Workplace party thing

>workplace party thing
>refuse to drink
>oh come on user you are SO boring!

fucking gains goblins i swear
on top of that one woman made jokes that both me and girl i like came alone to party.
reee normies, should have gone to gym instead and lift this feel away

Lighten up a little you fucking faggot.

I feel you op.
I drink very little and I hate the fact that people will tell you you are 'boring' just because you don't drink much...

nobody would say that if you guys weren't actually boring, though.

my father died of organ failure due to his long term alcoholism few months ago.
The worst part is my brother is also addicted and no one can help him

I also used to drink quite a lot but now i have many reasons not to drink

Besides i dont need to drink to have fun and talk to people.

just get a water but have them put it in a vodka glass with lemon or something
then claim it's just vodka

>on top of that one woman made jokes that both me and girl i like came alone to party.

Have a fucking drink and hit up the girl you faggot. Better than creating this shit thread along with your retarded tfwngf threads.

you don't go to parties much, huh?

Trust me, this is not true.
I have many interests and I like talking to people.
However, in those social situation people will also peer pressure you into drinking. Probably because that will make them feel less guilty.

I don't drink much because of a liver problem btw.

i think shes not interested. Just cant get over rejection

Just tell them you don't feel like drinking and change the subject.

>on top of that one woman made jokes that both me and girl i like came alone to party.

She's trying to hook you up. Don't be a chickenshit faggot. If you're gonna be sober, you might as well chase pussy.

nah, wouldnt work in this situation besides see above.

I just get tired of repeating 30 times that i dont want to drink.
I think people get embarrased that you arent drinking with them,well there is something in this but on other side you should try and respect choices of others.

peer pressure is a bitch

why did you go there if you didn't plan on drinking? just stay home and do something you actually enjoy
how is this a bad thing you autistic fuck? she literally broke the ice for you. you should be thanking this woman

>I just get tired of repeating 30 times that i dont want to drink.
arrive
grab a drink
hold it in your hand for the rest of the night, occasionally taking tiny tiny sips
if anyone asks if you need a replacement say you're good

in a party where you can move around freely no one is going to notice and you don't have to announce it to anyone. just go with the flow and don't be such a fucking buzzkill. if you want to be autistic stay home.

I do that and tell people its water
No one talks shit
Stay beta lol

Honestly i dont like people that dont drink at partys either. Hwen everyone os hjaving fun ,these people go , haha look at these drunk people doing such stupid things haha im gonna record it and tell them howembarrasing they act haha. Being Fit can be achieved while drinking like an irishman ez. Just dont overdo it.

OP you better not be posting here from the party

>Hwen everyone os hjaving fun ,these people go , haha look at these drunk people doing such stupid things haha im gonna record it and tell them howembarrasing they act haha.
this
people liven up because they know everyone else around them are also under the effects of alcohol. it's like a mutual pact. some guy hanging around sober just kills the vibe a little.
>Being Fit can be achieved while drinking like an irishman ez. Just dont overdo it.
tbqh I'd rather stay home than try to deal with all the downsides alcohol poses to training

This to be honest. Just make your drink last ages and enjoy conversations.

oh fuck I didn't even realize but you're totally right. he probably snuck into the bathroom

you drunk there bro?

for the record, nor do i, and i hate being that guy when i have to be, too. sober people at parties do ruin the mood as they're not on your wavelength and more inhibited and less fun

drunk girls are the best, and not just cause they have sex with you but they are fun as fuck

>women
>fun
pick one

the only time women can be entertaining is when they're so absolutely shit faced they can't stand up straight and even then preferably when it's somebody you don't know

Drunk girls are literally degenerate.
This is 2017.

t. chad who has fucked 20 girls

/pol/ or /r9k/, whichever you are, piss off

if you enjoy female company in a non-sexual manner you're most likely a brainlet yourself. sorry to be the one to tell you this.

I do think all the time. People aren't autistic enough to notice that you're fooling them. Just do this OP and you're golden.

exactly ,its like a social contract ,if you dont drink or do stupid shit ,dont come ,and im saying that as an autist

>if you enjoy female company in a non-sexual manner you're most likely a brainlet yourself

Who here /drink to blackout everytime/? I literally either run out of money or black out.

I got drunk on Saturday and now I'm 2kg heavier than I was Saturday morning. That's almost as heavy as I was two weeks ago. Did I fuck up hard, or will I be back on track in a few days?

You shuold drink thuoght bromfhna....

