>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91e47oNbSdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

>sit in chair
>female coworker standing behind me
>wow, user, I never noticed this, but your back is huge
t-thanks, rows

share your feels, brehs

Straddle Hollow Body Hold

The guy in Foundation looks a bit relaxed. Weren't you supposed to flex your abs to the max when doing these?

I can flex my abs enough for a Hollow body and then I can contract them further which brings my torso like 5 cm upwards. Gymnast in pdf is pretty low to the ground.

obvious reply to that is

>Wanna touch it?

if only she didn't have kids my age and there wasn't my boss standing next to her plus few other coworkers, I would still not ask her that

yeaaa, you try holding it without flexing abs, the key part is to keep your lower back touching the floor, which you need to flex abs for

Can someone recommend something for my joints aching?

Specifically in the shoulder and elbow region?
Feels like it might be tendonitis...
I get it in the knees too.

Am I fucked or are there things I can do?
Supplements maybe?

the only supplement you can take is something with collagen (I dissolve table spoon of gelatin in hot cup of water, once a week, consuming more than 2-3 times a week is not recommended due to side effects), but it won't relieve the pain, how did it start? do you lift?

I used to do oly lifts but I started getting the pain, moved on to bodyweight exclusively.

I feel like I could be overworking my body or something, I work a construction job 5 days a week and I help out at a moving firm every saturday.
Ontop of that I exercise every other day, cardio on sundays.

I sleep very well, 8 hours every night with no waking up.
I feel very well, not tired at all. Maybe my body can't keep up?

>Maybe my body can't keep up?

Ya think? Rest days and deload weeks are not a meme, friendo

Shit son, I'm not into much of the science part of exercise, I'm just a simple bloke.

So what you're recommending is not working out for a week, and not working out every other day?

Sounds good, I'll try it out man, thanks.

nah bro, deload week is deload week, like 30% of your working weight
rest days are rest day when you sit on your ass and jerk off, unless you are doing nofap, but if you work 5days a week in construction PLUS move shit on saturday, you are in a rough spot, first you need to recover some of your joint health, which is like rest for 3-6months, but gl with that while you are working
as for your working out, I would highly recommend you only focus on muscles you don't use much during your work

Is there a way I can get Overcoming Gravity through someone's drive?

Fuck.

I can't stop for 3 months man.
This is basically how I stop myself from killing myself.
What if I switch to just running for 3 months? It's not as bad in my knees.

it is, switch to riding bicycle if you wish

which is still bad for your knees

>This is basically how I stop myself from killing myself.
if you need to work out to keep living, switch to static holds instead

wrong. you fail to mention the obvious glucosamine or strontium or fish oil.

what we are missing at this point is the detail. mentioning drugs before any other form of recovery is bullshit and you know it.

op your problem is basically recovery. if you know you are getting the nutrients you need then it's the amount of rest. 8hrs a night of uninterrupted sleep is great. but take another half or full day off, let's say. you can say ok thanks i'll workout every other day, but the factor of the intensity and length of the workouts isn't said. you sound like you have an answer for everything, but lack the detail and knowledge to back it up.

this. but it's not as bad. and the upper body is engaged differently than when running. that is if you aren't on a stationary bike.

collagen is not a drug, are you retarded? gelatin is not a drug, what is this bait?

not by far

>glucosamine
it's for chitin
>strontium
chemical element
>fish oil
gelatin beats it for joints

Newbie here. I don't have problems with the joints yet. Age 22. Do I need to take something to prevent joint problems in the long run? I remember our professor in veterinary university, said something about the drug people take to "cure" osteoarthritis - they should have taken it long ago. Something in that spirit.

here

I'm chubbyfat and want to do bodyweight strength training, any good routines for starters?

>my eyes are down here

What's the best kind of push up for a good chest? I just don't seem to be getting results from the bench and I don't have the balance for flyes for some reason. My chest is the only part of my body that is obviously lacking, pls respond

Tuck elbows in, retract scapula and go all the way down. Make sure forearms are perpendicular to the floor the entire time.

I thought it was

>t-that's not the only part of me that's huge...*wink*

I am doing inverted rows because they are good for my upper back.
I can do 3x10 now, how do I do them weighted in the gym?(I am not only doing body weight exercises at the gym like a fag)

If I wanted body weight I'd ask for you 1 rep maxes

Is the recommended routine in /r/bodyweightfitness great for hypertrophy?

Also could you guys tell me what are the most common mistakes and tips you would have loved to have in the beginning? Thanks

>inverted rows
you mean push ups???

archer push ups
youtube.com/watch?v=91e47oNbSdA

if I wanted to laugh at autists, I would reply to your post

No, I mean inverted rows, which are a horizontal pull.
Google it god damn

I do Foundation so can't speak for other programs, the only tip I have from personal experience:
>get more protein
unless you know EXACTLY how much you get a day and not just ballpark

row is a rowing motion, moving elbows towards your back, to put it simply
invertion is doing something the other way around, so moving elbows forward, aka push up
sorry that people who name these are autists

My bodyweight is my 1rm for single arm curl

you ment
>ground rows
you add weight by following Foundation RC progression

Her lower body looks like a blob he he he nice job mr photography

answer pls

I never tried it myself but it seems alright.
Also the tips i can give you is use the correct intensity. Dont go too high or too low.
For example if you are doing 3 sets of 50 push ups its too easy. But say you are training planche and you are doing a progression that you can hold for 2 secs its bad because intensity is too high and it will get you nowhere.

i run the reddit routine, with a few modifications. if all you care about is hypertrophy, just hit the free weights at the gym. That being said i think its pretty good, my torso is fucking huge compared to my arms though because everything is pec/ lat/ core focused.
My recommendation would be to run the program but with weighted chins and weighted dips.

I feel like weighted vest is the safest way.

I have seen a dude put plates on his chest to do them though

hi homos

sup

bumpin

u liek suk?

yus

Before you add weight, try elevating your feet higher. Also you can go back to having feet flat on floor and knees apart and work on one-handed row. Keep elevating your feet as much as you can. Then try chains/rings. Eventually this will lead to front lever.