When did you move out of your parents house for maximum gains?

When did you move out of your parents house for maximum gains?

I can't stand living with these goblins. My mom threw out my fucking food that I bought AGAIN. She takes it personal and wants me to eat the garbage she makes.

So there's a woman who loves you enough to make your ungrateful ass food and you're bitching?

Throwing out food I bought with my money? Ah yes very rational behaviour.

>Implying my parents don't enable my gymcel lifestyle buy paying for my groceries and cooking me food

Have you explained that you bought it for your diet and not because you think her food is shit? Women don't always act rationally.

Why don't you tell her to fuck off?

I love my mother but honestly if she pulled that shit once, it would not fucking happen a second time.

>Women don't act rationally.
FTFY

She doesn't care dude. She eats the worst food and is like 5'1 and very fat.

She's cancelled her gym membership a few times after going once then never again every 4-5 months. I tried to help her lose weight numerous times. So now I think she's lashing out at me

if this post is bait good job because you're fucking reeling me in. you're a retard if that is your line of thinking and you are directing him to r9k because " a woman who loves you enough is there to make you food" literal retard. user is living with his parents again, probably out of high school age. He has his own money and is trying to make gains and make his own food instead of making his parents treat him like a kid, making food for him and paying for him. He goes out buys his own food to lessen their work load and he is met with those goblins throwing out his food, aka throwing out his money, and trying to get him to eat their food so they feel good about themselves regardless of what user wants. I just had to move back in with my parent while I waited for this apartment lease to roll over and it was pure cancer.
Delete yourself

Then move out. After you turn a certain age, parents become poisonous to you. I love my folks but they drove me up the fucking wall while I was under their roof, probably because I was a man living under anothers rules and I couldn't bare the thought of moving back even temporarily.

But I like saving on rent... it's also a pretty comfy area for my needs

i moved to an apartament that they own on another town so i can eat 1kg of chicken everyday without listening to my mom shitpost my meals with bright green postits
also buy a small fridge and store food on your room, also cook your own meals, my dad used to drink all my whey, 4 scoops everyday, he is rich and has more free time than i do, he can fucking buy his own whey but he rather take mine...

I do too but I'm going to guess you are single, yes? You are getting your body into gear, making yourself more appealing not just to yourself, but the opposite sex. How are you going to slam porkies when your food goblin mother is hovering about?

I'm a virgin, actually.

No way how old?
Also get a job and move out you'll never be a man if you're always someone's boy

Even more incentive to get out. I'm not going to ask how old you are but at least work out striking out and being your own man. If your happy though, I suppose just ignore my shit and tell your mum to go fuck herself.

I'm 21... it's over for me fellas. I have a job but it's shit-tier.

18, when I went to college. Got internships in different cities every year solely so I didn't have to move back in with my parents. Turned out to help my career a lot, but only by accident.

No it's not, faggot. Save up some cash, hire a hotel room, buy some spirits of your choice and some blow if you can get hooked up and buy two hookers. You may think it's dirty or whatever but it's fun as fuck and good practice.

buy a mini fridge and keep it in your room

absolute worst case scenario you could fit it with a lock and hasp

27 years old I still live with my folks. I bring girls over to fugg I just tell them to keep it quiet cause my roommates are older. My parents don't care and are always friendly to the grills

>parents make me add my stuff to their grocery list since it's "dumb to have to pay for food on my wage"
>the only thing I have to pay for is my car and gas while I live with them for EMT school
>trying to figure out how I'll repay them when I finally start firefighting
>secretly don't want to leave the nest and am forcing myself to move to Orlando so I experience life on my own
I see the kids I grew up with have such shitty relationships with their parents and I always feel awful. Like, they're all good people, why do I deserve better than them?

>I'm 21... it's over for me fellas. I have a job but it's shit-tier.
Define shit-tier, how much do you make in a year?

Also, unless you are ugly as fuck or really fat you should not have a problem, unless of course you have no social skills at all.

Genius

I am 21 but in similar situation.
Could bring girls to do the sexy with but they dont ask you questions when your "roommates" are 50?

>just moved into my own place
>fapping feels twice as pathetic

why don't you do your own food? Unless your parents are retards, if you don't ask for expensive special meals, cook your own food and clean up after you're done cooking there's no reason for them to refuse.

I don't understand the obsession so many people in the West have with moving out and living alone. I've done it, it's dull, lonely, and bringing women home to fuck isn't that much different to doing it to a family home.

I wish I was still living at home with my mum. She cooked for me, cleaned up after me, lavished me with love and attention, gave me everything I wanted, and supported me whenever I needed it. I will always miss that.

>and bringing women home to fuck isn't that much different to doing it to a family home
I'm white in a western country and never understood that. My room is independent from my parent's appartment so it's convenient to bring back girls but it's way too small to live properly, it's just a bed, a desk and a bathroom. Whenever I ask the girls if they want to go to my parents appartment to have a proper breakfast they look at me like i'm a weirdo.

>I'm white in a western country and never understood that
Want to know how I know you're not white or in a Western country?

yeah, tell me

>have to live in my mothers house for the summer (my apartment is a motel during summers)
>buy my own food, pitch in bills etc
>omg user, why don't you feed your little brother (he's 20yo)
>both of them keep eating my poultry even though I write my name on the packages

Truly, family is the worst gains goblin of all.

Because of these digits

idk maybe 5 years ago, its comfy to have your own space whenever you want

i still see them time to time to make sure everythings ok

The irony