Water Fast

*sips water*

Oh, her there tubby. I'm just doing my water fast. Oh? You havn't heard. It's the latest and scientifically proven best way to cut weight while retaining lean mass. Did you know that water faster release human grown hormone so you don't lose any muscle while the fat simply melts away? Did you know it cleanses toxins from the body making us feel better and more alert? Caloric deficit makes you feel bad and tired and makes you lose muscle. Water fasting is the newest and best way to cut weight.

*sips water again*

>another meme thread
It's getting as bad as the sips meme.

Woah, looks like two different people. Im assuming he did a water fast?

Yeah, he flushed the toxins from his system making him look and feel younger.

Wow he lost weight, shaved, and did his hair. Amazing. Inspirational.

I'm doing it right now user,

I'm on my 2nd day

FASTING----DISCPLINE---ROUTINE

Wow she lost weight, sugoi oniichan. Do you have a Tumblr I can subscribe to and see your progress?
I'd love to share water recipes!

reminder that 100% of water drinkers WILL DIE

Awesome job fellow Veeky Forums bro. We're all gonna make it.

You're probably better off taking DNP for 21 days

her face looked way better before. it's like she also took testosterone supplements

the difference with me is that I've integrated excercise with fasting, coz I really want to deplete my glycogen reserved so that on the 4th day, My body will now use fat as the new fuel,

Good Luck to US!!

So you don't eat and just drink water?

Or you drink a lot of water in conjunction with eating?

*sips cock*

what is lighting and makeup and posture

You drink water instead of soda and other sugary drinks thus lowering your calorie intake without cutting down on food.

I lost 12lbs in 3weeks eating the same as always and drinking water instead of soda/beer

Take a look at your soda. You probably get 300 extra calories each day just by drinking it instead of water.

Don't forget toxins.

>can't eat less food?
>eat no food instead!

If I want the opinion of a 17-year-old regurgitating half facts from his public school PE class I'll ring the bell when you're working reception while 'training to get your PT cert bro' in a few years. Ya grotty fuck.

That's what all addicts are supposed to do.

this you?

FASTING----DISCPLINE------ROUTINE

Fast for 3days
Feast for 1 day
Fast for 3days
Repeat

Discpline
Eat Healthy
Exercise
Water

Routine
Generate habit

END OF LOOP

this is ok routine

I'm all across the board, yeah..

it works, really, I'm on my 4th day now

Im not falling for this a fourth time

Whoa, I've been water fasting since about 7 because pretty much all drinks are disgusting.

No, he's just an idiot that doesn't understand what fasting is.
You ingest nothing but water and some minerals+electrolytes.

Plenty of people don't drink soda and are still overweight.

Get the fuck out of here with this crap,you moron.