Chads with painfully average gfs

>see pair at the counter in the supermarket
>guy is 6'1, fit, V-taper, handsome face, well dressed
>girl is a 5 at best, both body and face are average, is skinnyfat, has a pancake ass, nothing is even remotely pretty about her
How is this even possible? There is no way that guy couldn't do better. Why are some guys such underachievers?
Are you sad when you see shit like this?

>tfw I don't care that much about looks as long as they aren't deformed or fat, it's still mostly personality and has always been this way
Is there a stage in life where I turn completely shallow, and I just haven't reached it yet because I'm fucking naive? 24 with an alright job, I've fucked an decent amount of women at this point, and I have an okay body (dyel to fit, get compliments and mires, I think, sometimes irl).

maybe he doesnt want to orbin some cardio bunny along with 10 other men?

But with a 5? Come on.
I was literally ashamed instead of him, he is being cucked out of his superior genetics.

Provide picture of what a 5 is to you, user. Most people aren't really objective about this kind of thing.

This OP most ppl rate girls they had higher and girls others have as lower

You are obviously gay and very, very jealous that he's railing her instead of you.

>/pol/lack
Ok, that explains it.

>dyel to fit
You will always be dyel to Veeky Forums.

Maybe it was a friend/relative? You're fucking autistic

I dated two 9/10's in my life:

one was a nazi vegan with no conversation whatsoever about anything else that wasn't animal abuse, no hobbies, no passions, just constant crying about "m-muh animals"

the other one became emotionally dependant in just a few months, I broke up because I could smell the crazyness and she ended up stalking and sending me "love notes" that read as threats

I'm not a Chad, will never be, but I understand why you should value a girl for something more than her looks...

My condolences, friend.
>tfw once dated 9/10 thicc shortstack waifu
>out of nowhere starts not so subtly joking about how funny polygamous relationships are
Bitches are crazy.

I aim lower because I hate how stuck up a normal grill is

Men are loyal don't cheat and care about personality and deeper compatibility than Petty things like social status and money.
Men don't cheat, that doesn't happen and any instance of it happening is a lie

stay salty roastie
why are you spending time on anime image board anyways? is jamal too busy?

I'm not a gurl
What in my post would imply that

>How is this even possible? There is no way that guy couldn't do better. Why are some guys such underachievers?
>Are you sad when you see shit like this?

not all men buy into the shallow modernist approach to relationships.
some of us still want a long term girlfriend to wife and have kids with, and for that, a good personality is way more important than looks.

weeb doggo looks so sad

next time im with a girl, gonna bitch about how much money she makes and how the other girls have bigger tits/ass and tighter vaginas before cheating on her just to say its her fault
also every time she shows personality im just gonna talk about money

Bless up brother
Find you a woman whom treats you like a king

Pretty sure it's not his girlfriend but sister/cousin/friend. His friends wouldn't let him date an ugly chick.

>Mfw i realise no matter how much effort you put in, i'll never be statisfied

You see a lot of really hot girls with mediocre/moderately attractive men as well

dating is largely circumstance and the odds aren't really high that two very attractive people are going to come across each other and click in a way that leads to dating since they're sparse in the first place

also there is power in being the more attractive one in a relationship so it isn't a loss

Because you're a shallow moron who thinks looks = a good relationship

You people really are some of the most shallow disgusting dregs of humanity out there.

Dating a girl that everyone else wants to fuck is stressful. An average girl knows she is lucky to have you and probably tries harder in bed. Even the average girls have the guys who want to fuck them while you guys are dating but it's easier to deal with

It's better for a relationship that a girl is hotter than the guy, so she won't get jealous he won't leave her for another bitch.

