Post belt

>post belt

Here's the one I use

How does SBD compare to Inzer?

>r8

some questions

1. do lever belts have increments of tightness like a prong belt or is it a continuous slider mechanism or something that can go to any tightness you want?

2. how do i buy a proper belt size considering that my waist may go up and down due to bulks and cuts?

Oh shit, welcome to snapsville, population: you

Same setup as prong belt but you have to use a screwdriver to adjust it by removing the lever catch and moving it. Not really good if you like varying degrees of tightness for different lifts.

>do lever belts have increments of tightness like a prong belt or is it a continuous slider mechanism or something that can go to any tightness you want?

Just like a prong, there is a belt designed by Inzer that uses a winch system but it's not IPF legal.

There's a lot of wiggle room in belts, the size they give will be the mid-hole, so there's room to go up and down in size.

SBD is wildly overpriced.

I am also part of the SBD belt masterrace

Great belt, but not worth the money

thanks

W A H L A N D E R
A
H
L
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
A
N
D
E
R

why havent you joined the quick release master race yet Veeky Forums?

Bruh, velcro belt from dicks cost 20 bucks. Can tighten to any varying degree you want. Feels better than the leather ones. Mine has never popped off of me (size 32) or my buddy (size 44). Would recommend.

it also offers a fraction of the support of a leather belt. to the point of being not worth wearing

Can you recommend a proper cheap option that's not $100 ffs

I dont know about any cheap US brands t b h. I could rec you some if you were a UK lad tho

try on strength shop. they usually have sales and shit

yeah. I just looked on the US strength shop and they have tons for ~$20-50. hope that helps lad :)

It's called a forever belt for a reason. $100 and you buy once cry once.

I prefer it to the leather belts I've used. I've never had an expensive one though. On that note, didn't realize we were being pussies here. I'm surprised you don't think that using supportive equipment makes you non-natty.

>I prefer it

as in you feel it offers better support??? or that its more comfy? because its not suppose to be comfy mate, youre not supposed to like it

I can tighten it to the exact position I need it to be at. Which in turn makes the support better. It contours around the body which offers support all the way around my core while leather does not and I can only push with my abs and a small amount of my lower back. The leather does give you a harder surface to push against but I just prefer the velcro belt.

This is what the inside of the Inzer lever belt looks like.

This is the outside for comparison.