Manlets, when will they le-

Manlets, when will they le-

Isn't that the midget from tv? Money is always top priority senpai

>Chadlet knocks up dumpy 4/10 wife
What a victory

That's probably Tyrone's baby.

lol, the kid will hate his mom for breeding with that creature. I know this because I hate my mother for the similiar reason. She was an blue eyed, blond haired aryan, also 5'6 (pretty tall for a woman). She could've made kids with a chad and I wouldve been a chad but for some reason she ended up marrying 5'8 dark haired, browned eyed manlet. Selfish, stupid bitch

fuck, I feel sorry for you.

>calls mom a selfish bitch
>hates dad for not giving him perfect genes
kek

i hate my mom because she decided to waste her genes

She's ugly anyway rather be alone
Fair play to the guy tho hope he's happy.

>mom was 5"7 blonde, hazel eyed
>dad was 6"1 curly hair with green eyes
>me 6"2 blonde golden skinned with light green eyes and big frame

Who else #Godly here

you wouldn't be born then

yeah, but then it wouldnt matter because I wouldnt exist

>be me, 4'3'' dwarflet
>have Chad roommate
>we really don't talk much
>one day at 4am I go to toilet to pee
>Chad comes home drunk af with two girls, 9.5 Stacy and her 4/10 best friend Helga
>both are passed out
>Chad throws them into his room, goes back to kitchen
>trips over me
>"Hey user, not sleeping?"
>"nah, I just wen-"
>"want some beer? I have some left"
>Wanted2SleepButOkay.jpg
>we go to kitchen, I climb my elevated stool, he sits on a chair, hands me beer
>take a gulp, feel the buzz
>ask him about the party
>says he wanted to bang Stacy but her friend wouldn't let go so he had to take her home too, complains he has to have a treesome with beauty and a beast
>another gulp, drunk already
>"so, how you doing, user?"
>so drunk already I really open up to him
>tell him everything about how life is unfair, how I hate myself and my parents for passing their shitty genes and not aborting me, (crying at this point) tell him that I'm a manlet and a dicklet who'll never be good enough to have a woman even hold his hand, let alone think about me romantically and be with me for who I am
>tell him my biggest dream is to have a son
>I see he really feels for me
>another gulp, trying hard not to vomit
>I see the spark in his eyes
>"I think I know how to help you user. Do you have any spare seed?"
>tell him I emptied my half-year semen vial just the day before
>"damn. Can't you produce anything right now?"
cont.

>I excuse myself to bathroom, slide down the pole next to my chair, hit my head on the wall because really drunk, grab tweezers and start furiously masturbating
>after 5 minutes four sperm cells drop, yell "JACKPOT", on my way back hit my head on the same wall again and run back to kitchen
>Chad finished both beers already
>I hand him what I had produced, he looks little disappointed but says that it'll be enough
>"revenge time, bitch" he exclaims as he heads back to his room
>minute later I hear two girls simultaneously start uhhh-ing and aahhh-ing
>fiveteen minutes later Chad heads out of his room
>says "mission accomplished" as he hands me two spare sperm cells

four months later OP's pic related was taken. She still thinks it's Chad's and I'm just Chad's little roommie she posed with only not to be rude. She's going to have a nice suprise soon tho.

How did they even have sex?

>mom 5'7 blonde, green eyes, skinny
>dad 6'2 mediterranean soccer player
>me 5'10 wristlet, manlet, bonelet, facelet, brown eyes, dry as fuck black hair, no beard

What did he mean by this

i cant imagine being shorter than your own dad
that would push me over the edge

It really annoys me, he even mocks me sometimes. He's a loud Chad and I'm socially retarded potato. Fuck genetics

love these posts because they're fucking idiotic. """you""" would not exist if your mum hadn't met your dad and fucked him at the exact point she did, some other little ungrateful shit would be sitting in your place.

>That's probably Tyrone's baby.
Surely you mean Tyrione?

see

You realize that you originated in your Dad's testicles, right user? Your Mom literally did YOU a favor, as well as your Dad.
Your Dad could have fucked someone as hideously deformed as he (presumably) is, and you'd probably be considering fucking a midget to be punching above your weight by now.
As it is, your Dad punched up for you, so that you at least got a few decent genes from your Mom.
Since you won't pass on your Mom's DNA, you need to at least rise to your Dad's former feats, or your going to be mighty disappointed to see what your kids look like.