Sometimes I like taking out really fat girls on dates. People get really upset at the disparity in attractiveness levels. Girls in particular become very curious about what the fuck is happening. But I like talking to new people even if they are fat so I enjoy it, and my date is really happy to hang out with me. It's also a good way to train yourself to not give a fuck if that's your issue.

this
she gets hit on constantly
in vegas some fucking arabs tried to buy her from me

t. Dumbass

fucking chicks is one thing. if you're actually going to spend time with somebody all that matters is that they aren't ugly. I'd rather take a 5 who's actually fun company than a 9 I can't stand if I had to live with her

the catch is that all 8+ women are valid cunts because they never had to develop a personality so this choice is more than hypothetical

At least you got out early
My good friend ended up with a really good looking (8 or 9) girl, which was great for him because he's kind of goofy-looking. She proposed the open relationship meme and he fell for it, ended up watching him descend into misery while she went out clubbing and fucked strangers every weekend

not really, the opposite happens more often. The only reason why you see all those "9/10"s with average entry chads is because they're not 9/10s and you overrate every 6/10 with makeup

I'm not a Chad but I'm nice looking and the reason I date 5s and the occasional 6 is because I have no game and I'm autistic. Lifting can't fix autism and make you social so although it's nice having girls look at you, it sucks because you have no idea what to do. If I'm an asshole they get creeped out. If I'm nice they friend zone me. Guess this is the learning curve tho

He knows

How much did you sell her for?

Mate of mine is borderline Chad but his gf is a 6 at best and skinnyfat. She is however the coolest and nicest girl you'll ever meet, looks aren't everything.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

Nah, he had a ring on his finger and was smiling at the girl/hugging her.

Loves notes that read as threats? How so?
>am femanon who sends love-letters sometimes to my LDR boyfriend and now is worried I might give off the wrong impression

This. I had a 5/10 Jew girl who loved memes and was so fun to be with. I still think about the fun we had and I miss her company. But I broke up with her so I could fuck sluts. I still regret it to this day

>cucked out of his superior genetics
oh you're autistic

>Literally agreeing to be a cuck
I would have fucking dumped her right there.
Not OP but I'm sure your messages are fine or he would have dumped you by now. Mind sharing an example?

Do you pick your friends on how they look?
NO... why pick the person you are going to spend the most time with based on looks, choose someone you LIKE spending time with... some one you LOVE spending time with... sex is 90% in the head... think she is sexy and she IS to YOU!

Well most of my letters consist of praising him, lots of compliments, saying how happy he makes me and how I want to make him happy. No superficial compliments,all very sincere and precise.
Some sexual stuff. A bit of reminiscing about experiences we had together. Hopes I have for the future; we have plans to move together and adopt animals so stuff about that or about planned trips we have. How we're both going to support each other in becoming the best version of ourselves (we're big on self-improvement). That's kind of it.

Also this. The best sex I've ever had is with a girl I liked. She was smal and only kind of pretty. She had a cotton sports bra on and she kept them on while I slid her bottoms off and put it in raw. She was laying on her back with her feet up and I went in deep and slow. It was so good. Her eyes were wide and she made a little gasp with her mouth half open as I went all the way down. Eventually as I got going. Still very slow I pulled her bra down to expose her little
Breasts and perky nipples. I finished in her and it was amazing. Far better than any hookup I've ever had

Dude you're fine. If anything he's a lucky guy for having someone that gives a shit.

It's not like you are throwing in passive-aggressive jealous and/or possessive remarks.

Hnng that was hot to read.

Agreed. I only fully enjoy sex with girls I truly like e.g. girlfriends. Fucked a girl saturday who I had no connection with and it was literally just a warm fleshlight.

As an ugly Slav that dated a legit 8/10, I can confirm this.
Her ass was out of this world. Her face wasn't perfect, but damn, she was taking good care of herself. Also tight as fuck, haven't had such a tight one since.
BUT, she was very flirty with anyone, and keeping her in place was constant labor. It was so much of a hassle that I gave up, fucked her a few more times and went my own way.
Maybe it was because I'm ugly, but I constantly had to prove that I'm more manly than the ones hitting on her and that I'm the most alpha choice for her.

Basically, most of those REALLY good looking women are just for show. Nothing more to them beyond looks.
I'd say my current woman is 6/10, but I actually love her, so yeah, looks aren't everything.

