Is losing weight really that hard? Especially if you are an obese man like Boogie2988?

Is losing weight really that hard? Especially if you are an obese man like Boogie2988?

I am 6'3 feet or 191cm tall. Three weeks ago i weighted 202 lbs or 91kg and now i am at 85-86kg or 188-190lbs. So i lost 12-14lbs or 5-6 kg by just drinking water instead of sodas and having slightly less sweets in my life.
I don't feel like i starved myself and i enjoyed regular food without cutting down my meals.

It feels like a guy like boogie could easily lose 100lbs over period of 4 months without any heavy exercise just by lowering his sugar intake and taking a few short walks each day.
He would not have to starve himself or spend hours at the gym just a bit of effort would do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHYQ7pIQM5A
nytimes.com/2017/05/14/world/europe/cyberattacks-hack-computers-monday.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hurr look at me I was born with better genetics than you!

Fuck off retard

It gets exponentially harder the fatter you get- something most people don't seem to understand or realise.

Heaviest I've ever been is 23% bodyfat because I've never had shitty eating habits other than nearly daily sweets/processed shit for a year before getting fit.
Obesity is nothing more than the byproduct of shitty lifestyle- predominantly as a result of shitty parenting

With a proper diet losing weight simply becomes a chore rather than an arduous task but it never gets necessarily easy

there are people who will fall for this post
you ate correct
>just a bit of effort would do
and that is why he will never lose weight

why do I keep seeing reddit spacing EVERYWHERE on every single fucking board since about 3 weeks ago
Why are you fuckers coming here? Last I checked cuckit was still online.

Weightloss or changing your body is mostly about breaking and starting habits. Problem for People like the guy mentioned in Op is mostoy that He sits at home all Day for years and eating tasty Stuff is one of the Few good feelings in his life.

No it doesent. Losing 10lbs at 200lbs is losing 5% of your body weight. Losing 10lbs at 400lbs is losing 2.5% of your body weight.

The more you weight the easier it is to lose weight. If a 600lbs person starves himself for a day he loses 20lbs of weight

Yes but the man had many years to at least change a little bit. To at least start taking walks or eat a couple sweets less.

But now he blames it on "muh genetics"

it's not
t. formerly 145kg

This is the most autistic thing I've read all month

Yes it does. % does not correlate with ease or endurance of weight loss and measuring in % is 100% retarded and nonsensical.

Losing 5% at 170lb might take you 2 days, losing 5% might take you 2 weeks. Since cutting generally feels like shit you can either feel like utter shit for a shorter period of time (still 2 weeks) or feel like slightly less shit for 4-8 weeks. Either way it's obviously harder and has a much higher chance of failure for the fatty.

>Just starve yourself for 100 days
The same bullshit fatpeoplehate thread nonsense you get all the time.

I hate fatties and people who pretend losing weight is easy because they're taking flip sides of the same retarded extreme view

have you ever seen a book or a newspaper article? paragraphs aren't a reddit invention

Last I checked newspaper articles didn't reserve paragraphing for single sentences.

Using an entire paragraph for one sentence is literally a plebbit thing

Fuck you.

those are clearly separate entities that deserve their own paragraphs. they're just shorter than in a newspaper because this is the internet and you have to condense your message so ADD fucks read it

You DONT have to starve yourself. Just drink water and eat less sweets.

A 500lbs person is eating way too much and he does not have to starve himself to lose weight.

Boogie is such a fat piece of shit.

Losing weight is easy. Getting fit is the hard part. Being skinny-fat is not that hard.

Most things in life are harder than not being a 500lbs obese man. If you can't control your food addiction then you normally fail at everything in life.

What about people like me who are fat but consume very little sugar?

>You DONT have to starve yourself. Just drink water and eat less sweets.
I did that for a good 6 months and it didn't work
I also went on a soup diet, drank 4 cups of coffee for weeks, tried IF and various other things

In the end it was keto that got me below 14% without losing gains.

The point is that weight loss isn't black and white, nor is it easy, and anyone who says otherwise is only talking for themselves and needs to learn that they don't hold all the answers in life

>A 500lbs person is eating way too much and he does not have to starve himself to lose weight.
Hence the latter statement. No matter which choice a 500lb person makes they're going to be cutting for a long time and seeing minimal progress, or cutting sharply and feeling like shit. Neither are easy and both have a high chance of failure.

The last thing you said is the only thing I agree with. Fat fucks have compound problems to work through, same as depressed folks. Yes, ultimately it's their choice and responsibility, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck! Yes, baby dick, please tell us again how the big bad Redditors are here to make Donald Dumbfuck look like a fool and check the vile racism that now infests so much of this site.

You know what's even worse than a Reddit invasion? Do you?