How does this work exactly?
>Dad is 5'9
>Mom is 5'6
>Me 6', Bro 6', Bro2 6'2
>all look freaky like our Dad so false paternity ruled out

What's the science to this? It's not like our parents grew up poor in the 3rd world. Both came from reasonably well-off backgrounds, both are active and have always eaten well. Is it because they've been feeding the cows d-bol since I was a boy, or what?
>inb4 tall men on your Mom's side?
Not really. My Grandpa was 5'8, farmer, two sons who are maybe 5'10.

No one will really know for sure which parent is the one true parent
If you went back in time and made your dad marry a different woman. Would you disappear or would you still be his son and acquire the new mother's characteristics? Guess I'll never know

>Your Mom literally did YOU a favor
Thanks mom for forcing me into this painful existence

(OP) #
#
>TFW get new girlfriend.
>Super artsy and sweet, got curves in the right places.
>She's 5'3"
>Asks me to meet her family
>Her brother is a 6'1" 16 year old aryan CHAD in training.
>Dad is a 6'3" former CHAD.
>Mom is a 5'6" former Stacey.
>I'm a 5'11" witeboi with brown hair/eyes and definitely NOT Chad.
Do I dare mix my seed with possible Chad genetics?

since no one replied to you ill give you (you) for effort

do americans really think genes work like that?
you do know good looking/tall parents don't make good looking/tall children, don't you?
an attractive face, in particular, is just such a random phenomenon. despite what lookismfags say there are tons of ways to have an attractive face desu. saying the opposite is prime autism.
I'm 6', older brother is 5'10, younger brother is 6'3". Mom and dad are both 5'8-5'9. Nobody in my family was 6'+. I think my grandfather may have been 6' in his youth. Both grandfathers have blue eyes, none of their children have them. Dad has green eyes, mom's are brown. brothers and I have blue and brown eyes.
As for the face, my stepfather is a 5'nothing ugly med gnome, his daughter is a hideous tranny looking beast and his son is a 6'2" prime CHAD with god tier face.
I swear it's like you retards read somewhere that genes determine how you look (which is a prime example of stating the obvious) and, using your piss poor comprehension, warped that single fact into the absurd idea that there's somehow a "CHAD" or "STACY" gene that determines all your meme criteria and gets passed on with a 100% chance to the next generation.
I mean all it takes for someone to have one particular genetic trait is one person in his lineage having it. Could even be a random mutation, like blue eyes were.
What did they teach you at school desu.

le ebin horse mask meme
kys

>Being this jelly
You must be great at parties.

>Being shorter than your dad

aka the normie defense REEEE

>spread your genetic defect on purpose

Why is this allowed?

thats her son right, no man is that small

IMO it should be illegal to reproduce if you have shit genes. we dont need more people like this, not even one
Besides how the fuck Earth doesnt run out of resources with everyone breeding and making millions of babies yearly? World doesnt get larger and food runs out eventually, this is self destructive and degenerate

>not knowing SIR
kys summer-cutting fat fuck

This is Veeky Forums, not /r9k/ you fucking frogposter. People come here because they want to BE normies.

That is literally one of the best Veeky Forums memes you're shitting on you fucking newfag.

It's neither of the parents. It's the combination. Who you are as a person is determined by your genes. If either the sperm or the egg gets exchanged for a different one, that individual might have 50% of the genes you would've received but it is a completely different person.

He gave her the dink.

underrated

at least u were born with golden skin and not pale skin.

Pale skin is death if you have blonde hair, and makes you look low test.

my father is like 20cm shorter than his father

blonde hair makes you look low test anyway. scratch that, it makes you low test. children have blonde hair.
>tfw blonde hair up until 6yo
>dark as fuark curly negro hair ever since
FUARK high test

>until 6yo

low test desu, my hair turned black when I was like 2 or 3

>5'3"

wanting manlet children.
Maybe, if you fucked the brother.

>not being born bald
l o w t e s t

ded

You sound like a future serial killer.

u can see by looking at her face shes into "weirdness"

Please off yourself for the sake of humanity and everyone around you. Suicide should be the only option for you, even from your perspective, seeing how your genes are impure.

f-face and heights guys!

