Fit fashion

What does Veeky Forums wear?
post your outfit you are wearing today. clothes are important guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HrB_8-jtUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jeans and a hoodie all day every day regardless of occasion

basic and gay

dadcore faggot

comfy though

comfy doesnt count. is lifting comfy? no. it hurts. pain is effort faggot. dress nice.

>clothes are important guys

Clothes aren't human, you stupid piece of shit.

Armani, hugo boss, lacoste, hackett, lyle & Scott, stone island etc. Actually just the basic streetwear in Europe lol

comfy is literally the only thing that matters. also lifting is extremely comfy. noise cancelling headphones on focusing only on one thing and blocking out the world around you. it's like a mental blanket

funi

As long as your shoes are good and your trousers fit right the rest is inconsequential. I pretty much throw on whatever is clean.

Style is about looking good without looking like you tried to. If you think OP looks anything other than absolutely terrible you haven't got a clue.

And don't listen to Veeky Forums they look like they still get dressed by their mums.

>I pretty much throw on whatever is clean

yeah, take fashion notes from this guy

Here's your (You)
Neither are electronics. GTFO the internet, dirty hippie.

>he lifts for narcissism instead of for fun

Armani, Hugo boss, my team is loco
We make our money from selling coco

>lifts
>ruins body with hobo clothes
this is why you are a virgin

If I only buy shirts, t-shirts and jackets that look good then anything I throw on is going to work.

this

What a great advice then.

Just buy clothes that look good guys, then it doesnt matter what you put on.

Can you hear how retarded you sound?

this is exactly what is wrong with the male additute to fashion.

>people who wear hoodies and jeans don't get laid
lmao. Thinking that clothes will get you laid is why you're a virgin

I've had sex several times

traps dont count

This guy looks like a SecondLife character

youtube.com/watch?v=5HrB_8-jtUw

I'm actually in a long term relationship while you're browsing pinterest on the smartphone you got for christmas wondering what a naked woman looks like in real life

>Several
>being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind:
:))

Then you're trying too hard. I guarantee you dress like fags and people laugh at your style because you try and fail to emulate other peoples' look.

Today:
>Black Nike track pants that look like hiking pants
>black short sleeve t shirt
>black nike trainers
I generally wear short sleeve tshirts, jeans, hoodies, sweatshirts, trainers, and GAT replica trainers or New Balance sneakers. Everything is either grey, dark blue, or black.

That's real fucking gay. Any fag dressing like this is probably as insecure as it can be

>implying that you've had sex many times on the internet
lmao even if you aren't a virgin (big if) you're still pretty pathetic and petty.

How did you analyze my style from me commenting on the bullshit in your statements hahaha
You literally just told people to buy clothes that look good (which is??), because then they will look good. How did I imply I dress as you said haha

hahahaha

>this amount of damage control from OP
you need to be 18 to post buddy

basic tshirt that fits well, i have 15 tshirts, 3 white ones, 3 grey, 3 black, 2 navy blue, 2 green, 2 maroon
grey or black skinny jeans
converse all star, vans all black or classic or a boot

POST ACTUAL PICS OF OUTFITS FAGGOTS.
YALL TOO SCARED CAUSE YOU DRESS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD AND WEAR DISPOSABLE FASHION FROM H&M AND WALWART. IVEST IN ACTUAL CLOTHES. LIFTING HAS NO PURPOSE WHEN DRESSING LIKE SHIT.

Shoes may be ugly but they have the best arch support on the market

if you actually lifted you'd know that the grear thing about is it that you look good in nothing but jeans and a one color tshirt without logos

spending money on "cool clothes" is the most dyel thing in existence

shoes are awful. you cant find arch support that important too wear those. but thank you for actually contributing too the thread.

>You literally just told people to buy clothes that look good (which is??)

Depends entirely on their personality, body type, overall style and, of course, their own personal preference. Buying clothes that 'look good' is a case of going to the shop, trying shit on until you like how you look. That's it, that's what I'm saying.
Spend money on good shoes (quality, formal/informal depending on occasion, what you like personally) and good fitting trousers (again, entirely up to your own taste) and then just go with whatever you like on top.

That's style. Go to the shop, find clothes that YOU like looking at yourself in and now you're stylish.

If you care about branding, contemporary fashion, wearing what other people are wearing or trying to emulate looks that other people have crafted... You're trying too hard.

People with good confident style choose clothes that they like, for their own reasons and then wear them unapologetically.

>one color t-shirt without logos
>thinks fashion is about logos

literally nowhere does it say that.

if you look good you'll look good in a literal $5 plain t-shirt. spending money on clothing is for people who want to hide their body

you wouldnt say that if you werent such a poorfag

The very best clothing accentuates your body.

If you have a shit body then the priciest clothing wont be able to do much for you except show wealth.

