Hey Veeky Forums, rate my progress

hey Veeky Forums, rate my progress.

what exercises should I do to get rid of my wide hips?

Genetic therapy

>how do I get rid of wide hips
You can't
Suicide is the only option

It honestly just looks like you did a weak set of pushups before taking the after pic, or oiled yourself up for some faggy reason. Keep doing what you're doing, just wait for some actual progress before you post next.

MtF is the only option, u have girls genetics

explain?

really? what if I train my obliques very hard? my v-taper would be ruined but my hips would be less noticeable?

rude, but true

Are you FtM?

>mfw i have those hips
I give up

>mfw i have even wider hips

Depends on how long you've been at it. Your main problem here is your bodyfat is comparatively too low compared to your muscle mass. Honestly, if you can maintain 12-15 that's a decent environment for buildig muscle at your stage and will praticularly help form out those arms in the meantime. Unfortunately, extremely cut arms without a lot of muscle, regardless of your body's appearance, will always provide an effeminate connotation with low bodyfat

dumbbell side bends? fuck if i know.

no I'm not.
this whole Veeky Forums obsession with everything transgender is really unhealthy

Dude, I don't know what you should do, all I know is I get those hips when I don't work out for a long period. They are gone after a month of working out though.

Exercise your back and shoulders like a motherfucker, also obliques

Also I would suggest you don't go to such low bodyfat, it might actually look better for you to be at 12-14%

that's unfortunate

yea I know. I just did some meme exercises (machine and bodyweight) and cardio.

I think I will start a clean long term bulk

You need to get bigger, everything's lacking.

Abs on a skelly are like big tits on a fat girl, it doesn't count.

alright thanks anons, appreciate it.

:(

Obliques will not help wide hips, especially ones as wide as yours.
My only tip for you is to not breed.

This statement is fucked up desu.. When I was a teenager, I played 1-3 basketball games pr week, and had 5 practices (along with weights 4 times a week). I was 180cm 66kg, and had abs. People say it was because I was skinny, but my abs were being worked every day of the week and they could sustain a lot, so how does it not count? Because they didn't go through a layer of fit to prove its dominance?

You looked better berfore, becoming fat of developing a roid gut are your only options.

nice progress m8

Because everybody has abs at 180cm 66kg

Prove it, post ur dick.

Try doing a bit of cardio, eating completely healthy and go nuts in the weight room. If it doesn't improve within a few months, then you can give up, but I think it will help. Running helps to shape one's body more naturally, when one is doing weights

Maybe try flexing your abs from the bottom instead of the top if that makes sense

That's not true. It's true that its way easier to make abs visible at the weight but come on.. If my skinny abs could take harder hits than yours, then it's a fucking joke to say they don't count

Becoming a trap is literally your only option.

>But.. But Dad, it was my only option

You're taking it too literal. This is a lifting oriented rug weaving imageboard. Cardio kills gains, etc.

yea but I want to start doing a clean bulk, won't cardio make that harder? I guess I can always eat more

aight, will do.

thanks!

The only way to remedy this is to get lats so wide that you can fly away. I used to have wide hips, guess I still do, but my back is wide enough that it's not noticeable

Genetics?

yea I really got fucked over in the genetics department

got it, thanks

>genetics

Nope, it comes from low test

this picture was posted on bodybuilding.com 5 years ago

why are you roleplaying a wide hipped man?

what even happened here? he looked fine on the left

I feel like you should train your upper body more, especially delts.
I've got similarly wide hips but I don't feel like I look as disproportionate, maybe it's because of the much higher bf%

pic related

This guy would be fine if he just trained lats.

how do i into /trap/ mode then

New friends really have never seen this image before?

you desperately need to work arms, chest, delts and lats. all you have are abs.

I cant see your legs but i'm sure i can criticize there as well

t. fatass

Same problem tbqh but with chest/shoulders.

Start doing strongman training

Summer has evidently come early this year user.

wide hips = perma bulk mode, it's the only way other than suicide

You need deadlifts to get rid of the hourglass shape

hahahah how is looking this bad even real like nigga just walk away from your genetics hahaha

nice child bearing hips, lad

>v-taper
more like x-taper

I'm sorry to rip on you, I'm just an insecure faggot who finds confirmation in bothering those who are in any (!) way inferior to me, in your case: genetically.

honestly op fuck these other guys, you're aesthetic, I do think your previous haircut suites you more though

Great work. Can't get rid of them hips though. I'd just hit chest and delts really hard to make your hips seem more average.

the question has nothing to do with our trap obsession, stop looking transgender and no one will bring it up
you are nothing compared to a beautiful trap