Getting better, silkier hair

How do I achieve that, supplements?

lurk moar

I guess these dudes are related somehow cause their features are almost the same, but the guy in the right blows the other one out of the water. Blue eyes really are masterrace after all

Ive had success using horse coat shampoo, though i hear dog shampoo works just as well and is cheaper. Just make sure youre getting the one just for shiny coats and not the flea control ones.

Chad vs Slayer

Shampoo less, 2-3 times a week

I would go full homo with David Gandy what a beautiful motherfucker

No homo

That's a Beta Chad

If they're brothers science says normally the older brother gets all the better genes and is generally smarter and better looking.

Main difference with these guys is tan and nose

make sure your shampoo is hydrating, also use hydration creams, there are plenty of them for many purposes, first of all see what will be best for you
>grab a cup full of water
>drop a hair in the cup
>if it sinks you need to repair it
>if it floats you need to hydrate it
>if its inbetween the bottom and the top its basically on an ideal hydration place
get some vitamin A and mix it in your shampoo,
usually they sell it for horses to grow their hair stronger. get some pomade and style it acording to your haircut, its best to go to a real barber and ask him which cut fits your face best

Biotin
Hydrate
Get ample protein

>eat better
>wash your hair 1-2 times a week with baking soda + vinegar instead of shampoo

Worked for me. For the first 2-3 weeks your hair may be oily as hell, but after that, enjoy your ever improving hair.

Nioxin hair conditioner. It makes your hair thicker so it stays like that

JUST

daily reminder that it's literally all in the eyes. Gandy is 100/10 male perfection slayer, punished brown eyed gandy is only 8/10 gay looking beta++ Chad.

I've read the eldest is usually smarter and possibly better looking, but the younger is usually physically stronger and/or more well built.

blue eyes surgery when?

>bro science
a quick look at literally any siblings I know disproves every single one of these theories. when will the americans learn.

There already exists an iris pigment removal laser procedure.

why haven't all of you done it yet? is it risky or something? Everyone goes up 2 points in attractiveness with blue/green eyes.

because I was born Aryan master race

Add more fat into your diet

Kek same. Wish mine were more ice blue though or green would be cool too

> Hair color is a nice dark blonde with very slight reddish hue
> Thick, wavy
> Stiff as fuck, cant style it much unless I use a tub of product
> Balding at the temples/crown to classic slav hairline

Sigh... I was close, maybe my kids will have better genes, have to find a girl who's father/grandfathers didn't bald. Though I know for sure my daughters will have good genes, all the girls in my family look GOOD.

again, this is not how it works. is this a meme?
>submissive disgusting arab-tier blue eyes mutation instead of dominant alpha chad real human bean brown eyes
Sad!

Try making his skin the same tone as his brother too.

is that actually his brother? wtf he looks 18.

hmm

I meant make Gandy pasty. This is interesting too though

a tan really does bump someone's attractiveness by a point.

i think the guy on the left also need bigger and thicker eyebrows similar to gandy, and a more filled out jaw like gandy

PLEASE MORPH

fixed his nose

Is this for real or am I going to look retarded when my roommate askes me why I'm doing it

I use a lot of OGX shampoos like the coconut milk or biotin conditioners. Feels less harsh on the hair

Risky (you can go blind), expensive ($30,000 just on the surgery) and the only country in which it's legal is the street-shitting nation of India (and Sri Lanka too, I think).

Contacts are much cheaper and safer.

it's a pure cuckold

Argan oil products gives your hair that natural slick shine without looking like disgusting guido greasy hair. I believe cosplay forum usually has a thread up about hair care

I think Veeky Forums has a sticky and a general regarding this topic.

Surely there is no exercise you can do to make gains.

That guy on the right is going to fuck your wife if he gets near her, and when you try and fuck him up for it he knows Krav Maga and drops you

the guy on the right is fucking David Gandy, the alpha example of what a woman wants.

>what is independent assortment

Try actually learning about genetics before you spout bullshit. Older siblings tend to be smarter due to environmental factors (i.e. the presence of a younger sibling who they interact with/teach shit)

He looks like a more attractive Timothy Dalton

could play the next Bond

part of his unchadly-ness is the leaning back pose when someone is standing behind him appearing hunched over emasculating him while he wears the tough gut leather jacket

also while their canthal tilt is practically the same chad has open eyes when brad is squinting making him look like a bitch

and his mouth isn't drawn out into a smile when chads is which makes him look pissy which one could easily assume is because he feels inferior

also stubble looks nice because it gives you an aged/patriarch appearance which on males is beneficial

Lookism.com and Puahate say young David Gandy is the only 10/10 that exist. In fact the most attractive male alive.
The only closer to him was Francisco Lachowski with a 9.6. And Sean O'pry with a 9.5 and Atesh Salih with a 9,5.

Nowdays Gandy is a 8-9/10 because he aged like shit but Gandy is literally 1 in a billion, 6'3", blue eyes, dark hair combo

Also he had a accident in his nose, pic is Prime or Young Gandy with his real straight nose

Who are those two freak in OPs pic?

Should have posted a better duo like these two dudes.

He looks like Chris Cornell

Biotin
Protein