If you have a good body then a well tailored suit can make you look outstanding by broadening your shoulders and showing off ratios in your forearms, biceps, your V-taper, your quads.

Status indicators (like a high-end logo) can help you get laid easier with status conscious women.

>reddit spacing again
please go back

i like to wear a fitness related t-shirt when im out. girls always ask me about it.

>reddit spacer defending dyel behaviour

i agree but big logos are for normies

literally not an argument

Consider yourself lucky I didnt use double-word spacing on you faggots

redditors get out

not true. even a slightly chubby guy can lool good in a tailored suit. like the tailor says in that movie I can't remember which: "let it all hang loose, then it's my job to hide it"

Plain shirt and plain pants. I used to care about fashion until i realized it made me more of a faggot and it doesnt matter.

really cheap shit that lasts a long time. also avoid tank tops more than i used to. the more ripped i become the less i show off because i'm showing off by default.

Lmfao

>i heard it in a movie once user its true!!!

Jesus christ, what fresh autistic horsedick is this retarded whining?

I'm going to space

like a bitch

from nwo on

Fuck you

>the more ripped i become the less i show off
it's like food. you wouldn't pour sauce on a really expensive steak because you don't want to cover up the beautiful natural taste. but on a cheaper cut it might be a good idea.

same with clothes, less is more unless you're trying to cover up something

>really cheap shit
>that lasts a long time
pick one

it's true because I've seen people wearing suits in real life. have you? the movie just worded it in a memorable way retard

bög

post pics i wana see how dyel you guys are

>äger en dw klocka 2017
>dyel
>byxorna
ta självmord

this

people have been doing that for years here, i've ever even fucking been to reddit

>not realising it's all about the fit

cuck.

you first

no u

thid tbqh

OP can't post a pic because he'd get underageb&'d by the first janny to come across this thread

>all saints hoodies and coats
>those fitted tees they pull out from those random draws at Hugo Boss
>lulu lemon ABC pants
>Cole Haan shoes

You're welcome

Haha umad?
Post pic

my basic tees cost me less than 10$ each. most recent one was a like-new nike shirt from a thirft store that costed me $7. the next guy over paid $20-30 for it.

for the last 5 years i have had thick dark pairs of jeans that costed me $25 each. the next guy over has ones that cost 30-60 dollars.

i have long sleeve shirts that costed me 7-$12. the next guy over bought his for $20-$40 and it is thinner and wears outmore.

>(of an item for sale) low in price; worth more than its cost.
>at or for a low price.

I typically wear designer jeans, basic t-shirts, expensive boots, and a boutique jacket. What you wear is more important than what your body looks like. It's how you present yourself to the world.

But it's 9:30pm and I'm in a onesie...

that's kinda how i see it. but i don't go out in public and constantly look at all the things everyone else is wearing. it's just that i don't feel that same "completeness" i used to when i bought tons of clothes. i had a "quality" wardrobe as a teen coming from a privileged family and earned money on my own and spent so much on clothes. but it was all a waste.

Bort från min board ditt smuts

>What you wear is more important than what your body looks like. It's how you present yourself to the world.
fucking this. when will fitbros understand?

damn you gotta buy another sack so we can match and talk about the mentality of clothing and intent.

>What you wear is more important than what your body looks like. It's how you present yourself to the world.
said no fit person ever

for the past 10 years of lifting

I roll with my lads and we all get suited up so that we can look like retarded video game bosses from the 90s

i used to wear pants like that but the cuffs at the bottom would always get super dirty and ripped up.

obsessing over clothing is for virgin faggots with low self-esteem

just wear whatever is comfortable and good build quality. how you feel in the clothes is a thousand times more important than what someone else thinks of you when they see you

played college ball y'know

lol that's almost as pathetic as women.

keekkkkk so true. Based esteban

After they realize that most of society is very superficial and that how you look is a reflection on your self worth.

I don't follow. People spend more time wearing clothes than not wearing clothes (not counting sleep). It's only rational to wear decent looking clothing if you want to connect with people.

Keep it simple. Plain, well fitting tees and invest in a decent pair of jeans.
I have a few shirts and jackets that are a bit less cautious but as I'm getting a bit older I'm becoming less concerned with fashion trends.

i second this. but also clothing is essential. like if you are going out for a hunt you are safer with a cloth around your genital area where there are open orifices (reminds me of how foreskin protects us).

...and if you have a good body you can turn a plain tshirt into looking good. wow
now fuck off back to Veeky Forums dyel

pic related?

do any of you have the mentality of "i don't follow trends" but when you look at yourself in the mirror you think about it and it's like every clothing modification has already been taken, so it's like technically we ARE following by default to an extent? maybe it becomes about the intent more than anything.

YES

1. Get swol
2. Suit up
3. ?????
4. Fuck yeah

Master Race coming through

NANOMACHINES SON