Water fast

Hey guys

Since I'm still overweight I wanna lose the remaining kilos.
For the past couple of month I did sports and followed a diet and lost 10Kg so far.
I'm 19, my height is 183cm and when I started I was at 107KG now I'm at 97.

The thing is for the past week I broke my diet and ate a lot of junk. I haven't checked the weight yet but j felt like garbage.

I always had a problem with willpower, in the past couple of month it was really okay and I could follow my diet and workout routine but I don't know how I lost it in the last week.

This is why I want to fast for 14 days (maybe more depending how it goes, my goal would be a month)

Would you recommend it? Partly it's because of the weightloss however I want to prove to myself that I have enough willpower to do it.

I know it can be hard but I really want to to it.
Are there any risks or tips I should be aware of?

Are there more benefits than just weightloss? Is it even effective?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastingtalk.com/19-feasting-vs-fasting-days-tight-throat-10-day-fast-vs-two-5-day-fasts-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-post-surgery-master-cleanse-while-fasting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this all really because of that youtube video? fuck all these meme fast newfaggots. read the sticky and forget this meme

yeah go for it haha
I'm sure you can go 14 days without eating since you have such a nice track record of not breaking your diet and bingeing on junk food
haha have fun with your binge eating disorder and nasty ass skinny fat body even if you're successful

pro tip : if you wanna look good eat at a 500 calorie defecit and lift heavy ass weights

Which video?
Actually my aunt told me about it.
Okay I have to admit she told me a lot of things, for e.g. about weight watchers and stuff, but she lost 15 KG with this water stuff so I got interested.

My plan was to try it and afterwards recontinue my diet and workout plan. Of course I assume I might be slightly weaker afterwards but for me it's easier to regain strength than to lose weight frankly

You could just cut like a normal person and eat 500 below TDEE. Do IF, if you want it to be faster.

im not going to read all that shit but if you want someone that's water fast try michael phelps

I followed my diet for roughly 4 month. And I mean strict with no cheat day whatsoever. I ate around 2000 calories per day. To be honest I didn't calculate it I just wanted it to be low and an even number (slightly autistic i know).
I figured my daily consumption would be around 2500 so I made it 500 less. I worked out 5 times a week, 2 times cardio on a treadmill and 3 times weightlifting.

I just don't know, 10 kg seemed a bit low to me I thought I've done better.
Or were my expectations just too high?
I assume I got depressed and that's why I ate some junk.

So I thought I'd give it a shot and if it doesn't help I have to stick to my usual routine then. I mean I don't have that many options left do I.
>staying a degenerate Fattie isn't one

I thought those marlin fishes were even faster

This is my body right now. It looked way worse before, but I wanna lose the remaining grams around my belly

so lose it then

Yeah that's my goal. But I wanted to inform myself if I should try not eating anything for 14 days. Except drinking water

No, because you'll lose almost all your muscle mass as well and end up like a hungry skelly. You'll also get flabby skin folds if you lose weight too quickly.

Your traps look pretty big, you've got good muscle mass hidden under all that fat. Cut sensibly while lifting weight for another 6 months and you'd actually look pretty good.

It took 19 years for you to get fat, it's not going to take 14 days for you to get skinny again.

try lifting weights for once

read the sticky
join a gym
eat a high protein diet while maintaining a caloric deficit

this really shouldn't be complicated stuff and there's no need for starving or fasting or other meme smoke and mirror tricks

So I should just continue with what Ive did so far?

Actually I was fuckin skinny when I was 10-11 years old and then idk what hit me but I've added a ton of far from nonstop eating junk and sweets..

You fat hunk of shit. Don't water fast you'll lose any muscle you have and look like shit. When will this meme diet die?

Yeah you might wanna read my first post

I know.. it doesn't feel good being fat.
I was bullied too and that hurt a bit, so that's why I decided to change shit. Believe me I looked even fatter before, this image is 2-3 days old

jesus just shut the fuck up you luddite

yes i can tell its you posting multiple times in this thread

yes i can tell it's you posting in every fasting thread.

you're obvious.

we get it, you don't know how to read studies or think for yourself, but please just stop fucking typing.

thanks babe

ok I re-evaluated the situation

man the fuck up
read the sticky
join a gym
eat a high protein diet while maintaining a caloric deficit

> I didn't calculate it

Then do it this time. 10kilo of fat is a lot too. Just keep going.

Well I guess it's a pretty controversial topic isn't it.
My theory was that I'd try it for one month, and if i feel like dying or something else I'll discontinue of course. But I thought It couldn't hurt that much and even if I'll have to regain it then.
But I thought it was worth a shot. Some studies stay it's bad, some say it can help.

I won't eat normally afterwards I'll follow my diet again. I pretty much didn't ate any carbs, just meat and high protein stuff like eggs, chicken breast, low fat milk products and veggies

Ignore these losers. Fasting is good and prevents muscle from wasting away. Ketosis will occur. Your body will clean and heal itself and you will lose weight fast. I recommend two weeks max. Do cycles maybe.

I'll probably first try it one week and evaluate the results. If it doesn't help I'll stop and I could consult a doctor aswell

Like every othwe overweight person, youre not guestimatinf your calories right.

You need to eat healthy food, and eat like 1500 to 2000 calories a day.

I pretty much did that

There isn't really any risk if you do 24h fasts. Just do 3 days per week (e.g. sunday, wednesday, friday). Eat normally and train on the other days to avoid muscle loss. The real benefits of fasting only really come after 72 hours, but I wouldn't suggest doing that regularly.

>I didn't calculate
I can't believe these fucking retards exist. As expected of anyone wanting to water fast.

OP, listen up, other people in the thread are right, you are a fatty that can't really do shit like this, just eat at a deficit and lift weights.

But, I do recommend trying a 48 or 72- hours fast, not for losing weight, but to reduce insulin sensitivity, as long as you do this and don't get back on the junk food track you will be fine

I don't think there are any studies saying a short term fast is 'bad'?

Being fasted is the default state of the human body, consuming actually causes inflammation, fasting removes it. So the idea a short break in eating is harmful is pretty lmao.

Especially at a time in our history where chronic diseases related to diet are at the highest they've ever been.

If I want the opinion of a 17-year-old regurgitating half facts from his public school PE class I'll ring the bell when you're working reception while 'training to get your PT cert bro' in a few years. Ya grotty fuck.

FASTING----DISCPLINE------ROUTINE

Fast for 3days
Feast for 1 day
Fast for 3days
Repeat

Discpline
Eat Healthy
Exercise
Water

Routine
Generate habit

END OF LOOP

OP, I'm fat as fuck but lost 21 lbs in the past 4 weeks doing PSMF

Since you are 19, you might still have some growing to do. I would recommend maybe a 16/8 IF.

But if you insist, I would tell you that fasting benefits peak at 72 hours. So if you eat one, big meal every 72 hours, it's the same as fasting for 14 days divided up.

Really educate yourself before you start. You need electrolytes for a longterm fast. See /r/fasting.

See below (starts at about 28:30):

fastingtalk.com/19-feasting-vs-fasting-days-tight-throat-10-day-fast-vs-two-5-day-fasts-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-post-surgery-master-cleanse-while-fasting/

>how to maximise muscle loss

hey op you can try this at least you wont be hungry. PSMF is only 500kcal below everyday

modify with IF + PSMF 500kcal only
still better than water fast

How is a 500 calorie deficit 'fasting'?
You're doing it wrong.