Can you gain height by not squatting?

Can you gain height by not squatting?
I've not squatted heavy in at least a month and a half and gone from 5ft11.5-just over 6ft. I'm 19 for reference. I suggest everyone under 20 stop squatting asap if you want extra growth.

Yeah this is common knowledge. Ever wonder why everyone in the gym is a manlet?

You got taller because you're not done growing ya dingus

>squating causes you to shrink
>not squating means you will grow
???

squating doesn't cause you to shrink, it just stops you from growing

Source?

Taking the bait like this why

I know it doesn't make you shrink,but the reason I said that is because it sounds like something OP would believe.
Also
>you better source a claim like that

I'm 21. But I got my growth spurt really late. Like sophomore to junior year I shot up from 5'4 to 5'8. Is there still hope lads? I want to be at least 5'10....

wonder where that source is

Your an idiot, OP. You've severely limited your growing potential. I'm currently 7' 5". I've spent my whole life in a scooter/wheelchair/lying down just so my body wait wouldn't hold back my growing.

No shit you get shorter when you squat. It's usually okay though, since you stand back upright at the end.

You've got around 1 more year left if it isn't already too late. Is it true that some doctors prescribe growth hormones to insecure manlets if they're still young enough to grow?

kek

you fucking idiot who the hell squats 0.5 inch?

I'm almost 24 and [spoiler]5'5"[/spoiler].
Is there anything I can do?

suicide

hi alex how are you

Whenever I squat I lose about one meter of height. Really pisses me off because manlets start laughing at me.

1 inch rom rack pulls, bend every bar in your gym

i read on here that gravity makes your shorter throughout the day and when you sleep you regain your height.

I'm not ever going to bother seeing if that's true or not.

It is. I've measured. Gained a cm overnight.

You body is finished with developing if you reach the age of 25. My best friend grew from 18 y.o. to 19 y.o. 5 cm (from 1,75 to 1,80).

5ft 11.5" right as I wake up
5ft 11.25" ~2 hours later
5'11" - midday
5'10.75" before bed

squats just compress the spinal fluid in the discs. it will return to normal after sleeping. positive benefits of squatting is not gonna win over half an inch of temp. height loss. i'm content with being king of manlets anyway

so can manlets just coma mode to get height gains

how is george leeman over 6'3" then?
how is brian shaw a giant? these people train since teenagers.

No you dingus. I fell down again during the day.

8/10 bait I replied.

Weightlifting doesn't make you shorter but being short has its advantages because shorter levers so short people will rise to prominence.