>be HR employee
>sponsor holiday parties at the workplace
>everyone having a good time
>bring some wine coolers for everyone to enjoy
>new IT intern standing in the corner
>never says much at work, manager's been complaining he never talks to the rest of the department
>trying to get him to interact more socially
>"Oh hi there, Leroy! Have you tried one of the muffins yet?"
>intern mumbles something about "m-muh cut" under his breath
>no idea what he's talking about, must have had surgery or something
>bring over one of the wine coolers
>offer him the wine instead
>he starts shaking his head
>"Oh come on, Leroy, you're so boring!"
>still standing in corner refusing to make eye contact or eat any food
>see new HR intern who's also had trouble making friends
>try to get the two talking to one another
>mfw IT intern starts screeching
>everyone looking at him as he sprints with his arms behind his back towards the elevator

Mfw you're probably right

Water weight from all the carbs. You've lost progress, but you didn't put on 2kg of fat in two days.

Not that guy but you're retarded dude.

Stop being autistic and go to a party. It's not like you're going out every weekend, drinking. If you're concerned about calories, avoid beer and cider and opt for spirits. Also, you don't have to drink AND go out. You could join everyone else and stay sober.

Jesus fucking Christ. I swear half this board needs educating on how to adequately communicate and interact with human beings. Were you born on /r9k/?

You do realize that a few drinks are not going to kill you, right? Just grab a beer or some shit, drink it slowly, and maybe you'll have 3-4 by the end of the night. People won't bug you as much about it if you have a drink in your hand (even if it's the same drink for 30 minutes), and you won't be such a fucking jabroni in life anymore.

Maybe it'll actually kill this guy. But if you start up with "I'm on the verge of liver failure," many people will leave you alone about it.

y-you guys actually enjoy conversations?

You don't? Honest question, what do you have against them?

In any case, the answer is almost certainly LSD.

I honestly enjoy lurking Veeky Forums more but yeah, got to do what you go to do bro.

Just say you've been sober. Nobody likes to bug former alcoholic about drinking. If anything, they'll he supportive of your

its not our fault youre insecure about your alcohol consumption

>i dont need to drink to have fun and talk to people.
Well you're probably more boring than you realise if they think you need to get a few drinks in you. Otherwise they wouldn't really notice that your stone cold sober

>Never be romantically or sexually involved with a coworker
>Stop going to work related functions

Easy. I can only remember a single time thinking that a party/event felt more fulfilling than a nice lifting session in the past 3 years. I went to go play board games with a friend and I saw another friend who I hadn't seen in years and we had Qdoba burritos with double meat. That was 6 months ago though. Besides that, everything that I wasn't required to go to has been a drag and my time would have been better used in the gym.

All good op, they're fatass alcoholics...do you

>that pic

fucking saved

NEWFAG

I feel you user. My family has a long history of alcoholism and I have never drank alcohol because of it.

I just completed my first year of college and anyone who says not drinking affect your social experience is full of bullshit. I am lucky that I'm a tall, good-looking, white guy who has no problem doing stupid fun shit so people like to invite me out but I had to turn down opportunities to drink with the guys or girls who wanted to do shots with me who were obviously into me.

Many people think I'm in a frat. I've had many frats tell me to rush, but I'm not sure if I should because I really don't want to have to drink, but I really like the bro-like atmosphere that you can't find anywhere else on college campuses where so many are so effeminate?

What does Veeky Forums think? Is it worth it to rush or no?

shoo shoo faggot, been here since 1987

Who else hates drinking games? Why the fuck do people need to play a game to get drunk? I'm 24 and my friends still play those childlish games I fucking hate. I keep refusing to play those retarded games and people tell me I'm a buzzkill. Fags don't even know how to party without me. When I manage to steal the show we actually have fun group conversations and jokes. Otherwise they just get shitfaced playing stupid games and just fall asleep.

>If you came to Veeky Forums at the end of newfaggotry, you would be much older than the originalfags were at the end of newfaggotry

not exactly my fault i dont enjoy talking about favorite ways to paint nails and dragging convo that can be summed up in 2 lines for half an hour.

Im introverted, and i rather like long meaningfull talks one on one than smalltalk with everyone at once. I can do that, i just refuse to do that because i fucking hate it.

Drinking does make me hate i tad bit less, but i rather not drink at all.

>tfw newfag

You are a sad man

>tfw since 2007 or some shit

time flies when you have autism

>tfw reddit unironically

>I was underage&banned from 2008-2011 when i spent most of my time on Veeky Forums

If you're curious in college, you might as well try.

Personally, I would go straight to the source and get involved with on-campus shit. Student counsels, volunteer organizations, RAs, newspapers, etc. Generally just get your name/picture attached to the school's website. It would help you get into all sorts of job/internship memes, but it also attracts that same sort of person who wants to "meet new people at college" and "have a social life that respects my schoolwork." I think you could even be successful in a liberal arts major if you were involved on campus (and barked like a dog for opportunities).

>I don't drink much because of a liver problem btw.
why don't you actually tell them this, then?
simple shit

Hurr Durr my dad liked to party but I'm making it out to be a bad thing Durr

Everyone said that alcohol ruins your gains but I drank all weekend and today my bench was 10 lbs higher and my squat was 15 lbs higher than last week.

Explain yourselves.

