>tfw hobbylet

My only hobbies are going to the gym, obsessively watching my macros/meals/weight, and posting on Veeky Forums

What is wrong with me?

who the fuck has time for hobbies
are you hanging out with royalty or something

stop visiting Veeky Forums and suddenly you have all kinds of time to fill

>obsessively watching my macros/meals/weight,

that would be autism

>posting on Veeky Forums

lack of willpower, shit is just too ez for mild entertainment

Rock climbing
Martial arts
Kayaking

There's some Veeky Forums hobbies, now go.

Nothing wrong with being focused, man.
I wish I was as focused as you are.

Read good books and start playing an instrument

It could be worse, your hobbies could be going to the gym AND playing video games.

Pick up a creative hobby

Is boxing a good hobby?

Here's some suggestions OP
wood whittling
Wh40k
Any kind of sports
Personally I like to tinker with electronics. I'm trying to build a shitty gauss rifle just to see if it would work.

It is, very enjoyable Imo and I sucked at it
It's really amazing how much work and detail goes into something as simple as throwing a punch
I prefer Muay Thai though because I like using kicks and elbows

You could take up watching movies or something.

You're saying you do t have time to lift and go on Veeky Forums?

Everybody has a few hours to kill during the week

its ok ive done that shit for a month and at least it works as anger release and gets the sweat up for lifting

I can't find a questions thread so i'm asking in this shit thread.

I've been a cardio fag only for a few weeks, doing 45 min spin classes mon-wed-fri.

I've just started lifting on mon-wed-fri instead, and was planning on doing spin on tue-thurs.

Should I even bother? I find it difficult to get all the calories I need, so would being sedantry these 2 days help? Would the cardio put me at risk of losing gains?

vidya, animay, b00ks

get to it

I've been doing it for a year and really love it. Hardest part is finding a gym that's actually worth going to but it's a blast.

Is it decent cardio?

Rugby. All those squats will be useful for once and rugby players are the chillest bros you'll ever meet.

Yes. If you're keeping your calories I'm check and lifting, you'll see incredible gains IMO. I hate to parrot the "performance leads to gains" meme but it totally does. Your cuts will be easier and your bulks won't make you feel as sluggish (at least bulks make me feel sluggish). You'll have more generalized energy and you're gonna start getting actually excited about cardio instead of having to trudge through it.

Right now I can't afford my old MMA gym, but MMA is God tier in terms of the cardio and enjoyment of it. I wouldn't say it's as effective as hiit if you had to choose between them in terms of the time:calories burned, but the social side of it plus the activity itself will make it more enjoyable to go to, and you don't have to choose one over the other unless you're really strapped for time.

Right now I use a heavy bag, 30 45s intervals with 30s of rest using what I learned from Muay Thai, followed by core. The next day you'll feel tighter in a good way, and it'll generally improve how you feel about your fitness level in my experience.

Kinda rambling here, but I recommend trying it for a month or so to see how you feel about it. If you like it, stick with it, if you don't like it, it might not be for you.

Cheers user I'll give it a bash so