>be myself
>black belt Judo
>brown belt BJJ
>visiting Japan
>always have gi with me, wherever I go
>go to Jap BJJ class
>BTFO everyone there, even coach can't tap me
>feel like Miyamoto Musashi on first visit to Kyoto
>imagine the Japs will come up with cool name and create new legend about the white dog who came to their dojo and conquered all before him
>can now die happy

>walk into gym
>complete silence
>complete darkness
>feel incredibly sad
>feel aimless and hopeless
>turn on lights
>wasn't the gym, actually was my life

Everyone in Japan thinks working out is gay, so all Veeky Forums people are actually full homo.
Then they wonder why white people "steal" all the pucci.

>walk into american gym
>burger music plays

> hey Toshi-san, remember that pig dog that showed up to the dojo and went ham on all of our white belts even though it was only suppose to be a light sparring session. So then Sensei had to step in even though he's 98 just to stop the guy and the pig dog sledged senseis bad knee and stole his belt before running off?

> Not really Kuri-chan, was that the pig dog from Wednesday or the one from last week? Sensei says he has to keep the storage room full of belts just so the gaijans leave after they one

pig dog is german senpai

>Weight 250 lbs
>Sumo wrestle 120lbs japanese men
>It must have been for my superior skills

>Everyone in Japan thinks working out is gay, so all Veeky Forums people are actually full homo.
I imagine their gyms are full of absolute bros once they get the idea that you're never going to give up your ass. Must have a great sense of community. Their homos have just ascended to the level where they realize that lifting and bros before hoes is the meaning of life.

As a guy who is a regular at a Japanese dojo you aren't unique. Smarmy cock heads like you come in every other week. Nothing wrong with some sparring but your attitude is cringy

Nope, Japanese gyms are basically sports clothing fashion shows and 50 rep sets of dumbbell curles followed by stretching and quarter rep bench press.

Only a few people here know how to properly lift weights.

That sounds like mainstream chain gyms everywhere. Do you have smaller local gyms, like ones that are more lifting specific?

Yeah. I go to a gym operated out of store room for a forestry association. It basically a bunch of squat racks and piles of assorted barbells. There's like three regulars who are human-gorilla hybrids. Some kids from the judo club and some basic bitches.

Very nice atmosphere to work out in.

Sounds cool as fuck, gyms with good equipment that aren't overcrowded are the best. My shite town has a 'health-centre' which is basically an old-folk's home with a few highschool kids and roided out Slavs. Only one bar and powercage but it's almost always empty since there are like 4 other people who actually go into the freeweights area and do things that aren't curls. Even the people who squat do it on the smith machine. I used to be able to go to the gym on barracks when I was in the army, it was an infantry gym so it was 50/50 dicks and decent guys but holy shit there was bars, weights, benches, cages, racks and plates by the dozen, it miss that.

I want to go to a japanese gym now

>>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Does someone have a link to that audio clip of this japanese yo

>walk into american gym
>whole gym claps after somebody finishes their set

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

if you're curious, it's known as the "kabuki shout"

Thanks

kek

why is the finn the only one with a proper camo?

I can recognize a great shitpost when I see one, Senpai. Thank you for teaching me the importance of humility. Oss!

>black belts
>sparring
What's the fucking point?

Your job past a certain grade is to teach others.
You just beat up people that are less skilled tan you, good fucking job queer mong.

>No one liked Miyamoto either.
Whoa there. Who says I'm *that* guy? I don't crush anyone unless they try to crush me. I've been doing Judo since I was 11 and BJJ since I was 19. I'm now 26. I was brought up in the martial arts. My Dad runs a dojo. I know how to conduct myself.
We were just rolling, as you do in any BJJ class. I tapped some people out. Sensei couldn't tap me/I couldn't tap him. Not a huge surprise really. I train with some high-level guys at home. Japan doesn't have many high-level BJJ guys. Real BJJ people would have known that and realized I was being tongue-in-cheek.
I've trained in Brazil too, you know, and Cali, and things didn't go the same way.

The Fins are the only ones there besides the Americans that have ever fought a war in the snow.

>swede
>not an african migrant

>so much asshurt in this thread
>who knew so many nips browsing Veeky Forums?
>who knew so many could relate to being humiliated in the dojo?
I'm a brown belt in BJJ. In any case, we have 8 black belts at my gym, 4 brown belts. All of them spar. Every gym I've ever gone to, the black belts spar. BJJ is about sparring, period.
pic related is Prof. Paquet. Have seen him roll only a few years ago when visiting Brasil. Have sparred with the other guy (Leo Vieira) myself a few times and been left looking foolish every time. He's one of the best competitors to have ever got on the mats and he still spars with his students, so get over yourself karatemong. Sorry you couldn't see the funny side.

Still, no one likes you.
"Conduct" yourself elsewhere.

Black belt isn't that special, and means no more than having down the basics.

Also, all Judo and BJJ black belts that
>aren't injured or too old
>aren't pussies
spar on the regular. In Judo it's more or less compulsory to obtain a certain number of competition wins before being eligible to take any dan grade exam, and in BJJ it's simply customary to roll.

r9k shit right here

>But this is the only home I know, Veeky Forumssan. Please don't condemn me to the life of a ronin. I'll try harder to make "you" like me. I'll train harder than I ever have before...
Eat shit faggot.

>Migrant
Didn't you hear we wuz swedes n sheeit
svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/de-var-de-forsta-svenskarna

Gotcha, your sensei doesn't care and fastracked you up in belts because you are fat bastard that can beat tiny jap men.

Feel proud of yourself, sweetie.