Having far right pantshitters from /pol/ literally bring their steaming Trumpian dogshit to every goddamned board. It's impossible to have a normal conversation about fitness, travel, or even fucking cooking without some skinhead wannabe throwing cuck around or using BUT HER EMAILS as a defense for electing a grossly unqualified two scoops of half retarded chronic golfer ice cream con man shitgibbon sign language gorilla. I spit nails every single day I have to see that bloated sack of shit spew more lies and know shut-in frogposters here may well have fed the entire world this shit show embarrassment.

I can't wait until the edgy far right phase is over here. Can. Not. Fucking. Wait.

Every board will be so much better after Trump gets impeached and thrown in jail, humiliating the idiot, consciously evil right forever.

Reddit spacing is not a thing ding dong.

I was never 500 but I was over 300 pounds and the progress was very quick and painless after reading THE STICKY and a few basic guides on nutrition linked to on Veeky Forums

will be fat for a long time != slow progress

if you've been steadily getting fatter all your life losing 20 or even 10 pounds feels like a new lease on life. suddenly there's hope.

You sound mad as fuck man chill

Well for a start plan how much you eat every day and think about what you can remove.

Like remove one snack from your daily routine etc.

Also start drinking water, add lemon to it if you find plain water too boring

leave him alone hes on SS

Noice.

The idea at first ought to be to go in the right direction i.e. losing the weight rather than gaining the weight. Whether you get to keep negligible muscle mass is not really something that should be a primary concern. If you're fat you have a higher tdee, so just eat a lot less and you'll lose it. Nothing magical required.

/pol/ quit supporting Trump long ago. He is too much of a zionist for our taste. Another Israel first president so much for comparing him to Hitler.

Only a cuck is offended by the word cuck. Enjoy your "open relationship"

You are not meant to blend doritos into your GOMAD.

This is cringey af.

Good for you user! There is hope we are all gonna make it brahs. Looksmaxing will end our inceldom

Who the fuck said anything about inceldom?

Wait you got laid even though you were fat? ......REEEEEEEE

rofl, just went to the guys twitter and he's in full panic over people making these fake tweets.
Also, pretty disturbing knowing people like him lurk on here

Boogers lurks on here? Wat?

Then why has he not learned anything

losing weight is like 95% diet. Losing fat and maintaining muscle is like 30% exercise and 70% diet

I mean on Veeky Forums in general, he also called Veeky Forums beta cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=lHYQ7pIQM5A

That's rich. He can't even fuck his wife and has a black room mate. He is supposedly her friend but i doubt it.

He sure showed us

haha that wasn't me but I've also had a number of long lasting relationships in my life. sorry user :^)

for me personally I did start weight training from the start and got HUGE fattie newbie gains that I worked to maintain all the way through losing a 100 pounds. I remember people on Veeky Forums always saying I was retarded and I should just cut and not even think about muscle until I'm not overweight but to tell you the truth lifting iron was a bigger motivator and a source of positive attitude than any progress I made on the scale.

>Nerdy Responder
holy shit

Losing weight isnt hard. Maintaining lost weight is. The issue with most who try to slim down is that they bounce back.

dude its not our fault they cant handle being a god, they run and hide from responsibility.

Boogie is right. The average Veeky Forums poster weights 600lbs, can't fuck his wife, and has a bunch of other men staying at his house.

Not to be an edgelord but genuinely hope he dies, famalams.

I think you should (in most cases) lift from the start. The people who really have problems are the ones that intentionally gain weight while fat in order to make gains on the barbell. We've had quite a few fat people on here get strong as shit over the years tho.

Kill yourself.

Fuck Boogie.

It would be hilarious to see his wife open up a patreon to raise at least over 50.000$ from beta cucks

I didn't gain weight but I didn't mucj lose weight either for the first 6 months. Though I must have lost some fat since I got stronger all the time.

Now I'm definitely not saying my way was perfect and I probably could've been following a diet from the start but for me the transition from a weak fat faggot to a strong fatty to just a fit guy worked perfectly. I didn't feel overwhelmed because in the beginning I just worked out and ate a lot to ""recover"" and had fun doing it. Once I got into the routine of working out I totally rethought my diet, started counting macros etc. and lost 60 pounds in the first 6 months since that while keeping up my lifts. One step at a time. The biggest mistake in my mind is trying to do some total U-turn in every aspect of your life overnight.

>holy shit
What about him?

>boogie2988
When is that guy going to die?

The name, the way he says 'fitizens' out loud unironically, the way he spend the first half of the video not actually making any points, the way he sounds like a dumb meathead etc

wasnt there some site with a countdown for boogies death?

>One step at a time. The biggest mistake in my mind is trying to do some total U-turn in every aspect of your life overnight.
Good advice there for a lot of life bro.

