University thread

hows the gym and its people, how hot are the girls

UC Berkeley/Cal student. Gym is small as fuck, always busy and women are not that attractive.

Plus Muh fat acceptance is rampant here

class of 2017 alum here. Ramsey is huge, and has one main gym and one secondary gym. Then there's pound hall, which is smaller, but has everything you need...and girls are hot obviously

Should've gone to UCLA my man.

what do you think of your experience at UGA?

going in september. anyone know what the gyms like; Ive heard its shit

pretty sure no Veeky Forumsizens go tho as I never get replies in these threads

U of Tampa

The girls are 11/10. They're sexy, rich, and there's tons of them. Seriously, there's a very big difference between us and a state school.

The gym is really a "fitness center" meant to cater to the majority female student body. It's nice, but free weights are very limited. Cardio machines and yoga rooms everywhere...

You from round the northwest mate? I don't go to uni but I live like 30 mins away from keele

west midlands. I live ~30 mins too

Just graduated and I already miss the ARC.

I live in Athens. If I see you I will kick your ass.

Any university of nottingham here?

hahah kek

Western Carolina anyone?

pls no bully

Didn't realize there were so many Athens bros on here. Cheers fgts. Ramsey is good, but crowded at times. The small gym has lots of ladies.

I loved it. Moved away about a year ago and I miss it.

Also, Fitness at 5 is a good gym if you want a 24hour gym.

any tarheel Veeky Forumsizens? I know a few who go to state.

forgot the pic cuz i'm retated

>tfw when you will never experience american campus life

Veeky Forums seems to have a lot of georgians judging from the university threads

i see ksu, UGA, and GT students in Veeky Forums university threads regularly

uw seattle, attending next year. any Veeky Forums dawgs?

SHIT HAPPENS, AT THE SRC

What shit?

>This is how retards from Red States actually behave towards other humans

Fucking swine

its just banter. You sound like a pussy

who /ou/ here?

I had to go to the UGA campus for some gay shit for one of my classes. The girls there were pretty hot though.

That gym is full of lmaoo dyels and quarter squat ego lifters.

I'm aware of this feel although they started catering to athletes too much near the end

Heading to FSU in the fall. Joining the weightlifting club.

Makes sense seeing as UGA was ranked as one of the most athletic schools in America

>I'm actually posting from my uni rn yeet

University of Tasmania here boys, hey from down under.

Gyms alright, it's connected to the gymnasium directly so sports bros will come in here to rest and do pussy pulls cause they're not falling over yet.
People are chill, nobody I don't like but I'm on a different campus, so I don't go there much, I just go to my local gym.

Yeah but hows THE GYM?

Dude, I went to UC San Diego and your women are leagues ahead as far as attractiveness goes. Embrace it.

anyone

please

don't join clubs dude. just don't.

ZOZZLE

>Edinburgh University
> Study Computer Science
>Gym is excellento

Who else /collegegym/ masterrace here?

hello fellow georgia friend.

im here for summer school

Any specific reason why

Not a student cause im NEET trash, but Chapel Hill is bae

Go cougs!

posho

FSU has the HOTTEST GIRLS in the nation

also so many fucking georgians here holy shit.

>gym is absolute dog shit for how big the building is
>Not really sure about people, only worked out there a few times, but they all come off as frat Bros to me
>Women are on point though 10/10

I am a Georgian

its not that great

pretty hit and miss desu

Don't listen to him. Join but keep your bullshit detector on high alert. Clubs tend to attract some weird people sometimes, who cause some drama or bullshit. Though usually there's a few solid dudes in any given club. Just don't put all of your social eggs in one basket.

lufbra reppin

Clemson University
>gym
We have one lat pulldown machine for 18,000 undergrads, enough said
>people
happy that we won the natty
>how hot are the girls
Sometimes I forget how ugly the average American is, everyone at Clemson is gorgeous
>how easy is it to get laid though
there's a magical week before rush starts when all the freshman girls are dirty little sluts, but once they join a sorority, good luck getting laid unless you court them for 2 months.

I was thinking of going there next year. From the website the fitness center looks huge. The actual weight lifting stuff is mediocre?

>class of 2017 alum here. Ramsey is huge, an

hey how easy it is to get laid in UGA

I go to Clemson but I go to Athens all the time cause the bars are sick, I'd say it's decently easy. Schools with good downtown scenes are always easy to get laid at.

Holy shit that's my gym. I was there tonight.

why are there so many Veeky Forums people in Athens WTF

Say hi to Ono for me senpai

t. University of Cincinnati who misses him dearly

Who else /couldonlygetintotheshittylocalcollege/ here?

Virginia Tech

Could any experienced user tell me what the scoop on the gyms are? Busiest gym? Are there multiple gyms or one big one? Etc.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Freshman. Gym is big and up to date. Only complaint I have is the group of chinks that mindless wonder the gym and take a up an running entire squat rack, bench, or machine for half an hour+

*Take up an entire

>tfw finals for another week still at this shit hole

I'm heading down to OKC next weekend to party. Where's the best places to find sloots?

Going here next year after my last year of CC. Weightlifting programs there, so there's a gym(if you're an athlete) where it's nothing but Rougue and Eleiko plates. I seriously google the pics every other day.

>soon

UWF here

Very good advice here actually

Oh shit niggr. Where you at? I'll be there in the fall, transferring from UC

There's like three gyms but I can only use one, however the gym I can go to imagine a normie gym but the cardio machines were replaced with squat racks.

The womem here are nonexistent and the few that are here are to crazy to fuck with.

hey lads

you are the cancer that's killing athens

lot's of GDI's trying to compete with massive frat population for pussy, i'd guess