I'm trying to find a decent pre work. I used C4 but it definitely has not been helping me as much as it used to...

I'm trying to find a decent pre work. I used C4 but it definitely has not been helping me as much as it used to. Thinking about.buying pic related, but I need some other suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

sarmstore1.com/what-is-s4-andarine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop putting meme shit in your body, eat some good food and a banana.

Preworkouts are retarded, the only ingredit with immediate effect is caffeine which is underdosed, only a few of the other ingredients have real but time-independent effects (creatine, beta alanine) and they are underdosed; the rest is bullshit you don't need. What's worse, is they're overpriced for what they give you.

What you wanna do is get the ingredients separately, because it costs much cheaper and allows you to dose properly (caffeine tabs 200mg if you dont wanna drink coffee, creatine and beta alanine both 5g/day)

Mr hyde.

Whats a good pre work that can be used recreationally due to high stim content?

I really enjoy pulse by legion athletics. Clinically effective dosages, tastes great. Kind of expensive but worth it in my opinion. I'd recommend blue raspberry.

Mesomorph ftw

>recreationally
wut
use drugs like a normal person faggot

second this, got a tub of it, literally crack in a jar, this shit has me more tweaked than adderall

i used it for a while, and while at the beginning it has a huge kick, the honeymoon phase fades quick

Just drink some coffee instead of putting all of this unregulated bullshit into your body

Do yourself a favor and just pick up the supplements in bulk form, rather than buying this premixed shit. For the price of this you could 500g of one of its ingredients without paying for stupid brand names on chemicals like beta alanine, and you can properly dose yourself for your body weight and activity level.

Get yourself god of rage by centurian labs. Dat dmaa

Same bro here, just an FYI, my stack without caffeine is beta alanine, TMG, ALCAR, AAKG, Citrilline D-Malate, Taurine, Creatine, and occasionally BCAA's when I don't/can't eat enough sources of natural protein.

>thinking that C4 is the peak of the preworkout market
>buying anything with unlabeled ingredient dosages
>what is DMAA, DMHA, Ephedrine

It's shit since they nerfed it

Turned my teeth black when I dry scooped it

It's underdosed

Listen here, fuck C4. It's meme garbage. If you aren't buying your preworkout from some sketchy online supplement "company" you're doing it wrong. Do your own research, but I've done mine, so take my opinion for what it's worth.

Best preworkout right now: Prestack Ultimate. It has the highest dosages of anything on the market rn, tastes like gatorade, and mixes well. Attached is the dosing.

I just finished a bottle of Arez Black, but I think it's discontinued. It used a bunch of weird ingredients like "Ephedra" which was naturally found in a plant they included. Really liked it cause it was easy to dry scoop.

Ha. This looks very similar to what I put together myself.

Except yours doesn't taste like gatorade.

SARMS

S4
sarmstore1.com/what-is-s4-andarine/

It does because I mix it with gatorade powder :)

>sarmstore1.com/what-is-s4-andarine/

*Take 2 days off when taking S4 (repeat the cycle after the 2 day break) to avoid vision side effects.

Sounds awesome. I think I'd rather just eat 500 cal less.

Yeah...sounds weird I know. You get yellow vision for a bit (goes away)...but OMGHOLYFUCK

No thanks, but glad it's workin' for ya.

>s4
>having night vision

My friend took a a triple stack s4, rad-140, and ostarine, and he was so fucking nightblind it was crazy. He literally couldn't see when he walked outside at night.

also,
>linking a website that sells MK-677 for $200

Wanna know how I know you're a retarded shill?

Wrong bro, friend. I also said that sounds stupid.

meant for

super fucking retarded thanks for noticing brofag

>Listing caffeine as methylxanthine so it looks like a rare ingredient

Kek

It says on the real packaging label:
"Caffeine"

Max's Betapump Black

90MG DMAA
600MG caffeine anhydrous
400mg l-theanine
3 dark chocolate covered espresso beans (for alks)
5000 mg vitamin d
1600 mg fish oil

Blend in cococunt milk. DMAA is an easy OD waiting to happen so don't be courtney love.

I read something the other day about people in asia using an unknown drug for energy when they were tired

Ephedra was what they guessed it was, and they said something about it being a "precursor" to meth or something similar

How much does it take to od?

With no tolerance and assuming a healthy bodily ecosystem probably 300 500mg. Honestly wouldn't do more than 200, ever, and never more than 3 consecutive days without two weeks off. and I used to shoot heroin every day of my life. I just don't trust it. A) in pure form it's a bitch and a half to measure unless you have a mg scale (vs caffeine anhydrous which you can easily eyeball after a while) and B) at higher doses you do run a risk of bloody shits and c)the benefits of such a higher dose are vastly outweighed by the benefits of other chemicals with less risk (per mg, at least). I.e. Caffeine, amphetamine, methamphetamine.

Pseudoephedrine is a precursor to shitty meth. Really stay away from buying any of it if you have anything going on in your life which wouldn't be agreeable to a Leo.
>I wasnt buying this for cooks I just need it to work out
>That's not mine
>neither is that
>??????
>prison gains
Jk, this is misdemeanor time
>isometrics 483xF

Who uses preworkout? Fucking casuals.
Sike actually the BANG energy drinks are pretty good.

I stopped taking sups all together for almost a year now and have gotten much stronger. I can say with 100% certainty that they were doing nothing but giving me a euphoric feeling in the gym.

>banging rails every 10 mins in the gym....

VaporX5

Caffeine based pres, like C4, are going to suffer from caffeine tolerance. You either need to cycle it, or continually up your scoops until your heart literally explodes. Cycling isn't that big of a deal. Just switch to a BCAA/creatine pre with no stimulants and then switch back once you have trouble getting amped without it. Feel free to double scoop two. Triple scooping now and then won't kill you.

Eat a banana, and do 100mg of caffeine and 8mg of ephedrine for a pre workout.

>continually up your scoops until your heart literally explodes.

>literally explodes
>literally
>explodes

2edgy4me

So it's pretty safe unless you do like 4 fucking scoops lmao

do preworkouts help build muscle?

Citrulline, beta-alanine and caffeine.

That's basically what you need.
Less sore-ness, better pump and a real wake-up if it's been a long day.

Athlean-x 1