>Last I checked newspaper articles didn't reserve paragraphing for single sentences.

I don't think you've ever read a newspaper in your life. Turning single sentences into paragraphs is what they've always done. Look at the first article on the NY Times today. Of the first ten paragraphs, six were single sentences, three had two sentences and one had three sentences. The rest of the paper is more or less the same. I first noticed this when I was 12 or so. So you clearly don't read papers, ever.

nytimes.com/2017/05/14/world/europe/cyberattacks-hack-computers-monday.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

So boogie posts on Veeky Forums?

Reddit

spacking

is

obsoletely

a

thang

and you the ass licking clinton

>le cringe maymay

Hello Rèddit!

There's nothing wrong with living like that you fucking ignorant drumpf voter

Reported for bigotry

Wait till you get banned

It's hard when you're already depressed and can have an orgasm whenever you want.

Why are redditors such cucks?
Make any slightly conservative post on reddit that is not according to 2017 hipster standards and you get downvoted to oblivion.

Like telling people that they should not let their girlfriends travel alone because they are likely to cheat on them.

Losing weight is easy, losing body fat on the other hand can be more of a challenge, which by the way increases the more body fat you have (generally speaking, due to adipose tissue and subcutaneous fat)

I don't even browse pol and I want the reddtors to fucking leave

Dude. I live in a room that is the size of a large closet. I am a dirt poor virgin and i have not done much in the past 5 years.

Your life is probably better than mine. Just lose weight no more excuses.

/pol/ is objectively reddit, but so is Veeky Forums and just about every other board. You would know this if you browsed prior to 2009.

No matter what you must fux your life or you will feel even worse in a couple years.

The time to act is now. I am trying to fix my shitty life but i wish i did that years ago. Do not waste precious years.

Once you become an old fuck it is pointless to lose weight.

Wasn't talking about me, that's just why I think most fats stay fat.

:(

>tfw spent 2 months making the exact same progress as OP (92->86) and I'm 5'11
Eating 1800 cals per day and lifting + cardio 5-6 days a week. Then this chad comes along and just stops drinking soda. Fml

Sometimes the paragraphs show up if you press enter to hop down a step. Its happened to me several times.

because the very way the site is designed is to encourage circlejerk and leftists got there first

you can't change the general opinion when the first people to see your post csn hide it from the rest with le downvote arrow

>"hmm... instead of cutting back my crippling butter habit so I have money for healthcare, I will instead complain on the internet while slowly dying of 100% preventable / curable health conditions"

I just want to have nice threads again without non-lifters posting about Trump.

>body fat increases the more body fat you have
Interdasting.

>curable
Think he's kinda past the point of no return, can improve, but not completely recover

This is one of the reasons a high protein/low carb diet is good for fat people. Eating a shitton of protein helps you lose less muscle mass and more fat.

A heavier person not only burns more calories from increased body mass, but burns more calories doing the same exercise as a lighter person. A man weighing 60 kg must expend at least 1.18kj or 0.28kcal to climb a 2m flight of stairs. A 100 kg man must expend 1.96kj or 0.47kcal to do the same action. Not only does an obese person burn more calories at rest than a healthy weighing person of the same height, but they burn more calories doing exercise.

There is literally no excuse to be obese.

50 dollars ain't gonna go far

It could buy enough DNP to make him go full meltdown.

Losing weight is easy, getting your bad habits and mindset right is hard.

This is b8, but I love how one little word has so much power

People used to call each other fags and retards all the time, but there's something about "cuck" that gives it that magical sting

when you lift for strength losing weight is hell. the moment you find yourself struggling at weights you could easily rep before the cut you want to start eating again

You somehow managed to out-autism his autism.

I would call you a faggot if I wasn't impressed.

That's retarded, m8. The heavier you are, the easier it is to lose weight. I started at 275 lbs / 5'8". I didn't even have to work out to lose the first 45 lbs. All I had to do was count calories and not eat like a fucking pig

this is very autistic, chill dude haha

American liberals are truly human garbage

Look at how they riot in the streets and burn down cities over an election result or a black guy who grabbed a cops gun

Why are liberals such human trash bros?

100% this.

Losing the amount he needs to? Yeah that'd be pretty hard.

There's a reason the vast majority of diets fail bro.

Not how it works, starving will make your body conserve the fat.

Just shut the fuck up.

You're a fucking idiot, get the fuck off this board you fat faggot

>tfw 330
>drop to 260
>balloon back to 340

Make me

ok done

keep your tard science to yourself.

Nope you can't do shit.

You're a fucking idiot if you think starving yourself works.

What's wrong bitch? You gonna fuckin stay down?

> the guy telling people not eating makes the body store fat is calling others an idiot.

lmao