>ex gf
>5'7, had four brothers all at least 6'2 with strong jawlines
>all strong and wide af, her dad is a former pro athlete

Those Chad genes god damn.

m-money and status

get the fuck out

You should kill yourself and totally get back at them

get the fuck out of this board, gyno

go back to worldstar

>white
>godly

lmao how are those birthrates treating you 'gods"????

j-just kidding sir, i know im manlet

plz teach me how to be alpha sir

i am beta cuck retard

i wonder if the embryo measures height on a spectrum and gets the kids height from an average from the two parents, or maybe midgetness is like a disease that you may or may not inherit, i think i remember seeing two midget parents with a tall kid

someone tell me

>mother is 5"5ish and was a state track athlete
>dad is 5"8 who was a national highschool weightlifting champion
>me 6"1 who inherited my dads weightlifting genetics and my maternal grandfathers hight/frame so im built like a linebacker/rower who can also run somewhat decently

brown hair/brown eyes but at least i won something in the genetic lottery

hahahahahaha

im 6ft gyno

lose weight and you can be a nice trap

so your father is white?

so that is why you are like that, i bet if your father was black you wouldnt be here

kys elliot

It is genetic and recessive. It will only be expressed if both parents have and pass on that gene.

I'm 3 inches shorter than my dad. He's 6'8 though...

Kek

>tfw 8 inches taller than my dad

Veeky Forums BTFO

Was going to say all midgets look the same then I realized this kek

>>trips over me
Too long overall user but you made me laugh

>mom hardly 5 feet
>dad about 6'2
>mfw I'm millimetres shy of 6'4
I have to hunch over to hug my mother around the neck. Its a bit of a pity that I inherited the lack of head hair that literally everyone in my line on both sides has, but that's a small complaint.

Now all I need to do is smash cardio for six months and lose all this fucking weight and I'll be golden

You know that the dominant genes are more likely to be inherited right user? You know that a lot of people identifiably have features their parents do, right user?
You know eye colour is one of the most basic examples of how dominant and recessive genes work, despite you using it to argue against hereditary genetics, RIGHT user?

Give it to the nigger to go for quantity over quality.

meh my mom sounds the same as yours. my bio dad is 6'2, and im 5'6 lmao

many people don't reach their height potential because of malnutrition or other factors.

eye color is determined by something like 5 different genes and obviously your parents carried the genes such that you could have blue-eyed phenotype.

attractiveness is somewhat of a social construct but very much determined by genes which express features that the opposite sex finds attractive. it tends to be more common than not that attractive people also have attractive parents.

all genetics are in some sense a "mutation". that's how evolution works.

careful up there on your high horse preaching about something you have a tenuous grasp of, at best.

>Chadlet

>18 year old kids and miserable /pol/tards hating on their parents for giving them non white genes
Lol I remember when I was 14 I used to blame my mom for giving my green eyes instead of dad's blue eyes. Then I grew up and realized it doesn't matter and as soon as you step out of Veeky Forums and the constant hate it creates and make you dwell on, you become just another tool and your boss is gonna be some bald brown jew and the girl you like is gonna be having her slut phase with some black football players and the smartest kid in your college is gonna be some chinese student and you'll realize that everyone still takes a huge shit on you and life will anally rape you every single day anew and you will take it or you will kill yourself, until you will call your parents and they will be always there because they are programmed to love your retarded ass who is concerned with such pathetic self esteem issues, it is pretty certain the world will be better if they just killed themselves.
But you just need to keep going, and learn how it doesn't matter because you will rot away anyway and if you decide to hate yourself from now on then your process of rotting away will be slower and painful but it will happen anyway.
Seriously, fuck you retards who hate their parents, fuck women who created this mess of excuses of men and fuck r9k

kek

>5'6 (pretty tall for a woman)

What the fuck
Did you grow up in Vietnam?
5'6 is fucking short
my gf is 5'11 and I count that as just above average for a woman

Midgets are above manlets in the hiearchy, because laughing at their height is actually mean

That immunity gives them more respect

>lanklet gf

kek

5'6" for a women is the absolute average

you seem like terrible person. pls kys