One question Veeky Forums I lost 33 kg in the last 7 months and the weird think is that i dont have loose skin its that...

one question Veeky Forums I lost 33 kg in the last 7 months and the weird think is that i dont have loose skin its that weird or loose skin is for really obese people
i was 109 kg and now im 76 kg im planing on losing to 70 kg but im afraid ill gain loose skin
sorry for bad english

post before after for inspiration

i dont really feel like posting my face here

so take your face out of the picture retard

so you black it out in mspaint like everyone else

>i dont have loose skin its that weird or loose skin is for really obese people

loose skin happens if you cut down from being extremely obese, not just a little fat.

I have stretch marks
I wasn't actually that fat, I just put it on in a really short space of time
140lbs down and the only loose skin I have is on my armpits and the skin connecting my thighs to my ballsack, so I think I got lucky

Post progress pics. I need some motivation

please no bully I need to start going to the gym but i want to get to 70 kg first

nice work senpai, keep it up

I went from 112kg to 70kg as of Monday in the space of about 18 months. No loose skin. I don't have any pics from when I was at my heaviest but this is the closest I have.

nice how tall are you?

Cheers man, I'm 6ft and 31 years old.

Itd be faster if u worked out.

well I run alot and play alot of sports the only thing i dont do is gym
you are really tall man Im almost as tall as you im 5'10 but only 20 years old

You're going at a steady pace so that's why you don't have much loose skin.
Keep taking it slow.

>you are really tall man Im almost as tall as you im 5'10 but only 20 years old
Oh you sweet summer child, please leave this place before it corrupts your mind forever.

This is good advice, I think the only reason I managed to avoid any lose skin was the fact that I did it slow and steady, it drops off really quick at the start anyway. I just did -200cal from maintenance, gym 6 days a week and cardio every second day. Will actually be able to start bulking at the start of Winter.

Some things that contribute to loose skin
>rapid weight loss
>extreme weight loss i.e. starting from morbidly obese
>old age, when skin gradually loses its elasticity

If you're under 50 and you lose weight gradually then you shouldn't have loose skin. Generally, 2.5 lbs/week is a good rate, giving the skin enough time to adjust. Drinking plenty of water helps. Building lean mass helps.
If you had almost 40kg to lose, then you were really obese. That's 90lbs dude. That's almost the weight of the average qt you're hoping all this effort rewards you with.

>That's almost the weight of the average qt you're hoping all this effort rewards you with.

tfw when you only work out because gym's a healthier addiction than meth.

Keep up the good work. We are all gonna make it brah. Id start lifting even if you only have dumbells to use at home mixed with pullups and pushups. The progress will come even quicker. Also fix that tan and youl be getting tons of mires

Fucking great work, Champ, no homo! Seriously, slap yourself on the butt, because that's a real accomplishment.
Pretty easy to tell that you're young. That's even better. Means your skin is still healthy and you're going to be able to recomp fairly easily.
I would hit the gym now desu. Remember, if there's not a lot of muscle there, you can keep losing weight, but you're still going to look skinnyfat. Working on the old v-taper makes a huge difference.

Shit bro. You're potential is sky high then. I train MMA with a couple of ex methheads and those guys are ripped af, all muscle and sinew and slightly sunken eyes. Qt's won't hurt tho bro...

Really nice progress
I doubt that you would have loose skin after this point, but if you are afraid of that start lifting and fill those spaces up with muscle
You already seem to have a not bad foundation

I'm in the same boat OP. Lost 30 kgs and although I do not have loose skin mine is saggy especially in the ass.

I've stopped losing weight and I'm focused in gaining some muscle while I give my skin some time to recover before finishing.

how can I fix my tan? I live in a city where most of the time its 40 °C the sun burns everyday all day

Go outside to a park and take your shirt off. Put suncreen on the already tanned portions put bronzer/tanner oil on the white parts.