can drink a lot

Im drinking right now

this is bullshit. when I was a fatso I would regularly buy 24 beers, drink them, wait until the stores opened, get 24 more and drink most of them before just getting tired. not passing out but regular tired.

also it sucks ass to "be able to handle alcohol". just makes drinking more expensive

underage ban

What the fuck, user. How often did you do this?

whenever I drank so a few times a month, once a week maybe

Alcohol is opium for the masses.
Stop drinking you degenerates.

That's tolerance though.. Anyone can build that up over time.

Pretty much this, only the inexperienced or retarded cant pace themselves properly. Alcohol hits so quick...

Not really. I didn't drink that much. Or obviously I drank large quantities but I didn't even drink every week. Tons of people go out every weekend and can't drink anything close to that.

Even as a chubby teen starting out I would drink large amounts.

>>big als ad fat guy

Straya C*NT

>most people are really bad at pacing themselves so less chance of getting sick
underage banned
or autistic manchild

gotta disagree

tall, not fat and I can feel the effects of even one beer.

It does seem to help with sobering up quickly though.

you don't even need pacing. as an adult you know when you feel a little too drunk so you slow down for a while. unless you're doing something like chugging down straight vodka the distance between "comfy drunk" and "so drunk you lose control" is so huge you have plenty lf warning. I occasionally get into that "oh man I'm really drunk" stage so I just grab a glass of water and let autopilot do the talking until I sober up a little and continue drinking.

can you please go back to retardit?

>as an adult you know when you feel a little too drunk so you slow down for a while

What would you call this?

well I guess that could be called pacing. my idea of pacing would be to drink steadily so you never have to make that corrective maneuver

>Muscle processes alcohol

How retarded are you, user? Alcohol is processed in your liver, not your triceps lol

im doin_ a course on servin_ alco_ol in australia. OP picture was from t_e course. Its le_itimate

(My _ key is broken)

It's mostly if not entirely bullshit, losing fat has lowered my tolerance and my mate experienced the same.

The muscle thing it pants on head retarded.

You used to drink 48 beers?

Please eat shit you lying attention seeking cunt

48 x 330 (330ml bottle) = almost 16 litres this is equivalent to 3.5 gallons

Kys

maybe when I'm done fucking your mother.

No surprise you have no comprehension of what it's like to actually be thin.

Same. I have a very low tolerance. 4 shots of gin/vodka and I'm already buzzed.
But I also don't drink very often.

>getting attention from drinking a lot

this isn't high school. also I rarely finished the second case. more like 35-40 beers. it's not like it's even difficult if you don't have a time limit. I'd often keep drinking until the next afternoon