Other urls found in this thread:

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Moment
i.imgur.com/7ujkGDU.gif
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172355183
acrobolix.com/start-here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

*thwwwwrrrrrrrpppbtt*

Gymnast here. Definitely too old if you have Olympic aspirations but you could become excellent at any number of different acrobatic disciplines (tricking, tumbling, hand balancing, etc) in a few years time.

You could get at least as good as Ido Portal. He sucks but normies are impressed by him. My advice would be to find a local gymnastics club that has an open gym and go in then. Just play around on the equipment. Also go to acrobolix.com - Jujimufu's website, he has a bunch of tutorials on there from when it used to be purely a tricking site.

Good luck user, doing flips is the best. I highly recommend it

Don't forget about the Shiller or all Shills Coach Sommer and his Foundation series, and it's cringey marketing.

From Gold Metal to Hoe settled.

She had her boobs done right?

idk but her ass looks like it got implanted. not in this gif specifically but in some others.

Looks like she got full implanted desu, lips, tits and ass.

yeah the moment she turns around and it's aligned straight towards the camera does look suspicious

Ass for sure. Compare the webm to some of her older photos. It's larger and unnaturally spherical in comparison.

Guess she's going for that gold medal in hoeing

>the moment

yup

the beauty of not having a normal childhood and using the first freedoms of early adulthood to act out sexually is really paying dividends bros

But, can I learn how to do flips if I haven't at age 26?

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Moment
>The Moment was the most powerful and most dangerous weapon in all of creation, described as the Galaxy Eater

nerd

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

uncultured swine

By growing up training in gymnastics virtually every day, she ended up with that typical squared off body that gymnast girls often get. When she quit and wanted to become a sexy celebrity, she was unsatisfied with her lack of feminine curves and got taken advantage of by a surgeon. She looks fucking retarded and obviously fake now. Such a shame..she could have become American Ninja Warrior.

yes

Why what race is she?

What the fuck happened to her face? Is it just from gaining weight or did she get a lot of work done? She looks like the alien emoji

She did gymnastics and has FAS, no ones judging your taste.

If you want to compete, yeah, if you want to do it for fun and fitness, definitely not. Go for it, user.

Tricking and tumbling literally are the "flips". Just don't expect to be an olympian, then you're old "enough".

is 18 too old to do anything seriously?

She's definitely gotten shit done.

>If you want to compete, yeah, if you want to do it for fun and fitness, definitely not. Go for it, user.

She used to be cute tho

Pissening

i.imgur.com/7ujkGDU.gif

It's not FAS, it's just plastic surgery. Look at her old photos, she doesn't have the ayyy lmao look

Holy shit that looks awful in motion

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172355183

what the fuck the smoothie girl was her

>Gymnasts already have great asses
>Go get a bolt on ass anyway

Like it's not even a good fake ass. It's stiff as shit.

I turn 28 in 3 weeks. I just bought Overcoming Gravity. I just want to be able to do planches, front levers, pull ups easily, handstands and maybe even a human flag. Is this something you guys think is even worth trying at my age? I don't feel any older than I did at 21

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172355183

Yeah why not? Just don't rush things, connective tissue is a fickle thing, if you weigh under 170 pounds youll be golden.

Competitively and professionally, yes.

Otherwise no.

I'm a manlet (5'6" 140lb) trying to gain weight currently. I've always been skinny. Wouldn't mind getting close to Nile Wilson who is pic related. I know that's an advantage for what my goals are. Currently focusing on free weights right now with dips and pull ups being the only real calisthenic movements I'm incorporating. But I want to move to bodyweight almost exclusively if I make decent strength and size progress with weights. No idea if I've got the right idea though

Mckayla Macaroonie has a horrible fake ass.

Right on mane, well yeah just follow the advice on overcoming gravity, There are things you can push a little quicker than others like weighted dips and pull-ups, but skills like planche and frontlever which make big leaps in intensity between progressions you should take your time on. Hopefull somone will make a BWG thread soon, because i don't got the links to foundation, which is a program id recommend on top of them all.

If you want to just gain for aestheics, concentrate on the compound bodyweight movements and add some dumbbell accessories for isolation. Ignore the tricks.

Workout A: (Push):
Weighted Dips (progression)
Weighted Pushups or One-handed progression
Dumbbell clean/overhead press or Press up to Headstand Pushup progression
Dumbbell Lunge or Squats progression
Dumbbell Chest Flyes

Workout B: (Pull)
Weighted Pullups Progression
Inverted Rows Progression
Hanging Leg Raise progression
Deadlifts
Dumbbell Lateral Raises

Alternate workouts, resting at least one day between each. Always warm up first. Do planks and stretches every morning. Eat a deficit or surplus depending on if you want to gain or lose weight. Be consistent for many months. Be careful with form especially on Push exercises or you can fuck up your shoulders.

Aesthetics is the primary goal and the tricks are the second goal. Still I'd rather be able to front lever and shit than reach a 2pl8 bench or squat anything impressive or anything like that. I'll definitely consider what you've said if you think it's possible to gain muscle and look good with that advice. I appreciate it bud.

Is "foundation" the name of the routine? I'm currently interested in ready anything I can on the subject.

Not too old at all but if you're not used to moving like that you might want to consider starting at least a light workout regimen first, consisting of some weight training and calisthenics, as well as considering Yoga or Tai Chi. Veeky Forums probably considers both of those to be bullshit, but they will help your joints and connective tissues get used to the movements and help ease you into gymnastics without being a sudden shock, which might help to prevent soreness and muscle cramps and swelling. Yoga is mostly bullshit but it is good for stretching and muscle toning.

post body please

you mean dork

acrobolix.com/start-here/

really?? This is what gymnasts do?!?!?!??! Jump everyday haha

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

Foundation is a guide by some jewish coach. I use it, because some jew shilled me to use it. It's working pretty good so far. 3.5 months in. Would recommend/shill further.
i am waiting for somebody to upload the 2edition of overcoming gravity. What does the first edition has that foundation doesn't have?

Forgot to add.. The author of Overcoming gravity is Asian and the one of Foundation is not asian.

Idk man Asians usually know their shit on anything they teach. They're famously meticulous about everything. Is one better than the other?

You're never too old to start. But you're too old to become good.

They're structured and put together quite differently. OG has more info, but coach sommer is more credible soo?

nah thats shit, jim jewfu does not know how to train only juice.

She ain't too old to start my dick

Wrong.

Whats with all the manlets

How is everyone only just taller than her?

is she wearing lifts too?