It would've been higher if you didn't drink

yah op u need to relax and be social. the only thing worse than not even going at all is going and being a weirdo like what you're doing. just be nice to the girl and who knows maybe she's down to smash. don't actually date though cuz you never shit where you eat.

/r/reddit piss off

I dont care if this is bait, fuck you, reel me in ya got me.
keep on keeping on buddy

>tfw after 3 beers i just get tired and want to go to sleep

I guess it affects everyone differently but If im out at a party alcohol would be my last drug of choice. I never drink so when I do It doesnt take much to feel it and It only makes me passout. Should I start to drink more on a consistent basis Veeky Forums or just keep doing other drugs at parties.

Just say you don't drink. Trump has never consumed alcohol in his life due to his brother's death.Learn to be intresting sober.

Rushing a fraternity was the greatest choice I've ever made. Just don't rush one full of Chads. Make sure you like the culture first. Each house is different. The drinking will be prevalent and excessive almost in any house. Guys will respect that you don't drink (and if they don't, fuck those guys). You may not find the atmosphere fun if you don't drink, but I'm willing to bet that you can find a culture you like.

never been to reddit, its just that i'm not a jaded virgin who feels the need to attach autistic political meaning to everything

>mfw yuropoor and have no idea what all that means

Also OP here, i dont smoke weed or take drugs in general anymore either.

only coffee (absolute madman)
I think that most people who can be only fun being shitfaced talking nonsense are the ones that are boring.

Should've just made up something about having to do something in the morning and that alcohol fucks with your sleep patterns. Make sure the thing you have to do in the morning isn't going to the gym, but like having to help your dad work around the house.

When someone comments on you coming alone, just say "yeah, I'm single" with confident expression. Also, don't fuck around with girls at work if you plan on staying there for awhile.

There is no hope for op.
He is a boring dumb cuck.

If someone pushed me to drink, I'd spike their drink with LSD desu

just take phenibut instead of drinking

>12 years in this shithole

help

so don't go to parties you stupid faggot. nobody likes that guy who's not drinking.

good riddance

My dads liver failed from alcoholism 4 years ago but I'm not gonna let his shitty life cuck me out of enjoying mine and sipping a beer at a party with my bros.

Get some fucking STONES boyo

Just tell them you are driving home soon so you can't drink "any more".
Even if you are still there 3 hours after you told someone that and they asked you why you are still there just say you decided to stay a little longer but still can't drink cos you're driving home "soon".

>you can enjoy social activities unless you get drunk
autism: the post

>hurr no one is talking about getting drunk just small drink
why do you drink then in the first place, for the taste?

get a fucking grip

i told them im training anyways.

I have a drinking problem and always drunkenly shred people for doing this. Fuck them, they're acting like teenagers. They need to understand that for some people it's playing with fire. Every single male on my mom's side has died from alcohol and my brother is an alcoholic. It's a dangerous game.
These are true though, sorry.

Embrace Islam
Sue them if they ask u to drink again

>Sorry girls but you will have to contain your hijabs. This mouth won't touch alcohol nor kaffir lips

they put pressure on you to drink so they can feel good about themselves.
You not drinking makes them reflect on their own choices subconsciously and that is likely something they are not looking to do. To their subconscious you are basically saying that you are better than them because you don't need this poison to be around other people.
Its very challenging being sober in today's society especially at social events like these. Stick to your guns though you are making the right choice. As you know alcoholism is a hell of a killer.
If it is a setting where you can grab a drink from the bar then just grab a tonic with lime people will assume its a vodka tonic. That's what has worked best for me at least if I dont feel like dealing with the same bullshit the entire night.

I hate this shit
I don't wanna drink
I'm not saying anything to you about your decisions
Yeah I'm fucking boring, Ive never been to a bar, I communted to College and never parties or stayed out late.
I'm a fucking virgin and I don't care about losing it
At least I have a job that can provide me with enough money to live how I want
Leave me the fuck alone

this user made it

but how tall are you?

5'5

6'2

Not the real one

not the fake one

Correct

False

ITT: brainlets who say duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude cmon mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u gotta have that fuckin A L C O H O L in order to have fun mannnnnnn i mean cmon duude Im just so autistic I have to drink mind altering substances to have basic interaction skills haha lmao

op here
/plg/ here to save me

thanks buddy, imma do set of 20squats now

Listen up you autist scum... you're obviously insecure and hostile towards people. They just want to get you drunk so you can relax and be more outgoing, you fuckin school shooter trash... look how fuckin stupid you're "a woman made jokes about me and the girl I like came alone" the woman is being a fucking bro and lighten the mood so you can get it on with the chick you moron. I hope this is bait, please lord let it be bait.

Me :( it's becoming a problem. I've developed a reputation for being that guy at parties and I'm embarrassed.

I'm at a work place event , I hope this does not happen

lol kys. i only drink to smash