Options on fructose in fruit?

Options on fructose in fruit?

For years now I've been having smoothies for breakfast and dinner that consist of a cup of blueberries cup of raspberries cup of oats half cup Greek yoghurt and handful of spinach

Only just started reading up about fructose now and i don't know what to eat anymore. Surely blueberries and raspberries aren't detrimental to health even in high quantities?

Motherfucking bears eat blueberries all day err day and give no fucks. Never going to make bearmode unless I eat me the fuck out of some blueberries. Does this creature look like it give shits about fructose?

smoothies aren't a good idea due to dat spike in insulin from rush of easy to digest sugar liquid you dumped into your gut
you can eat fruit, so long as you don't go full retard mode like Steve jobs. but smoothies aren't a good idea. how do you not feel hungry a few hours after those? smoothies never keep me satisfied, they just digest too easily

I don't eat much I've never been a big eater so the smoothies are really convinient. It fills about 2-3 cups so it is a lot. There's a heap of fibre from the berries oats and spinach I think that's what keeps me full for a good 3 hours after it

If you eat protein, the insulin spike is less, and will actually be helpful in promoting anabolic pathways.
If you have healthy glucose levels in your blood you're literally fine. people talk shit about fruit while sitting there sipping their monster energy Red Bull peanut butter chocolate protein shake

Unless you're eating a metric fuckton of fruit every day, the sugar you get from them is pretty much negligible and they're usually full of other nutrients. Eat those berries user

literally untrue btw

Yeah I forgot to say I add unflavoured pea protein and there's a bit from the Greek yoghurt to. These smoothies are the main staple of my diet for years. I've kept a really low body fat percentage to

You look disgusting but that's just my opinion

Unless your going to post yourself your opinion doesn't matter

Two servings a day

That's really gross. Gain some weight, you look like a zombie.

he's right though no one other than a BB enthusiast focusing on cutting will appreciate that

Haha someone's bitter stop eating so much you'd have abs to

If you eat them whole and fresh there literally is no upper limit. There's a reason every dietary guideline doesn't count whole fruits towards sugar/fructose intake. Now if juice your fruits you might want to be a little more careful but still, you'd need to go apeshit to actually hurt yourself like that.

Jesus christ, sugar isn't bad. Too much sugar and too much refined carbs is bad, particularly with an unvaried diet.

I'm diabetic and low carb and I even I think you're a faggot for obsessing over a few berries.

This is false. Protein has an insulin response and doesn't slow or alter the blood sugar profile of carbs eaten at the same time. Fat and fibre however absolutely do, and things like vinegar blunt insulin spikes for other reasons.

There's also no such thing as healthy glucose levels. You mean healthy fasted blood glucose levels which is a measurement of your blood sugars when you're not eating and even that is only a small part of the picture.

Also false nonsense. Depending on your dietary goals a single banana can ruin you. Incidentally, a banana is often used to treat hypos in diabetics.

They're right, your bodyfat is too low and you don't look particularly good. The light and angle aren't helping though.

Also a retarded thing to say

Everything in moderation, even sugars.

You're throwing around many things that need to be looked at separately. Equating fruits to sugars is stupid, most fruits have a low GI/GL and it's been shown that even fruits-only diets are not inherently detrimental to health. You can eat as much as you want.

Everything in moderation is a stupid statement, smoking is just bad and fruits are generally good.

>Equating fruits to sugars is stupid
I didn't, I included fruits because they were part of the discussion and include sugars.

Also GI is an awful measurement of anything other than for us diabetics measuring and timing insulin shots.

>and it's been shown that even fruits-only diets are not inherently detrimental to health.
There are plenty safe fruits even for where high sugar is dangerous, this is too general a statement to draw anything useful from.

>Everything in moderation is a stupid statement
Not as stupid as the crap you just came out with
Fruits are usually fine in moderation. Treating them as a green light and not eating them in moderation is retarded specifically because they're mostly high in sugar.

Be autistic all you like but health is never black and white.

The thread is about sugar is fruits, what else would you even refer to. Nobody mentioned refined carbs.

I said GI and GL, the latter being the better indicator is this case.

I said whole and fresh which is not too general. Stuff like raisins are where it could get tricky. Even grapes and mangos which are high in sugar are perfectly fine. Apples are really high in fructose which is what OP was concerned about and you basically can't overeat on them.

getting all my carbs from fruit and oatmeal and im close to sub 10%

then again im on 1g of tren but oats/whey/berries is the only thing i look forward to every day

>The thread is about sugar is fruits
>Nobody mentioned refined carbs.
Pick one

>I said GI
Which is why I pointed out it being retarded.

>Stuff like raisins are where it could get tricky. Even grapes and mangos which are high in sugar are perfectly fine. Apples are really high in fructose which is what OP was concerned about and you basically can't overeat on them.
Entirely goal, health and personally subjective. Also apples are low in sugars compared to many fruits, particularly when compared against volume and fibre, hence the unlikelihood of over-eating like you mention.

God your reading comprehension is bad as fuck. Once again you completely failed to get the point and you focused on one detail you took out of context.

Type 1 diabetic meaning shit genes or type 2 meaning a gluttonous retard without self control?

Are you the self-harm dude?

My bodyfat has gone up after making smoothies, i was wondering if its the berries, banana's i have in them. Its 100g a day of berry mix and 130g of banana mixed with oat and milk and whey.

Is it just the increase in calories? Or do these increase bodyfat?