I wouldnt ever date 8+ girl, because im insecure faggot. Hot girls get too much other males attention. I wouldnt be able to deal with the fact that my gf gets constantly hit by other dudes, no matter how loyal she seems. I just dont like too much competition

Op here, and wow, I'm kinda surprised. It's almost like Veeky Forumsizens have soul, something I wouldn't have assumed on this board.
I got the impression that people who lift only want to fuck hot bitches.

Anyway it wasn't my intention to come out as superficial as it might have seemed, someone who's only caring about looks. Still, there was at least 3 level between them, the guy being an 7-8 and the girl a 4-5 which I think is too much. You shouldn't be so afraid of being cucked to go for the absolutely safe uggo.

There was a chart about classification once and I think the description of the 5 was the absolute default, a girl who's every feature is average and who doesn't have a single pretty thing about her. If I take her large, Dumbo ears into account, she might not even were a 5.

when you say loved memes I think she was a fucking reddit normie

Honestly I would take any girl that is smart, fun and loveable, someone who takes interest in things you know, someone who reads up wikipedia articles of completely random things just because its fun to get into something new(I know wikipedia is not a history book), someone who watches movies by herself, someone who just wants to get better at living life, I dont know, I think I will stay alone forever and I dont feel like settling just for sex, I know it would be easy but to me it means so little, I am super horny often but still, sex is just not worth getting to know another boring shallow person who you dont like.

10 more years... then robo-wifefo

I kinda agree. That's why you gotta get lucky like I did an find that girl that is a 10/10 to you but 7-8/10 for most guys.
If she likes you back and has a good personality, wife material.

I dont know about other guys in the same situation OP but this is my insight

I'm 6'1, pretty fit, pretty good face, dress normal. I know I'm fairly attractive at least

Ive been with enough girls that I dont really care if other people find them attractive. I don't really ever think about girls as being more attractive than another anymore, I just think "do I find them attractive yes or no". When I was single I liked good casual stress free sex. I find plenty of girls attractive that others guys might not. I fucked some chubby girls, some girls with big noses, some that arent traditionally cute, some petite and thin, some that were just kinky and fun, whatever. Couldn't care less how others might view them I was just horny and wanted to fuck and they were down for the same.

If a really hot girl wanted to fuck it i felt the same as if it was any other girl i was interested in and handled it the same.

I don't really know how to describe the aspect of being attracted to different girls at different times. Usually I like big juicy asses but sometimes a pancake ass is kind of hot. Usually I like taller girls but sometimes being short was attractive to me. no clue why

This guy gets it.

A hot woman is more trouble than she's worth.

What is going on in this picture? Do girls really make shoes out of gasket maker?

>jew

Whoah you dodged a bullet to be honest i dont want my kids to be forced into jewhood

Hot girls, like really hot, 10/10 girls are a hassle. For one you will always be competing for her attention and affections as every man she ever encounters will want to fuck her. For another they tend to be really fucked up in the head as well from a lifetime of abuse at the hands of other women, since nothing invokes a woman's hate like a beautiful woman.

Sometimes it's just easier and much less stressful to grab yourself an average girl.

I see old men blowing each other in my mind now, thanks.

The guy probably sucks with women or has low self esteem

A lot of guys underestimate the caliber of girls they can pull so they stay chasing 5-6s because they're unsure if they can do better

Usually the case with guys who were ugly growing up and got better looking

should be a reminder to everybody here that the second she even jokes about open relationship you should get the fuck out

Some guys will date lower tier girls because of insecurity. Being the most attractive one in a relationship is pretty empowering, and, it's unlikely she's going to bag a more attractive bloke.

Or you know, maybe he genuinely really likes spending time with her. Picking a life partner isn't about the most attractive, I would rather date a 5/10 loyal and enjoyable girl as oppose to a 9/10 with a shit personality, is expensive, always cheats etc.

Again, this is regarding a life partner here, not a fuck buddy. A similar reason as to why some hot as fuck girls settled for dyel tier in a life partner - usually he's stable, well paid, isn't going to go out and fuck - perfect for setting. The biological clock gets ticking for a lot of women by their mid 20s.

>liked

How did it end, user? :(