Why do women hit "the wall" so fast?

Why do women hit "the wall" so fast?

Is it because their bodies are less able to resist the negatives of modern lifestyle effects on the human body?

I see tons of guys go into their 30s and 40s still looking fit,although they might not be as sharp as they once were, they still hold their own among other younger men. But if you look at women in their 30s and 40s and even mid-late 20s, they've fall apart completely.

its simple

women party harder than men do

cock
a
r
o
u
s
e
l

to signal alpha men that their genes have seen the best days and allow them to go for younger and more fertile sluts.

it's quite logical actually.

The only females I know that are in-shape into their late 20s and 30s are females who are basically friendless KV NEETS /r9k/ tier autist shut-ins who only leave the house to go to the gym. They don't party/drink/smoke.

Consistently drinking alcohol coupled with consistent late nights and lack of sleep reeks havoc on the human body, especially the females.

excess of alcohol because women like to ""socialize"" combined with a carb heavy diet and lack of real exercise.
most of them never played serious sports and even the ones who did had it on pussy mode with female coaches afraid to hurt feelings. that kind of "yelled at to push past the pain" training boys get to experience as teens stick with you even if you no longer play sports as an adult.

>reeks

Women were never meant to look hot in 30's or 40's. To answer your question: "It's because female body matures faster than male".

Females hit puberty at 11 and males at 14. A 16 year old female almost has a grown up body while a male is still rapidly growing and maturing.

So 16 year old female is as mature as a 20 year old male.

The worst thing about women in their 30's and 40's is their personality.

Unlike men women do not seem to mature mentally with age. Most of them are deluded and boring. They still want the love at first sight and to be treated like a princess even after going through a t least a dozen men.

They have no interests or hobbies, they do not care about politics or art. They are not calm and wise in fact they are always on the edge and pissy.

Pregnancy wrecks women bodies like nothing does, simple as that.

Get an asian chick they age well

My aunt is over 50 and works out alot, shes still freaking hot. Another contributing factor for this is, she kept long hair all her life.

For a typical female however it goes like this:
>Find a man around the age of 25
>Get married
>After being married for a few years, stop trying
>Eat whatever they want, dont exercise, stop caring about appearance
>Cut hair short because its "easy"

And there you have it, another boring, out of shape ugly mid-thirties woman

Because women are lazy as fuck and didn't exercise at all. Women can be attractive with 30, 40 or even 50 if she stays in shape and exercise (Jodie Foster for example), but they didn't do that because why should they? Everyone threat them like queens so they never try, the few who train stays to that sport even after a marriage and after giving birth, but the large majority doesn't do that.

^

long story short, female fertility peaks at approximately age 22 no matter what. male fertility is basically a non-issue until 40 at the earliest if you're in remotely decent shape.

i hate growing older. But i can tell you guys one thing: The girls that you are now stressing over because you cant get them? You will be able to watch them hit the wall while you are getting stronger and stronger. They will start to look for someone to lock them down once they realize people stop being super nice and supportive because they are hot

Im 33, and i've had 3 of my exes call me after years, checking out where i am in Live, what im doing etc...

Fucked the girl who cheated on me and blocked her afterwards, felt pretty ducking good

So yeah, instead of posting in tfw no gf threads build a career and a good body in your twenties and youll be waay ahead of the curve in your thierties

my grandmothers advice on the matter: Get a man in your early twenties or all the good men will be taken

thank you for posting this friend.
I've been lifting for 2 years now and am completely in love with it/myself. It has been a huge step for me to leave depression behind after my first true love cheated on me. I was in a rut for years and had huge trouble even liking myself again, not to mention the confidence issues. Then I ventured into this board and my life has turned around completely. I'm 100% certain that we, who want to make it, will.

24 male, now 6'0 180lbs (started 22 6'0 140lbs)

Happy for you bro. we are all gonna make it

I know that story all too well